🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'No alternative to land of Palestine'

In what world would Israel surrender to the terrorist group Hamas. Haha

Seriously, she has to be Psychotic to expect Israel to agree to all demands. Notice how she doesn't object to Abbas calling ALL of Israel "Palestine?" Typical of the Pro- Palestinian NAZI ! :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Different Hamas officials have made different statements at different times.

I have heard Hamas officials say they would accept a Hudna with Pre 1967 borders.

proudveteran06 posted this response:

"You are nothing but a liar and it's time you admitted it. Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never recognized in the first place, give up E. Jerusalem where they have their most religious sites, or allow " Right of Return". What is below should give you a clue."

My Response to proudveteran06:

Liars are those who baselessly call other posters liars, like you. Every word I wrote was 100% true, and here is proof of that.

Hamas leader sets conditions for truce Zahar: Israel must withdraw to pre-1967 borders Sunday, January 29, 2006; Posted: 5:45 p.m. EST (22:45 GMT)
Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar tells CNN that a 'long-term hudna' is possible with Israel.

GAZA CITY (CNN) -- A leader of Hamas, the militant group that last week became the controlling force in Palestinian politics, laid out a series of conditions Sunday that he said could lead to years of co-existence alongside Israel. The conditions included Israel's retreating to its pre-1967 borders and releasing Palestinian prisoners. Mahmoud al-Zahar, the top Hamas official in Gaza, told CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer" that a "long-term hudna or long-term truce" is possible. He would not commit to negotiating with Israel and would not say whether recognizing Israel's existence is a long-term possibility. (Watch Hamas leader list Palestinian conditions -- 7:32)

CNN.com - Hamas leader sets conditions for truce - Jan 29, 2006

Stop lying!

Sherri

Abbas is calling ALL of Israel " Palestine". STOP LYING! Israel is NEVER going to go back to Borders that were never recognized or accepted in the first place, have NO rights in E. Jerusalem , or allow " Right of Return". Hamas knows this.

Is it reality to expect Israel to agree to ALL conditions including releasing of ALL prisoners? The answer is " no" . This is something Hamas obviously already knows. STOP LYING ! :cuckoo:

Hey, I made a statement about Hamas that was true, and you called me a liar. CAN YOU READ? APPARENTLY NOT.

"You are nothing but a liar and it's time you admitted it. Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never recognized in the first place, give up E. Jerusalem where they have their most religious sites, or allow " Right of Return". What is below should give you a clue."

Liars are those who baselessly call other posters liars, like you. Every word I wrote was 100% true, and here is proof of that.

Stop lying!

Sherri

Abbas is calling ALL of Israel " Palestine". STOP LYING! Israel is NEVER going to go back to Borders that were never recognized or accepted in the first place, have NO rights in E. Jerusalem , or allow " Right of Return". Hamas knows this.

Is it reality to expect Israel to agree to ALL conditions including releasing of ALL prisoners? The answer is " no" . This is something Hamas obviously already knows. STOP LYING ! :cuckoo:

Hey, I made a statement about Hamas that was true, and you called me a liar. CAN YOU READ? APPARENTLY NOT.

Hey, I made a statement about Hamas that was true which included Israel NOT agreeing to EVERY demand INCLUDING release of ALL prisoners, giving up rights to E. Jerusalem and " Right of Return" which they are also demanding! Stop trying to infer that Hamas is actually cooperating. You are a LIAR ! :eek:

Stop lying!

Sherri

You decided to 'rebrand' "a LONG TERM TRUCE is POSSIBLE" into "we want PEACE". That's lying.

You decided to 'rebrand' "a LONG TERM TRUCE is POSSIBLE" into "we want PEACE". That's lying.

Definitions

noun
1.an agreement to stop fighting, esp temporarily
2.temporary cessation of something unpleasant

This is the definition of a " truce". Ask the NAZI Pro Palestinian why don't they want a permanent peace? The LYING NAZI isn't going to answer :clap2:

When Hamas says "Palestine", they mean from the river to the sea.

Different Hamas officials have made different statements at different times.

I have heard Hamas officials say they would accept a Hudna with Pre 1967 borders.

Hamas leader sets conditions for truce Zahar: Israel must withdraw to pre-1967 borders Sunday, January 29, 2006; Posted: 5:45 p.m. EST (22:45 GMT)
Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar tells CNN that a 'long-term hudna' is possible with Israel.

GAZA CITY (CNN) -- A leader of Hamas, the militant group that last week became the controlling force in Palestinian politics, laid out a series of conditions Sunday that he said could lead to years of co-existence alongside Israel. The conditions included Israel's retreating to its pre-1967 borders and releasing Palestinian prisoners. Mahmoud al-Zahar, the top Hamas official in Gaza, told CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer" that a "long-term hudna or long-term truce" is possible. He would not commit to negotiating with Israel and would not say whether recognizing Israel's existence is a long-term possibility. (Watch Hamas leader list Palestinian conditions -- 7:32)

Stop lying!

