🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'No alternative to land of Palestine'

BACK to the OP, Hamas is taking a stand for justice for the refugees. INTL law clearly gives the refugees the lawful right to return to their homes they were unlawfully expelled from. BUT the fact one has a right does not always mean we should insist on all of our rights or nothing. WE look at the legal system in the US for example and how most disputes are settled. FOR a moment I want to compare a settled case to one that goes all the way through the system, like a Capital Punishment case. WE may see a man convicted and executed but it probably took over a decade to get there and so many resources, physical and emotional, were expended to get there. Was justice truly served in either case? NOONE IS GOING TO AGREE. IF one does not believe in Capital Punisment, you disagree with the execution. BUT if you settled, you may feel your rights were not upheld. YOU settled for something less than was justified. YOU may lose your faith and belief in the justice system completely. JUSTICE AS a guide to follow fails. MERCY TRUMPS JUSTICE, THAT is what the story of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection are all about. CONFLICTS often take us to places where we must choose between mercy and justice. LEBANON, 2006, Christians at a school take in Muslims who fled their homes being bombed by Israel.They prayed together twice daily in prayer meetings. NOONE PICKED up a gun, noone insisted on justice, they prayed for peace and the killing to stop. THERE WAS something they found that was more important then justice. AND bonds of friendship were forged between these Christians and Muslims that extend through the present.

Hamas doesn't have anything to do with Justice.

They slaughter their own people of the Fatah, and every Palestinian organization which dares to say anything they don't like.

They are like the Gestapo.

You can say what you want about Israelis, but we will never shoot our OWN people out on the street in mass numbers, just because they protest the governments' views.

Anyone who believes Hamas has anything to do with justice, is mentally retarded!

I SAY a people who ethnically cleanse and murder children like Israelis do have nothing to do with justice. YOUR comment seems to be of the effect as long as we do not kill our own we are morally superior.
I think many of the readers can realize why this "good Christian woman" is not busy preparing for an Easter dinner this afternoon like others are. However, I wonder if she ever gives a thought to those who are actually targeting Christians in the Middle East and elsewhere. On this Easter Sunday, even though Frau Sherri wouldn't spend the time as she is too busy bashing Israel, let us think about the unfortunate Christians who will not be able to celebrate a religious holiday in peace. Unlike these unfortunates, Frau Sherri is very lucky that she lives in Arkansas where she is able to practice whatever religion she chooses to in peace.

Hamas doesn't have anything to do with Justice.

They slaughter their own people of the Fatah, and every Palestinian organization which dares to say anything they don't like.

They are like the Gestapo.

You can say what you want about Israelis, but we will never shoot our OWN people out on the street in mass numbers, just because they protest the governments' views.

Anyone who believes Hamas has anything to do with justice, is mentally retarded!

They slaughter their own people of the Fatah

Fatah are not their own. Fatah is a US proxy army.

They are all 'Palestinians'.

Likud has a totally different POV than Meretz. But be honest with yourself, will you ever think of seeing Likud people start shooting Meretz people on the street?

Be honest with yourself, at least.

OK, but the US is not paying Meretz to take out Likud.

"No longer shall your name be called Abram, But your name shall be Abraham; For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.

Name a few?
Look 'em up, Dingleberry. Or ask the ONE who said it. What a maroon!!!

Which is totally not my point, Tinmore.

My point is that you won't see Likud shooting Meretz people.

So let's stick to the point.

What does the USA has to do with inner differences in Israel? Never mind, don't go there...

What does one thing has to do with the other?

Why does the Israel/Palestine conflict always migrate to religion? This is not a religious conflict.

Then tell Sherri to stop bringing Jesus Christ to every second post!.

"I speak for Jesus"...

"These are Jesus' words"...

"those who reject Jesus".... "Those who accept Jesus".

Jesus Jesus Jesus, in every argument.

Damn! that's so annoying!

Indeed, but most everyone else does it too.

Which is totally not my point, Tinmore.

My point is that you won't see Likud shooting Meretz people.

So let's stick to the point.

What does the USA has to do with inner differences in Israel? Never mind, don't go there...

OK, but the US does arm, pay, and train Fatah forces to attack Hamas and others.

Hamas merely defends itself from these attacks.

Why is there a need to arm Palestinians to fight each other, and why can't they solve their inner issues without killing eachother?

We can, why can't they?

It is not an inner issue. Fatah is paid by the US to protect Israel from Hamas, etc.

