🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'No alternative to land of Palestine'

Why, Tinnie, it appears that you always know the nitty gritty about what is going on. It must be nice to be getting so much information from your friends and relatives in Hamas on your magic computer which isn't really there. Now go ahead, Tinnie, and prove your statement to us about Fatah being paid by the U.S. to protect Israel. Surely this should be very easy for you to prove.

You post so much and know so little.

Three battalions of 500 men each have graduated from the program, and more are currently in training. These troops have been vetted by US, Israeli and Jordanian security services. Over the past year and a half, these forces have engaged in a series of offensives against members of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad across the West Bank.

Setting aside the level of condescension inherent in such statements, the Dayton agenda provides important clues about the scope and nature of US intervention in Palestinian affairs. Through the security coordination program, the US is penetrating the Palestinian Authority’s (PA) core organs. The fact that the US is investing millions of dollars in training, arming and financing the Presidential Guard and National Security Force, and that Dayton’s team is developing close ties with their first- and second-tier commanders, reflects the growing US influence over the PA’s security forces

Why Obama should fire General Dayton | The Electronic Intifada
Surely Tinnie could come up with something better than the Electronic Intifada. I guess since he is here and not in his beloved Gaza, this is the next best thing to him actually taking part in a real Intifada.

You always bitch about the truth.

"They won the battle for public order, but I am concerned they may not have won the battle of public opinion, and were seen as protecting the Israeli army," says Paul Kernaghan, who leads the European Union team training Palestinian police officers.

In an incident last fall, Palestinian forces swept into a West Bank town on the heels of the Israeli army -- only to be chased out by angry residents. An internal memo distributed among the Gen. Dayton's training team after the incident warned: "There are growing signs that the local population are increasingly losing respect for the PASF."

Palestinian Support Wanes for American-Trained Forces - WSJ.com

"Why is there a need to arm Palestinians to fight each other, and why can't they solve their inner issues without killing eachother? We can, why can't they?"

"It is not an inner issue. Fatah is paid by the US to protect Israel from Hamas, etc."

I remember that fighting. They were 'killing' each other. they were fightin' worse than the hatfields and mccoys............

and this is what you just said about it:

555.gif
"It is not an inner issue."

God help (catch) me...

overcome.gif

Pause for Peace

We Palestinians are prepared to enter into a hudna to bring about an immediate end to the occupation and to initiate a period of peaceful coexistence during which both sides would refrain from any form of military aggression or provocation. During this period of calm and negotiation we can address the important issues like the right of return and the release of prisoners. If the negotiations fail to achieve a durable settlement, the next generation of Palestinians and Israelis will have to decide whether or not to renew the hudna and the search for a negotiated peace.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/01/opinion/01yousef.html?_r=0
Perhaps Tinnie can tell us if there were any other "Hudnas" that actually resulted in a permanent peace? By the way, Tinnie, when the Hudna is over, will your Hamas friends go back to try to destroy Israel as per their charter? I don't think that everyone believes that they actually want to see a Jewish state in their midst even if it consists of a tiny bit
of land, especially compared to the huge amount of land in the Arab world.

This thread is getting sillier and sillier ----the islamo nazi pigs are
using the term "HUDNA" as if it is something good---in fact it
STINKS LIKE SHIT----it refers to an idea ----in which the ass lickers
of the rapist pig-----agree to a cessation of violence to give them
time to gather more strength for a future IMPOSITION THEIR
FILTH AND STENCH. Just the use of the term "hudna" marks
the user as a BARBARIC DOG

Pause for Peace

We Palestinians are prepared to enter into a hudna to bring about an immediate end to the occupation and to initiate a period of peaceful coexistence during which both sides would refrain from any form of military aggression or provocation. During this period of calm and negotiation we can address the important issues like the right of return and the release of prisoners. If the negotiations fail to achieve a durable settlement, the next generation of Palestinians and Israelis will have to decide whether or not to renew the hudna and the search for a negotiated peace.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/01/opinion/01yousef.html?_r=0
Perhaps Tinnie can tell us if there were any other "Hudnas" that actually resulted in a permanent peace? By the way, Tinnie, when the Hudna is over, will your Hamas friends go back to try to destroy Israel as per their charter? I don't think that everyone believes that they actually want to see a Jewish state in their midst even if it consists of a tiny bit
of land, especially compared to the huge amount of land in the Arab world.

This thread is getting sillier and sillier ----the islamo nazi pigs are
using the term "HUDNA" as if it is something good---in fact it
STINKS LIKE SHIT----it refers to an idea ----in which the ass lickers
of the rapist pig-----agree to a cessation of violence to give them
time to gather more strength for a future IMPOSITION THEIR
FILTH AND STENCH. Just the use of the term "hudna" marks
the user as a BARBARIC DOG
When that hudna crap was posted I spit grapefruit juice thru my nose Believe me, that was no fun.

You post so much and know so little.
Surely Tinnie could come up with something better than the Electronic Intifada. I guess since he is here and not in his beloved Gaza, this is the next best thing to him actually taking part in a real Intifada.

You always bitch about the truth.

"They won the battle for public order, but I am concerned they may not have won the battle of public opinion, and were seen as protecting the Israeli army," says Paul Kernaghan, who leads the European Union team training Palestinian police officers.

In an incident last fall, Palestinian forces swept into a West Bank town on the heels of
the Israeli army -- only to be chased out by angry residents. An internal memo distributed among the Gen. Dayton's training team after the incident warned: "There are growing signs that the local population are increasingly losing respect for the PASF."

Palestinian Support

Wanes for American-Trained Forces - WSJ.com

Try to understand tinsy and his fellows. In his world---anyone
who objects to organizations which train people to sneak into
houses to slit the throats of jewish infants or ----who objects
to tying bombs to the stinking asses of underage jihadist whores---
is called a "JEW-LOVER" In the USA --we used to hear
racist segregation dogs call anyone willing to eat lunch with
a black person ----N*%%ER LOVER----<<< same thing

Muslims and Jews had lived side-by side with Druze in the area for hundreds of years before the Zionists arrived.

Another lie by a Pro Palestinian Nazi. The Muslim Scum have been murdering and persecuting Jews for Centuries

Veteran IT IS A VERY VERY BIG ISLAMO NAZI piece of historic
revisionism ----that muslim kids are TAUGHT---thruout the world.
It is part of the creed that muslims create an IDEAL SOCIETY--
in which all people live happily and in peace under islamic
control. I am not kidding----I ran into lots and lots of educated
muslims--- since before 1970---and counting. They taught me
what they KNEW TO BE TRUE. uhm----I will tell you the secret
of "getting into medical or engineering school) in any country----the secret---
KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ON THE EXAM PAPERS. The
overwhelming majority of my muslim INFORMANTS ---were
the best students in their countries----they KNEW HOW TO
ANSWER THE TEST QUESTIONS-----the answer to----
"what is the very best legal system in the world" is
"SHARIAH---in which all people---both muslims and non-