No "assault" rifle used in latest attack

What ever will the left do now? Those evil bastard AR-15's were not involved, just a shotgun and A REVOLVER.
The kid used what was available to him

If his father had an AR 15, you can be sure it would have made its way to school

The carnage would have been much worse with an AR15

Perhaps the st00pidest thing ever posted on this site. What a meathead. But this guy would take advice from a Rastaman providing NHL Stanley Cup playoff analysis.

:hello77::hhello::hhello::hhello::hello77:
I guess you never read your own posts.

You people keep saying all these guns are better than the assault type rifles so why do you want to own them?

yeah , you and yer ilk want to decide eh 'ilk' named LLaugher !!

We will decide via the ballot box. You can dig that, can’t ya? Or will you call it “rigged”?

Clown.

You and your ilk have no right to limit the natural right of people who have committed no crime.
Uh, I hate to tell.you this but fireamr ownership isn't a "natural right". Even if there were such a thing as a "natural right" it wouldn't be one as guns are man made.

You have an absolute right to defend your life by the most efficient means possible. That means "fireamr" ownership is a natural right as acknowledged in the Second Amendment.
"natural"

The USSC said that you are full of shit. Guns types & where toted can be regulated.

We will decide via the ballot box. You can dig that, can’t ya? Or will you call it “rigged”?

Clown.

You and your ilk have no right to limit the natural right of people who have committed no crime.
Uh, I hate to tell.you this but fireamr ownership isn't a "natural right". Even if there were such a thing as a "natural right" it wouldn't be one as guns are man made.

You have an absolute right to defend your life by the most efficient means possible. That means "fireamr" ownership is a natural right as acknowledged in the Second Amendment.
Um no. "Natural rights" is a nonsense phrase to start with. Rights are a product of society, a purely human construct. Nothing natural about it. Our society does indeed grant you the right to defend yourself, but there are no guarantees what tools you get to use. I suggest you take some lessons in a martial art or get a big dog.

John Locke disagreed with you. John Locke on the rights to life, liberty, and property of ourselves and others (1689) - Online Library of Liberty Society LIMITS your natural rights. I suggest you go pound salt.

Clown.

"natural"

The USSC said that you are full of shit. Guns types & where toted can be regulated.

That's NOT what the SCOTUS said. Scalia in his opinion that limitations CAN be put on people's second amendment rights due to their actions (Felons cannot own firearms for example) but he never said everyone could be limited.

What ever will the left do now? Those evil bastard AR-15's were not involved, just a shotgun and A REVOLVER.

TEN PEOPLE DEAD. CHILDREN who will never grow up. Some still hospitalized with life threatening/life changing wounds. Families shattered. They will never ever recover from this unspeakable trauma. Children afraid to go to school.

And you're celebrating?

The evil bastard is in your own mirror.

SHAME on the lot of you for putting a higher value on your AR15 than you do your own children.

You think you have some moral authority to preach to rest of us?

By the way, where did you see that anyone value guns more than children?

I once watched a tv documentary on Vietnam in which a Marine Recon unit preparing for a patrol was armed with shotguns. The commentator did talk about why they preferred shotguns in jungle regions but I don't recall the details.

I was in the Corps back in the 50s. The only weapons I was trained with were the M-1 Garand, the B.A.R., and the .45 pistol. There were Recon units back then but that was before 'Nam and I don't know if they had shotguns back then. So I'm wondering if you know anything about that.

Where's David Hogg now? Not a single high capacity, semi-automatic rifle in Santa Fe shooting, outlawing them won't stop this. Shotgun and a revolver. That doesn't fit the "outlaw weapons of war!" narrative so the libs are nowhere to be found. Where are the press conferences saying "my life is more important than your right to own an AR-15?

Why is he not calling for outlawing shotguns and revolvers?

Condolences to victims of this social problem, not weapons problem.

The chilling words Santa Fe shooting suspect repeated amid the carnage

The kid was bullied and that needs to be solved before shit like this stops.

Other kids need to be disciplined and learn respect for other people from an early age. Too many kids think they can be little demons and that isn't acceptable. You go to fucking school to learn and you better fucking show respect towards other people.

Last edited:
He is standing in line at Soros's home waiting for his check.....

yeah Mike , everybody sells riot or combat shotguns nowadays. All they are is short barreled to 18 inch to be legal for civilian sale. Usually pump or semo autos in 12 gauge . They are REPLICAS or remakes though and are nice practical guns . Nice real riot or combat shotguns are expensive to buy but can be seen at gun shows but REAL are usually sold to collectors and are expensive because collectors want them .

--- some info --- --- Combat Shotguns of the Vietnam War --- and as far as i know these combat shotguns go all the way back to the CIVIL WAR and probaly the concept going back way before that with smoothbore muskets loaded with shot during the American Revolution Mike .

David Hogg is front and center pushing for tighter gun controls

Clown.

Um no. "Natural rights" is a nonsense phrase to start with. Rights are a product of society, a purely human construct. Nothing natural about it. Our society does indeed grant you the right to defend yourself, but there are no guarantees what tools you get to use. I suggest you take some lessons in a martial art or get a big dog.

John Locke disagreed with you. John Locke on the rights to life, liberty, and property of ourselves and others (1689) - Online Library of Liberty Society LIMITS your natural rights. I suggest you go pound salt.
I've read it, the man is a lunatic.

Clown.

"natural"

That's NOT what the SCOTUS said. Scalia in his opinion that limitations CAN be put on people's second amendment rights due to their actions (Felons cannot own firearms for example) but he never said everyone could be limited.
So, why can't I go down to gander mountain and buy an nice 30mm Bushmaster cannon then?

The kid was bullied and that needs to be solved before shit like this stops.

Other kids need to be disciplined and learn respect for other people from an early age. Too many kids think they can be little demons and that isn't acceptable. You go to fucking school to learn and you better fucking show respect towards other people.

Okay, but where's the part where you insist that we ALSO need to teach children that you don't deal with bullying by grabbing a gun and shooting people? Talk about needing to learn to show respect toward others . . .

"natural"

So, why can't I go down to gander mountain and buy an nice 30mm Bushmaster cannon then?
------------------------------------------------ think that you can buy most anything you want , problem is licensing and then of course money . --- --- its from 2003 so its older but these shoots go on all the time in many different areas . Its just that its my favorite , i like the music and the people shown represent me pretty well Crep .

Forum List

Back