🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'No alternative to land of Palestine'

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Palestinians must reject the idea of settling in any land other than Palestine, Gaza prime minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas said Friday on the eve of Land Day. "We reject resettlement in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, or the Sinai," Haniyeh told crowds during a speech in Gaza on Friday. "There is no alternative to the land of Palestine." Palestinians face ongoing political, economic, military and media campaigns to give up their land, the premier said, adding that US President Barack Obama's recent visit confirmed the country's bias toward Israel.

Haniyeh stressed that Hamas is eager to implement a reconciliation deal with secular rivals Fatah. Land Day is held every year to mark the deaths of six Palestinian protesters at the hands of Israeli police and troops during mass demonstrations in 1976 against plans to confiscate Arab land in Galilee

210426.jpg

Activists hold Palestinian flags at a rally marking Land Day in the West Bank village of al-Tuwani, south of Hebron March 29, 2013. (Reuters/Ammar Awad)

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=580064

Sherri

Last edited:
When Hamas says "Palestine", they mean from the river to the sea.

Different Hamas officials have made different statements at different times.

I have heard Hamas officials say they would accept a Hudna with Pre 1967 borders.

Lets cut the shit, what they really mean is they want the whole thing. All of Israel including Tev Aviv, Haifa, Jerasulem etc etc lets just be honest. They want the whole pie.

They have 22, a place they can dwell
I have only one, they want it as well
They say it's ok, they say it is "just"
When they want to bring down Israel to the dust
Not in the country of Jordan,
Or the state of Saud,
But in Bet-El they wish it,
from there- Akko, Lud

On the ruins of Tel Aviv they want now a state,
Secular, liberal, all free, moderate
Secular like "Hamas", Free as Riad
Democratic as a hanging-tree in Baghdad
Safe as Lebanon, flame in blood to relax
Sane as in Lybia- Moderate, like an axe

Now Jihad and a bomb are the symbol of age,
In Paris, in Oslo, standing on every stage
And me, who creates blooming heaven from straw
They call me a thief, they cry out "Withdraw!"
They send me to fire, line me to stand
to watch as my home turns now back into sand

Activists hold Palestinian flags at a rally marking Land Day in the West Bank village of al-Tuwani, south of Hebron March 29, 2013. (Reuters/Ammar Awad)[/size][/i][/QUOTE]They should get a life and a job, of course.

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Palestinians must reject the idea of settling in any land other than Palestine, Gaza prime minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas said Friday on the eve of Land Day. "We reject resettlement in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, or the Sinai," Haniyeh told crowds during a speech in Gaza on Friday. "There is no alternative to the land of Palestine." Palestinians face ongoing political, economic, military and media campaigns to give up their land, the premier said, adding that US President Barack Obama's recent visit confirmed the country's bias toward Israel.

Haniyeh stressed that Hamas is eager to implement a reconciliation deal with secular rivals Fatah. Land Day is held every year to mark the deaths of six Palestinian protesters at the hands of Israeli police and troops during mass demonstrations in 1976 against plans to confiscate Arab land in Galilee

210426.jpg

Activists hold Palestinian flags at a rally marking Land Day in the West Bank village of al-Tuwani, south of Hebron March 29, 2013. (Reuters/Ammar Awad)

'No alternative to land of Palestine' | Maan News Agency

Sherri

Ashira drives to the village of Sakhnin, considered as the main venue for the commemoration of Land Day every year, today, as a protest against land confiscation by Israel. Palestinians mark Land Day worldwide. Do you know how Land Day started? Ashira will explain. Some call them 1948 Palestinians, others call them Arab Israelis! Meet them to find out what they call themselves! Meet Arab Knesset members Jamal Zahalka and Ahmed Teebi to find out what they have to say about the rights of non-Jewish citizens in the state of Israel!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdeSK1EHUQg]30 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Ashira drives to the village of Sakhnin, considered as the main venue for the commemoration of Land Day every year, today, as a protest against land confiscation by Israel. Palestinians mark Land Day worldwide. Do you know how Land Day started? Ashira will explain. Some call them 1948 Palestinians, others call them Arab Israelis! Meet them to find out what they call themselves! Meet Arab Knesset members Jamal Zahalka and Ahmed Teebi to find out what they have to say about the rights of non-Jewish citizens in the state of Israel!
Ah, that's why they are parliament members, funny.

