🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'No alternative to land of Palestine'

hey, i made a statement about hamas that was true, and you called me a liar. Can you read? Apparently not.

you decided to 'rebrand' "a long term truce is possible" into "we want peace". That's lying.

I said they agreed to a hudna, can you read? I REBRANDED NOTHING!

Notice how the Pro Palestinian Nazi DEFENDS their decision not to seek permanent " peace" even if Israel meets every demand? :cuckoo:

you decided to 'rebrand' "a long term truce is possible" into "we want peace". That's lying.

Notice how the Pro Palestinian Nazi DEFENDS their decision not to seek permanent " peace" even if Israel meets every demand? :cuckoo:

Did you see her post about how ISrael will cease to exist as a Jewish State and she will be cheering ?

Did you see her post about how ISrael will cease to exist as a Jewish State and she will be cheering ?

That is what returning to the 67 Borders that were never recognized , No access to E.Jerusalem, No ARAB Israelis inside " Palestine" and " Right of Return" is all about which is why this will never come to Fruition :clap2:

then i expect israel will cease to exist as a jewish state in the very near future and boy will i be celebrating when that happens!

ya, we've been hearing that for 65 years my nazi friend !! Hahaha !

Your life will cease to exist before israel doesn't exist

i have eternal life!

Hitler believed so, too, after Georg Elser failed to kill him.

Yet he took his own life at the end like a coward rat.

So much for eternal life.

Eternal life of oblivion.

Those who are positive they belong in heaven are the ones who less deserve it.

Last edited:
Poor sherri-----for lack of knowlege re: christianity ---and any other
religion----she is THE WINNNER------she had clearly never
so much as read the bible------her postings ABOUT the bible
are standard propagandaist misinterpretations designed for
the illiterate and very stupid. I have to admit----my very early
understanding of christianity came from christian playmates---
and a little bit of time in "sunday school" (I am not sure of
which denomination----it may have been presbyterian)
Fortunately---then I read the New Testament. The "christ rejecter"
libel is about as intelligent as the rabbit bearing jelly beans
myth----but it is popular amongst seven year olds

Lets cut the shit, what they really mean is they want the whole thing. All of Israel including Tev Aviv, Haifa, Jerasulem etc etc lets just be honest. They want the whole pie.
Like when the Zionists said they wanted all of Palestine in the first place?

Or did you want to go back 4000 years... to when the Jews first stole the land from the locals in their first genocidal war of expansion into the area?

Last edited:
IT is a Christian belief, THAT WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE UPON SALVATION!

SOME Christians believe 'once saved, always saved' - but that's a heresy.

IT is a belief of Christianity, I do not expect a Christ rejecter like you to know anything about that.

Notice that if you don't believe what she believes whe refers to you as a " Christ rejecter" ? That's like saying if you don't believe in Mohammed you are a " Mohammed rejector" Typical " Christian " mentality her " Church" has been teaching for over 2000 years. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . That " Christian Hate" just seeps through :clap2:

NO family attacks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets cut the shit, what they really mean is they want the whole thing. All of Israel including Tev Aviv, Haifa, Jerasulem etc etc lets just be honest. They want the whole pie.

Or did you want to go back 4000 years... to when the Jews first stole the land from the locals in their first genocidal war or expansion into the area?

"expansion" from where to where ? ----2000 BC?

Pre '67 borders will NEVER happen

THEN I expect Israel will cease to exist as a Jewish State in the very near future and boy will I be celebrating when that happens!

Yes because you're a wicked Jew hater who will celebrate another Holocaust if it happens, too.

This is what the " Christian" learned in her " Church". XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Meanwhile she has nothing to say about CHRISTIANS BEING MURDERED BY MUSLIMS . A " Christian" value :eusa_angel:

KNOCK OFF with the family attacks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Or did you want to go back 4000 years... to when the Jews first stole the land from the locals in their first genocidal war of expansion into the area?

2000 BC not all that cryptic a history----The Egyptians
were Fighting the ASSYRIANS in a war which brought them both
across CANAAN-----and interestingly enough---involved such
places as the land of the PHILISTINES---and even---more
south---GAZA "HEBREWS were in the south of Canaan--
sorta------and----later on a bit north-----and somehow
survived the sorrounding intensive carnage----until the
babylonian captivity----some time----like more than 1000
years later-----something like 600 BC. Then they
survived that and re-established ISRAEL ---second
temple era I think I got that right. Some believe that
the collapse of so many civilizations in the area was more
due to the weather ----and failed agriculture----than the
many wars

"When Hamas says "Palestine", they mean from the river to the sea."

emoticon-ifoldmyarmsatyou.gif
"Different Hamas officials have made different statements at different times.
hipnotize.gif
I have heard Hamas officials say they would accept a Hudna with Pre 1967 borders."

hipnotize.gif
"Hamass Officials"
Entry_for_the_Emote_Train_by_draak_shadow.gif

too funny....
2i1d1co.gif

"When Hamas gives its word to an international agreement, it does so in the name of God and will therefore keep its word. Hamas has honored its previous cease-fires, as Israelis grudgingly note with the oft-heard words, “At least with Hamas they mean what they say.”

"hamass does so in the name of God..."

hamas_israel_Leyden_Internet_Market_zps695e51ba.jpg

you gotta be kidding.

"At least with Hamas they mean what they say.”

now THAT i believe....

Hamas.jpg

Forum List

Back