NO, Bill O'Reilly. Blacks in America DO NOT have a "harder road"

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
On the Factor tonight, Bill O'Reilly said "African-Americans have a harder road in America" His statement could have been right if he were talking about foreigners coming into the country, on H1B visas. Or illegal aliens getting jobs very easily.

Problem is, Bill was talking about White Americans. He also said "nobody seriously disputes that". Surprise, Bill. Somebody does dispute it. And very seriously. That would be me (among many others). The fact is, Blacks in America have an EASIER road. That's because they have Affirmative Action. In all but 8 states (where AA is banned), Blacks get first crack at jobs, job promotions, admission to college et al schools, financial aid of all sorts, business loans, and more. Whites, on the other hand, are relegated to the back of the line to get these things, and in many instances are DENIED them completely.

It is because of this, that (for 50+ years now) it is Whites who have the harder road, and it's about time that journalists, TV commentators, politicians, et al started telling it like it is. This is one of America's worst disgraces, and is probably the most covered up. You hardly ever hear a word about it, except when someone is filing a lawsuit, and it is finding its way to the Supreme Court. Can anyone name a single presidential candidate or news media person who has talked about it, since this campaign season began ? If so, let's hear it. (with link)

PS - in the some of the 8 states where Affirmative Action is banned (Ex. Florida), it is only partially banned.

That's ridiculous.

Most black folks are born into poverty and have a decidedly harder road than white folks.

That's by design. From slavery, to Jim Crow, to systemic racism, American blacks have had to endure historical hardships that have left many destitute.

And with little buy in to a system that continues, to this day, to shun them.

On the Factor tonight, Bill O'Reilly said "African-Americans have a harder road in America" His statement could have been right if he were talking about foreigners coming into the country, on H1B visas. Or illegal aliens getting jobs very easily.

Problem is, Bill was talking about White Americans. He also said "nobody seriously disputes that". Surprise, Bill. Somebody does dispute it. And very seriously. That would be me (among many others). The fact is, Blacks in America have an EASIER road. That's because they have Affirmative Action. In all but 8 states (where AA is banned), Blacks get first crack at jobs, job promotions, admission to college et al schools, financial aid of all sorts, business loans, and more. Whites, on the other hand, are relegated to the back of the line to get these things, and in many instances are DENIED them completely.

It is because of this, that (for 50+ years now) it is Whites who have the harder road, and it's about time that journalists, TV commentators, politicians, et al started telling it like it is. This is one of America's worst disgraces, and is probably the most covered up. You hardly ever hear a word about it, except when someone is filing a lawsuit, and it is finding its way to the Supreme Court. Can anyone name a single presidential candidate or news media person who has talked about it, since this campaign season began ? If so, let's hear it. (with link)

PS - in the some of the 8 states where Affirmative Action is banned (Ex. Florida), it is only partially banned.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. I challenge you to show any state in this fuckin country where unemployment among blacks is lower because of AA than any fucking body in that state, including retarded 3 year olds????? You neo nuts get all ralled up when some fire department or law agency has to meet a minority quota, than its AA time, but push all that shit aside and get with the real world of corporate business's and blacks are the last hired, the last called back and the very first fired. After the crash in 2008, and I live in a mostly black area.....every single black person that worked in that area, like the local gas stations and 24 hour marts.....all replaced by white people...all of em, gone!!

AA is a myth, something you white folk like to whine about, its biggest patrons have been white women and its biggest beneficiary has been white women...not blacks. AND THAT IS FACT...ADJUST, OWN IT AND GET OVER YOUR STUPID RANTS!!

That's ridiculous.

Most black folks are born into poverty and have a decidedly harder road than white folks.

That's by design. From slavery, to Jim Crow, to systemic racism, American blacks have had to endure historical hardships that have left many destitute.

Yaw seriously need to visit the south someday.....some of the poorest mf's in this country cloaked in white skin and living off of some form of gov. assistance, ibeit, SSI, foodstamps, whatever. Every race has its share of poverty, of those left behind, why yaw keep stressing black people only god knows. There are more threads on this site about blacks than any subject discussed....as if you white fucks give a fuck about black people. You people have got to get a fuckin hobby and move on...this systematic rant that goes on day after day is border line obsession and its something you need to address.

You poor, poor guy.

