🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'No alternative to land of Palestine'

Lets cut the shit, what they really mean is they want the whole thing. All of Israel including Tev Aviv, Haifa, Jerasulem etc etc lets just be honest. They want the whole pie.
Like when the Zionists said they wanted all of Palestine in the first place?

There is no such thing as "Palestine":eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:
The region has been known as Palestine for hundreds of years, since long before Zionists decided to establish their own racial state there.

The region has been known as Palestine for hundreds of years, since long before Zionists decided to establish their own racial state there.

Wrong again----the region has been known as palestine
in general parlance for about 1800 years made so
by the romans of the FIRST REICH

ZIONISM is one of the major themes of the bible----from
the time of Abraham---which seems to be something
like more than 4000 YEARS AGO. Could you divulge
some tiny bit about your background for the sake of
mutual understanding. I am a---middle aged woman--
born in the USA of parents born in the USA---jewish

Doesn't matter what it was called before, the people living there were not the same as the so- called Palestinians that are living there today, you lying sucks of Jihadist crap :cool:

Where did you hear that from? Thats a crock of cat crap.

I think he attends the same "bible class" as does sherri--
where they both learned that Jesus spoke arabic and
said something like " ana felsteeni" <<< or something like
that Lets ask roudy

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece.[5] Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.
Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should stop swallowing Zionist lies

Doesn't matter what it was called before, the people living there were not the same as the so- called Palestinians that are living there today, you lying sucks of Jihadist crap :cool:
Assuming, for the sake of argument,that there's any truth in that...

Like how the people who invaded the area 4000 years ago aren't the same as the converts to Judaism who invaded it beginning in the early 1900s and carry out a campaign of ethnic cleaning today?

All they have in common is a religion and a love of genocide and ethnic cleansing.

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece.[5] Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.
Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should stop swallowing Zionist lies

Assuming, for the sake of argument,that there's any truth in that...

Like how the people who invaded the area 4000 years ago aren't the same as the converts to Judaism who invaded it beginning in the early 1900s and carry out a campaign of ethnic cleaning today?

All they have in common is a religion and a love of genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Funny how you say ethnic cleansing when it was the Arab states who tried to cleanse (not ethnically ) the Jews by driving them to the sea

Another form of cleansing took place in the Middle East in 1948 when 1 000 000 (that's one million for retarded nazi scum like yourself) were expelled from their homes and their places of worship destroyed.
Take off your Nazi glasses for a change

Muslims and Jews had lived side-by side with Druze in the area for hundreds of years before the Zionists arrived.

BTW, Muslims and Jews still live side by side. Why don't you go visit Israel and see for yourself

BTW, Muslims and Jews still live side by side. Why don't you go visit Israel and see for yourself

Jews are ethnically cleansing and killing the Muslims, around 8000 identified as killed by Btselem and that includes 1500 children. and Jews refuse to live in the same towns and settlements with Muslims, they do not even see Muslims as human beings.

Jews are ethnically cleansing and killing the Muslims, around 8000 identified as killed by Btselem and that includes 1500 children. and Jews refuse to live in the same towns and settlements with Muslims, they do not even see Muslims as human beings.
Why does Btselem kill all those people and how do they get away with it?

"When Hamas gives its word to an international agreement, it does so in the name of God and will therefore keep its word. Hamas has honored its previous cease-fires, as Israelis grudgingly note with the oft-heard words, &#8220;At least with Hamas they mean what they say.&#8221;

"hamass does so in the name of God..."

hamas_israel_Leyden_Internet_Market_zps695e51ba.jpg

you gotta be kidding.

"At least with Hamas they mean what they say.&#8221;

now THAT i believe....

Hamas.jpg

Resisting Occupation is something to be proud of, beautiful pictures of beautiful people! Kind of like that famous painting of a queen knigting a Knight, I had that portrait once and it got lost and I just went onto Amazon and ordered another one and a companion portrait. I actually initially questioned buying the first picture as I am against war, but then I realized it symbolizes something altogether different then physical killing or war, it symbolizes spirititual battles we are all called to be a part of. Resisting Injustice is beautiful to watch! It is what Jesus calls Christians to do, without a doubt! and seeing Palestinians live out Jesus teachings in therir lives with popular resistance is a true Blessing! AND THE SWORD, it is the sword of truth, IT REPRESENTS the Word! THERE is power in the words written in The Gospels!

Last edited:
"When Hamas gives its word to an international agreement, it does so in the name of God and will therefore keep its word. Hamas has honored its previous cease-fires, as Israelis grudgingly note with the oft-heard words, “At least with Hamas they mean what they say.”

you gotta be kidding.

"At least with Hamas they mean what they say.”

now THAT i believe....