Why does the Israel/Palestine conflict always migrate to religion? This is not a religious conflict.

"I speak for Jesus"...

I wish Tinnie would tell us who else besides Frau Sherri is constantly bringing up Jesus in their posts? Name some names, Tinnie.

"I speak for Jesus"...

I wish Tinnie would tell us who else besides Frau Sherri is constantly bringing up Jesus in their posts? Name some names, Tinnie.

I did not say that anyone else did.

P F Tinmore said:

Why is there a need to arm Palestinians to fight each other, and why can't they solve their inner issues without killing eachother?

We can, why can't they?

It is not an inner issue. Fatah is paid by the US to protect Israel from Hamas, etc.

Since they are both Palestinians organizations, this IS a inside issue. No matter how much people try to paint it as anything else.

We can, why can't they?

Of course Tinnie is going to prove his statement to us. Hurry up and contact your friends and relatives in Hamas for verification of this, Tinnie.

We can, why can't they?

Since they are both Palestinians organizations, this IS a inside issue. No matter how much people try to paint it as anything else.

So Hamas should let the US's proxy army take them out?

We can, why can't they?

Of course Tinnie is going to prove his statement to us. Hurry up and contact your friends and relatives in Hamas for verification of this, Tinnie.

You pretend to know everything about this conflict.

You should know this already.

Why, Tinnie, it appears that you always know the nitty gritty about what is going on. It must be nice to be getting so much information from your friends and relatives in Hamas on your magic computer which isn't really there. Now go ahead, Tinnie, and prove your statement to us about Fatah being paid by the U.S. to protect Israel. Surely this should be very easy for you to prove.

Tinnie is probably right----extortion is the name
of the islamo nazi pig game. Read the koran---
it is a book of THE DOG---demanding -
PAY UP, KISS MY ASS, OR DIE

a very interesting factoid of history>>
Long ago---SICILY was invaded by ass lickers
of the dog---who occupied the little island for
some time ----until some SICILIANS decided
to BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME---and
organized what was called "THE BLACK HAND"
The "black hand" did manage to get the rapist
dog ass lickers off the Island---but continued
using their methods and became THE MAFIA

for the origin of "AN OFFER ONE CANNOT
REFUSE" -----read the "noble" koran----such
offers resulted in the COMPLETE AND
COMPREHENSIVE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF ALL
OF ARABIA ---and formed the backbone of the
"GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST"

Why, Tinnie, it appears that you always know the nitty gritty about what is going on. It must be nice to be getting so much information from your friends and relatives in Hamas on your magic computer which isn't really there. Now go ahead, Tinnie, and prove your statement to us about Fatah being paid by the U.S. to protect Israel. Surely this should be very easy for you to prove.

You post so much and know so little.

Three battalions of 500 men each have graduated from the program, and more are currently in training. These troops have been vetted by US, Israeli and Jordanian security services. Over the past year and a half, these forces have engaged in a series of offensives against members of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad across the West Bank.

Setting aside the level of condescension inherent in such statements, the Dayton agenda provides important clues about the scope and nature of US intervention in Palestinian affairs. Through the security coordination program, the US is penetrating the Palestinian Authority’s (PA) core organs. The fact that the US is investing millions of dollars in training, arming and financing the Presidential Guard and National Security Force, and that Dayton’s team is developing close ties with their first- and second-tier commanders, reflects the growing US influence over the PA’s security forces

Why Obama should fire General Dayton | The Electronic Intifada

You post so much and know so little.

Three battalions of 500 men each have graduated from the program, and more are currently in training. These troops have been vetted by US, Israeli and Jordanian security services. Over the past year and a half, these forces have engaged in a series of offensives against members of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad across the West Bank.

Setting aside the level of condescension inherent in such statements, the Dayton agenda provides important clues about the scope and nature of US intervention in Palestinian affairs. Through the security coordination program, the US is penetrating the Palestinian Authority’s (PA) core organs. The fact that the US is investing millions of dollars in training, arming and financing the Presidential Guard and National Security Force, and that Dayton’s team is developing close ties with their first- and second-tier commanders, reflects the growing US influence over the PA’s security forces

Why Obama should fire General Dayton | The Electronic Intifada
Surely Tinnie could come up with something better than the Electronic Intifada. I guess since he is here and not in his beloved Gaza, this is the next best thing to him actually taking part in a real Intifada.

Forum List

Back