No 1, 2 or 3 seeds in the NCAA a Final Four

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Never happened before
A true Cinderella Final Four with only one four seed, two five seeds and an eight

Traditional Basketball Powerhouses like Duke, N Carolina, Kansas, UCLA never got close.

NCAA basketball has faded really since the 3 year rule ended. Now it's a crap shoot. NCAA has continued to be worse from a skill prospect, but maybe more interesting from a gambler/entertainment prospect. Much harder to predict. Few players + plus no commitment + NIL and transfer mean a garbage product.

Never happened before
A true Cinderella Final Four with only one four seed, two five seeds and an eight

Traditional Basketball Powerhouses like Duke, N Carolina, Kansas, UCLA never got close.
Symptom of the one and done culture? These lower seed teams have older “veteran” players. Maybe they don’t have the raw athleticism/talent but experience matters.

I’d be surprised if UConn doesn’t win it all

San Diego State….5
Florida Atlantic….9

U Miami ….5
U Conn…..4
I'm not a basketball fan, however it's great to see my hometown (San Diego) doing so well in the tournament.

Many of my high school classmates and friends that remained in San Diego attended San Diego State, as did quite a few family members, (including my mom and dad)

Brackets are hilarious. ESPN probably has the largest bracket game and it looks to me like only 2 people got all 4 final four teams correct.

Symptom of the one and done culture? These lower seed teams have older “veteran” players. Maybe they don’t have the raw athleticism/talent but experience matters.

I’d be surprised if UConn doesn’t win it all
That sucks for the NCAA. It's like the colleges are now a stop gap to the pros and there are guys who declare for the draft that do not make the pro teams.

Do you seriously think that any of those chumps will beat the mighty Serb? The Champ versus the basket cases .
Well, given that none of those teams will actually be playing "the mighty Serb", one has to ask:
what the fuck are you talking about?

Forum List

Back