Hamas.jpg

Resisting Occupation is something to be proud of, beautiful pictures of beautiful people! kind of like that famous painting of a queen knigting a Knight, I had that portrait once and it got lost and I just went onto Amazon and ordered another one and a companion portrait. I actually initially questioned buying the first picture as I am against war, but then I realized it symbolizes something altogether different then physical killing or war, it symbolizes spirititual battles we are all called to be a part of. Resisting Injustice is beautiful to watch! It is what Jesus calls Christians to do, without a doubt! and seeing Palestinians live out Jesus teachings in theri lives with popular resistance is a true Blessing!
Has anyone told the Palestinians in Gaza (99% of whom are Muslim) they are following Jesus' teachings?
What is the religion in Palestine

"When Hamas gives its word to an international agreement, it does so in the name of God and will therefore keep its word. Hamas has honored its previous cease-fires, as Israelis grudgingly note with the oft-heard words, “At least with Hamas they mean what they say.”

you gotta be kidding.

"At least with Hamas they mean what they say.”

now THAT i believe....

Hamas.jpg

Resisting Occupation is something to be proud of, beautiful pictures of beautiful people! kind of like that famous painting of a queen knigting a Knight, I had that portrait once and it got lost and I just went onto Amazon and ordered another one and a companion portrait. I actually initially questioned buying the first picture as I am against war, but then I realized it symbolizes something altogether different then physical killing or war, it symbolizes spirititual battles we are all called to be a part of. Resisting Injustice is beautiful to watch! It is what Jesus calls Christians to do, without a doubt! and seeing Palestinians live out Jesus teachings in theri lives with popular resistance is a true Blessing!
I wonder what the people would think if they had read a Hamas interview of several years ago when one of the Hamas leaders was asked how come his children don't become suicide bombers. He said they had better things to do. I wonder if the better things is sending the children to boarding schools in Switzerland, or would that chip away at the money they have to buy a Mercedes Benz?

Muslims and Jews had lived side-by side with Druze in the area for hundreds of years before the Zionists arrived.

As with any other over-simplification, this is inaccurate. There were no 'Zionists' in Damascus in 1840, and yet there was a mass murder of Jews there. And that is not the only such example of violence directed against Jews by Muslims in the area.

IT is a Christian belief, THAT WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE UPON SALVATION!

SOME Christians believe 'once saved, always saved' - but that's a heresy.

IT is a belief of Christianity, I do not expect a Christ rejecter like you to know anything about that.

It is only a belief of SOME Christians. One needn't subscribe to beliefs to be able to understand them, or to evaluate them in terms of their paradigm. If it were as you erroneously presume, there'd be no use whatsoever in ANY 'comparative religion' studies.

More on topic: while your statements may be accurate in terms of 'Evangelical Protestant' belief: they are not universal to Christianity, not even to the Protestant faith. I urge you to broaden your education.

NB: It is both asinine and idiotic to denigrate Judaism as 'Christ-rejecting' as there was Judaism for 1500 years or more before Jesus, and as the actual teachings of Jesus fall within the scope of Pharisaic teaching. Not only is it inaccurate: it appears that it's being used above as an attempt to demonize Judaism and those who adhere to it. I can only urge that such untoward behavior be eschewed by anyone who wishes to participate in actual discussion.

It is axiomatic in*SOME* Christianity that a mere human cannot presume to KNOW whether or not they (or anyone else!) are in a state of grace - which is what is meant by 'saved'. That is knowledge possessed by GOD alone.

Of course, some layfolk are uninformed as to the full range of beliefs within the (Western) Christian tradition. But their ignorance does not invalidate those elements of Christian belief.

I am not denying that SOME Christians hold 'OSAS' to be doctrine: but it is by NO means anything approaching a 'universal' Christian belief.

Last edited:

you gotta be kidding.

"At least with Hamas they mean what they say.&#8221;

now THAT i believe....

Hamas.jpg

Has anyone told the Palestinians in Gaza (99% of whom are Muslim) they are following Jesus' teachings?
What is the religion in Palestine

God can show us Jesus and show us His ways anyway God chooses, you should not keep putting Him in a box the way you do. MUSLIMS in Palestine do not look at Jesus in a negative light, they see him as a Prophet. AND I have read words wriiten by Muslims like Bassem Tamimi who speak of Jesus as the Messenger of Peace and he speaks of following His ways. WHAT DOES THAT MAKE HIM? I will let God decide about that! AND another man who wrote fascinating words about Jesus is Rumi. SUFIS ARE FASCINATING PEOPLE TOO! AND they are another group who face great persecution in Iran. I wonder how they view persecution. I believe they expect it.

Last edited:

As with any other over-simplification, this is inaccurate. There were no 'Zionists' in Damascus in 1840, and yet there was a mass murder of Jews there. And that is not the only such example of violence directed against Jews by Muslims in the area.

Damascus is not Palestine.

Damascus is not Palestine.
Druze - definition of Druze by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Forum List

Back