I read a book a few years ago, called Plantation South and this one slave owner detailed his obsession with his darkies.....from having to whip one to having to have his wife make em clothes.....I highly suggest this book to my sista's and brothers.....anyways, I swear, some the rednecks here, the way they stress over us and our plight in life.....you'd think your reading this book from the 1800's. For every nigga that don't work, 12 million other blacks don't either...these people are sick!!~

That's ridiculous.

Yaw seriously need to visit the south someday.....some of the poorest mf's in this country cloaked in white skin and living off of some form of gov. assistance, ibeit, SSI, foodstamps, whatever. Every race has its share of poverty, of those left behind, why yaw keep stressing black people only god knows. There are more threads on this site about blacks than any subject discussed....as if you white fucks give a fuck about black people. You people have got to get a fuckin hobby and move on...this systematic rant that goes on day after day is border line obsession and its something you need to address.

Dunno what your problem is pal.

I was addressing the OP, who I felt was wrong.

And I did own a bar in Atlanta for some time.

The OP's point was to say that black folks didn't have a harder road. I pointed out they did.

This country has benefitted massively from the labor of black people. The entire industrial revolution was possible because of textiles.

That's ridiculous.

I can see the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Crum race hustling campaign, to get young Blacks upset and feeling victimized, so they'll go out and vote Democrat, has got you PROGRAMMED. Look around, oh brainwashed one. Blacks are driving new, shiny expensive cars, working at good jobs (for years) with Photo ID badges around their necks, and just look at any government office. See if you can find a single White person working in there.
Welcome to the real world.

That's ridiculous.

I can see the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Crum race hustling campaign, to get young Blacks upset and feeling victimized, so they'll go out and vote Democrat, has got you PROGRAMMED. Look around, oh brainwashed one. Blacks are driving new, shiny expensive cars, working at good jobs (for years) with Photo ID badges around their necks, and just look at any government office. See if you can find a single White person working in there.

Protectionist lost his cushy government job to a negro? He can't pull off the look in a "shiny, expensive car"? He wants a photo ID badge, but the convenience store won't give him one?

Poor guy!

You poor, poor guy.
Poor , poor RACE. Get it right.

Nope. White people are doing just fine in America. We have been able to make the rules for a couple of centuries. Fortunately, some of those rules.....the ones that liberals made possible....and you hate to the core.......will ensure that we will be just fine as we become the minority.

That's ridiculous.

Not really sure what world you live in.

History and reality oppose your view point.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. I challenge you to show any state in this fuckin country where unemployment among blacks is lower because of AA than any fucking body in that state, including retarded 3 year olds????? You neo nuts get all ralled up when some fire department or law agency has to meet a minority quota, than its AA time, but push all that shit aside and get with the real world of corporate business's and blacks are the last hired, the last called back and the very first fired. After the crash in 2008, and I live in a mostly black area.....every single black person that worked in that area, like the local gas stations and 24 hour marts.....all replaced by white people...all of em, gone!!

AA is a myth, something you white folk like to whine about, its biggest patrons have been white women and its biggest beneficiary has been white women...not blacks. AND THAT IS FACT...ADJUST, OWN IT AND GET OVER YOUR STUPID RANTS!!
This is a DUMB, IGNORANT and very easy to refute post. YOu know why ? It's because you obviously have been absorbing only liberal :bsflag:media talk, and never listening to the other side. Your rant is classic liberal line.
Now for your EDUCATION. NO, oh brainswashed one, unemployment among Blacks is rather high. But not becasue of AA. Actually, it should be lower with AA handing jobs and job promotions to UNDESERVING Blacks on a silver platter. Where unemployment id high among Blacks it is that because of a cultural defect among Blacks. No secret when we look at the primary reason why so many Blacks aren't employed.

With affirmative action they, UNFAIRLY TO WHITES get first shot at just about everything, and they just don't take advantage of it. For them, making money is laying in bed till noon, making a few phone calls (on a govt phone) to sell drugs, doing prostitution, mugging, looting, burglarizing houses, stealing/selling cars, etc.

Instead of fools like Martin O'Malley apologizing to BLM jerks, he should have been demanding an apology from them, for 50 years of affirmative action racism.

And don't give me that all mad BS either. If anyone has a right to be angry, it's White people, AND YOU KNOW IT.

That's ridiculous.