Israel is now claiming the land from the receding dead sea

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- "Palestinians must reject the idea of settling in any land other than Palestine...
...We reject resettlement in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, or the Sinai,"
muslim-man.gif
Haniyeh told crowds during a speech in Gaza on Friday. 'There is no alternative to the land of Palestine."

. . .won't you think about it just a little bit more, sugar ?
cute.gif

israel.gif

you can have your "international borders" too, all in one area, you
friends.gif
and syria and lebanon...
proost.gif
* Salute' *

it'll be fun for you. always what you wanted. you'll be in...charge of your own borders.
airportscreen.gif

no more israel hanging around !
tank_animated_120.gif

. . .and tourism. you can have your own MAPS and brochures...

Dubai-1.jpg

"Palestinians face ongoing political, economic, military and media campaigns to give up their land, the premier said, adding that US President Barack Obama's recent visit confirmed the country's bias toward Israel."

muslim-man.gif
"Haniyeh stressed that Hamas is eager to implement a reconciliation deal
friend.gif
with
Blink-b.gif
secular
Blink-b.gif
rivals Fatah."

"Land Day is held every year to mark the deaths of six Palestinian protesters at the hands of Israeli police and troops during mass demonstrations in 1976 against plans to confiscate Arab land in Galilee.."

reconciliation...
Handshake_emoticon_-_UPDATED.gif
bf-tulipblushsorry.gif

I have heard Hamas officials say they would accept a Hudna with Pre 1967 borders.

proudveteran06 posted this response:

"You are nothing but a liar and it's time you admitted it. Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never recognized in the first place, give up E. Jerusalem where they have their most religious sites, or allow " Right of Return". What is below should give you a clue."

My Response to proudveteran06:

Liars are those who baselessly call other posters liars, like you. Every word I wrote was 100% true, and here is proof of that.

Hamas leader sets conditions for truce Zahar: Israel must withdraw to pre-1967 borders Sunday, January 29, 2006; Posted: 5:45 p.m. EST (22:45 GMT)
Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar tells CNN that a 'long-term hudna' is possible with Israel.

GAZA CITY (CNN) -- A leader of Hamas, the militant group that last week became the controlling force in Palestinian politics, laid out a series of conditions Sunday that he said could lead to years of co-existence alongside Israel. The conditions included Israel's retreating to its pre-1967 borders and releasing Palestinian prisoners. Mahmoud al-Zahar, the top Hamas official in Gaza, told CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer" that a "long-term hudna or long-term truce" is possible. He would not commit to negotiating with Israel and would not say whether recognizing Israel's existence is a long-term possibility. (Watch Hamas leader list Palestinian conditions -- 7:32)

CNN.com - Hamas leader sets conditions for truce - Jan 29, 2006

Stop lying!

Sherri

proudveteran06 posted this response:

"You are nothing but a liar and it's time you admitted it. Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never recognized in the first place, give up E. Jerusalem where they have their most religious sites, or allow " Right of Return". What is below should give you a clue."

My Response to proudveteran06:

Liars are those who baselessly call other posters liars, like you. Every word I wrote was 100% true, and here is proof of that.

Hamas leader sets conditions for truce Zahar: Israel must withdraw to pre-1967 borders Sunday, January 29, 2006; Posted: 5:45 p.m. EST (22:45 GMT)
Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar tells CNN that a 'long-term hudna' is possible with Israel.

GAZA CITY (CNN) -- A leader of Hamas, the militant group that last week became the controlling force in Palestinian politics, laid out a series of conditions Sunday that he said could lead to years of co-existence alongside Israel. The conditions included Israel's retreating to its pre-1967 borders and releasing Palestinian prisoners. Mahmoud al-Zahar, the top Hamas official in Gaza, told CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer" that a "long-term hudna or long-term truce" is possible. He would not commit to negotiating with Israel and would not say whether recognizing Israel's existence is a long-term possibility. (Watch Hamas leader list Palestinian conditions -- 7:32)

CNN.com - Hamas leader sets conditions for truce - Jan 29, 2006

Stop lying!

Sherri

Abbas is calling ALL of Israel " Palestine". STOP LYING! Israel is NEVER going to go back to Borders that were never recognized or accepted in the first place, have NO rights in E. Jerusalem , or allow " Right of Return". Hamas knows this.

Is it reality to expect Israel to agree to ALL conditions including releasing of ALL prisoners? The answer is " no" . This is something Hamas obviously already knows. STOP LYING ! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back