Sherri
Perhaps Frau Sherri can tell us why Hamas just called for a truce and not something that is more permanent. All a truce does is stop Hamas from fighting for a period of time, and then they will begin once again trying to destroy Israel which is what Frau Sherri hopes they will do.

abbas is calling all of israel " palestine". Stop lying! Israel is never going to go back to borders that were never recognized or accepted in the first place, have no rights in e. Jerusalem , or allow " right of return". Hamas knows this.

Is it reality to expect israel to agree to all conditions including releasing of all prisoners? The answer is " no" . This is something hamas obviously already knows. Stop lying ! :cuckoo:

hey, i made a statement about hamas that was true, and you called me a liar. Can you read? Apparently not.

you decided to 'rebrand' "a long term truce is possible" into "we want peace". That's lying.

I said they agreed to a hudna, can you read? I REBRANDED NOTHING!

Last edited:
Pause for Peace

We Palestinians are prepared to enter into a hudna to bring about an immediate end to the occupation and to initiate a period of peaceful coexistence during which both sides would refrain from any form of military aggression or provocation. During this period of calm and negotiation we can address the important issues like the right of return and the release of prisoners. If the negotiations fail to achieve a durable settlement, the next generation of Palestinians and Israelis will have to decide whether or not to renew the hudna and the search for a negotiated peace.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/01/opinion/01yousef.html?_r=0

Pause for Peace

We Palestinians are prepared to enter into a hudna to bring about an immediate end to the occupation and to initiate a period of peaceful coexistence during which both sides would refrain from any form of military aggression or provocation. During this period of calm and negotiation we can address the important issues like the right of return and the release of prisoners. If the negotiations fail to achieve a durable settlement, the next generation of Palestinians and Israelis will have to decide whether or not to renew the hudna and the search for a negotiated peace.

Just curious, why would Israel make itself indefensible ?????????

you decided to 'rebrand' "a long term truce is possible" into "we want peace". That's lying.

i said they agreed to a hudna, can you read?

Pre '67 borders will NEVER happen

THEN I expect Israel will cease to exist as a Jewish State in the very near future and boy will I be celebrating when that happens! INTERNATIONAL LAW clearly tells us Israel should withdraw from the Occupied Territories.

Last edited:
and why didn't they accept the 2008 olmert deal if they wanted peace ?? Your article was in 2006

Last edited:
Pause for Peace

Perhaps Tinnie can tell us if there were any other "Hudnas" that actually resulted in a permanent peace? By the way, Tinnie, when the Hudna is over, will your Hamas friends go back to try to destroy Israel as per their charter? I don't think that everyone believes that they actually want to see a Jewish state in their midst even if it consists of a tiny bit of land, especially compared to the huge amount of land in the Arab world.

Pause for Peace

Perhaps Tinnie can tell us if there were any other "Hudnas" that actually resulted in a permanent peace? By the way, Tinnie, when the Hudna is over, will your Hamas friends go back to try to destroy Israel as per their charter? I don't think that everyone believes that they actually want to see a Jewish state in their midst even if it consists of a tiny bit of land, especially compared to the huge amount of land in the Arab world.

I would argue, however, that this concept is not as foreign as it might seem. After all, the Irish Republican Army agreed to halt its military struggle to free Northern Ireland from British rule without recognizing British sovereignty. Irish Republicans continue to aspire to a united Ireland free of British rule, but rely upon peaceful methods. Had the I.R.A. been forced to renounce its vision of reuniting Ireland before negotiations could occur, peace would never have prevailed. Why should more be demanded of the Palestinians, particularly when the spirit of our people will never permit it?

When Hamas gives its word to an international agreement, it does so in the name of God and will therefore keep its word. Hamas has honored its previous cease-fires, as Israelis grudgingly note with the oft-heard words, “At least with Hamas they mean what they say.”

The Pro Palestinian Nazi celebrates the idea that Israel retreat to Borders that were never recognized. Give up All rights to E, Jerusalem , expects Israel to allow " Right of Return" which would make the Palestinians a majority eventually, approves of Abbas calling Israel " Palestine", yet she claims if Israel doesn't do all the above it will no longer exist as a Jewish State. Menapause or post menapause affects women different ways.

Why should more be demanded of the Palestinians, particularly when the spirit of our people will never permit it?
A futile attempt to civilize them to the level of the irish?
When Hamas gives its word to an international agreement, it does so in the name of God and will therefore keep its word. Hamas has honored its previous cease-fires, as Israelis grudgingly note with the oft-heard words, “At least with Hamas they mean what they say.”
In memorable words of Bassam Tibi "The dialogue is not proceeding well because of the two-facedness of most Muslim interlocutors on the one hand and the gullibility of well-meaning Western idealists on the other." And he knows his arabs well, of course.

Pause for Peace

I would argue, however, that this concept is not as foreign as it might seem. After all, the Irish Republican Army agreed to halt its military struggle to free Northern Ireland from British rule without recognizing British sovereignty. Irish Republicans continue to aspire to a united Ireland free of British rule, but rely upon peaceful methods. Had the I.R.A. been forced to renounce its vision of reuniting Ireland before negotiations could occur, peace would never have prevailed. Why should more be demanded of the Palestinians, particularly when the spirit of our people will never permit it?

It's been proven, time and time again, that Hamas' words are "taqqiyah". Ever since Moohamud said so.

Forum List

Back