The OP's point was to say that black folks didn't have a harder road. I pointed out they did.

This country has benefitted massively from the labor of black people. The entire industrial revolution was possible because of textiles.

I don't buy this bs that most blacks are born into poverty.....and you know this for a fact???? You've personally met, lets say of the 12 million at least 1/3rd of em????? Yes? No?

I'm sick and tired of white people clumping 12 million blacks into this box of bs, empathy and pity. Define poverty? I challenge you to visit poverty in the hood...all nigga's in the lasted shoes, got all the top toys, got the latest cell phone shit, sista's nails are tight, hair done....define poverty????? And this nonsense about the industrial revolution....2015 please enter the brain, and stay there.....

This country's bottom 92% can not all be blacks, now can it?

Who are you talking to ?

That's ridiculous.

I don't buy this bs that most blacks are born into poverty.....and you know this for a fact???? You've personally met, lets say of the 12 million at least 1/3rd of em????? Yes? No?

I'm sick and tired of white people clumping 12 million blacks into this box of bs, empathy and pity. Define poverty? I challenge you to visit poverty in the hood...all nigga's in the lasted shoes, got all the top toys, got the latest cell phone shit, sista's nails are tight, hair done....define poverty????? And this nonsense about the industrial revolution....2015 please enter the brain, and stay there.....

The dude wasn't saying that. You might want to look around and know who's with you and who isn't. Only an idiot brings nails and hair into a discussion about institutionalized racial disparity. Are you an idiot?

This is a DUMB, IGNORANT and very easy to refute post. YOu know why ? It's because you obviously have been absorbing only liberal :bsflag:media talk, and never listening to the other side. Your rant is classic liberal line.
Now for your EDUCATION. NO, oh brainswashed one, unemployment among Blacks is rather high. But not becasue of AA. Actually, it should be lower with AA handing jobs and job promotions to UNDESERVING Blacks on a silver platter. Where unemployment id high among Blacks it is that because of a cultural defect among Blacks. No secret when we look at the primary reason why so many Blacks aren't employed.

With affirmative action they, UNFAIRLY TO WHITES get first shot at just about everything, and they just don't take advantage of it. For them, making money is laying in bed till noon, making a few phone calls (on a govt phone) to sell drugs, doing prostitution, mugging, looting, burglarizing houses, stealing/selling cars, etc.

Instead of fools like Martin O'Malley apologizing to BLM jerks, he should have been demanding an apology from them, for 50 years of affirmative action racism.

And don't give me that all mad BS either. If anyone has a right to be angry, it's White people, AND YOU KNOW IT.

I can't help you, I can't penetrate concrete...so I'll leave it at that. You are a typical stuck on stupid redneck that believes Elvis and Reagan are still alive, Bush was a war hero, Trump is God and Fox news is a serious news organization and ol Rush and Walter Concrite are equals....so I can't help you. Have a nice effin day, lunatic!!

You pointed out WRONG. It is a FACT that with affirmative action, Blacks have RACISTLY been given a free pass ahead of Whites at college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, job hiring, job promotions, etc.
This has gone on now for 50+ years, and it is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of people, during that long time. Racist discrimination against Blacks existed too, but it was BEFORE 50 years ago, long eradicated by AA.
Many White people's entire worklives have been annihilated by Affirmative action, and even now in retirement, they still suffer the effects of the discrimination, by reduced Social Security payments, which would have been higher if they would have been able to get the jobs they should have gotten, when they were younger.

And yes, you DO know what the problem is pal. You know it very well.

That's ridiculous.

The dude wasn't saying that. You might want to look around and know who's with you and who isn't. Only an idiot brings nails and hair into a discussion about institutionalized racial disparity. Are you an idiot?

Put it this way, the last people on the planet who should discuss blacks and poverty and racism, etc are the proprietors of their plight in this country, meaning white people, you and the others here. And its not about who's with me, who's agreeing with me, etc....its about a group of white men on this site, discussing a subject that they know absolutely nothing about, nothing. None of you, I believe personally know any poor black people, none of you care about poor black people and most if not all give a fuck about blacks except to come here day end and day out, to discuss us. Forgive me, if I find this subject as with all of them, mundane, stereotyped and riddled with bullshit....I'm a black person calling all of you, even liberals on thier shit....until you wear a pair of my shoes, nothing you say is valued.

Forum List

Back