NO AIRLINE 50 BILLION DOLLAR BAIL OUT! Budget your damn money to deal with emergencies.

We CAN NOT pay everyone. It is time to pay the people who drive our economy not those who profit from it.

The only alternative to profit is to literally pay everyone. That's already been tried ... and it failed miserably.

soviet-union-queues.png
I'm talking about paying those who the government are FORCING out of their jobs via all these mandated shut downs.

You break it you own it.

The lesson here, stop paying politicians. A business can go out of business for a lot of reasons .. Only politicians keep getting paid regardless of how many mistakes they make.

Put Congress out of business, and no bail out.

If taxes go up, it doesn't go into politicians pockets

If taxes go up to support a program, the politicians who vote to fund that program get paid, big time, by those who will profit from the program.

No politician spends 10's of millions of dollars to elected to a job that pays $150,000 a year.

papapappapa.jpg

In campaign donations what you are referring to is illegal.

Yes, elections cost a lot of money and it's spent defending an ideology, not paying salaries and what you are also describing isn't taxes

If taxes go up to support a program, the politicians who vote to fund that program get paid, big time, by those who will profit from the program.

No politician spends 10's of millions of dollars to elected to a job that pays $150,000 a year.

papapappapa.jpg

Yes, elections cost a lot of money and it's spent defending an ideology, not paying salaries and what you are also describing isn't taxes

Politicians get huge speaking fees for speeches no one hears. They get book deals for books no one will read. They get trips, gifts, and all sort of free perks from people who want to buy influence.

And that's just the stuff that's legal.

Every time a politician casts a vote, someone has paid him, handsomely, to cast that vote.

If you think it's otherwise, you shouldn't be discussing politics.

papapappapa.jpg

Politicians get huge speaking fees for speeches no one hears. They get book deals for books no one will read. They get trips, gifts, and all sort of free perks from people who want to buy influence.

And that's just the stuff that's legal.

Every time a politician casts a vote, someone has paid him, handsomely, to cast that vote.

If you think it's otherwise, you shouldn't be discussing politics.

You said taxes. What do speaking fees have to do with taxes? Fuck, please try to prove your point without going on some weird tangent.

Trump supports it and it's infuriating. Why should every American give 166.00 of their own money to a for profit business?!

We went through this bullshit with GM and Solyndra. Of which BOTH companies filed for bankruptcy AFTER getting our money.

NO MORE!

When the economy crashed in 08 my business struggled to stay afloat for a couple years and I got exactly ZERO dollars to help support me or my employees.

NO MORE FUCKING BAIL OUTS FOR WEALTHY CORPORATIONS.

Wholeheartedly agree. Private industry should not be bailed out under any circumstances. That is not a free market economy. We're not solving problems, we're exacerbating them.

Trump supports it and it's infuriating. Why should every American give 166.00 of their own money to a for profit business?!

We went through this bullshit with GM and Solyndra. Of which BOTH companies filed for bankruptcy AFTER getting our money.

NO MORE!

When the economy crashed in 08 my business struggled to stay afloat for a couple years and I got exactly ZERO dollars to help support me or my employees.

Fucking '08 all over again

WHAT CONSEQUENCES ARE IN THE WORKS
FOR CHINA AND WHO LYING AND DECEPTION

NO MORE!

I agree with you.

Tax payers dollars should never be used to bail out any company.

Hell we still haven't gotten all the money back that they used to bail out GM and the other auto unions.

If they need money, let em borrow it from a bank just you and I would have to do. Just like the Ford motor company did.

Of course, the question nobody is asking is this:

When he does bail out these industries, what will you guys do about it....

The answer is the same thing he did when he gave billions to the farmers...applaud.

I'm not totally sure which is the "correct" call in this situation. At some point the airlines will have to start laying off people if they cannot get people on their planes due to mandates from the federal government. According to aviationbenefits.org, 10.2 million people work in aviation. Lets say a quarter lose their job; that's what, 2.5 million people on unemployment? Is that what you want to see? Putting strings on the money as to where there are no layoffs may be (unfortunately) better than not having any assistance at all.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens when he starts bailing out the industries.

NO MORE!

I agree with you.

Tax payers dollars should never be used to bail out any company.

Hell we still haven't gotten all the money back that they used to bail out GM and the other auto unions.

If they need money, let em borrow it from a bank just you and I would have to do. Just like the Ford motor company did.

When are the farmers going to pay back their bail outs?

Odd how Wall Street and industries are totally "capitalist" when the profits flow in, but they get their hand right out there for the 'general welfare' when the profits hiccup.

Of course, the question nobody is asking is this:

When he does bail out these industries, what will you guys do about it....

The answer is the same thing he did when he gave billions to the farmers...applaud.

I'm not totally sure which is the "correct" call in this situation. At some point the airlines will have to start laying off people if they cannot get people on their planes due to mandates from the federal government. According to aviationbenefits.org, 10.2 million people work in aviation. Lets say a quarter lose their job; that's what, 2.5 million people on unemployment? Is that what you want to see? Putting strings on the money as to where there are no layoffs may be (unfortunately) better than not having any assistance at all.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens when he starts bailing out the industries.

Seems as though the blob is for bailing out the airlines. You guys still against it?

NO MORE!

I would say the same about the goofy $1,000 free money idea

both are wrong

NO MORE!

both are wrong
If the money goes to individuals who's jobs were axed because of the government then I'm all for it.
You break it, you buy it.

NO MORE!

both are wrong
If the money goes to individuals who's jobs were axed because of the government then I'm all for it.
You break it, you buy it.
If they lost their job thats what unemployment insurance is for

but the proposal is to give everyone the money which is wrong

Forum List

Back