NO, Bill O'Reilly. Blacks in America DO NOT have a "harder road"

That's ridiculous.

Most black folks are born into poverty and have a decidedly harder road than white folks.

That's by design. From slavery, to Jim Crow, to systemic racism, American blacks have had to endure historical hardships that have left many destitute.

And with little buy in to a system that continues, to this day, to shun them.

Yaw seriously need to visit the south someday.....some of the poorest mf's in this country cloaked in white skin and living off of some form of gov. assistance, ibeit, SSI, foodstamps, whatever. Every race has its share of poverty, of those left behind, why yaw keep stressing black people only god knows. There are more threads on this site about blacks than any subject discussed....as if you white fucks give a fuck about black people. You people have got to get a fuckin hobby and move on...this systematic rant that goes on day after day is border line obsession and its something you need to address.

Dunno what your problem is pal.

I was addressing the OP, who I felt was wrong.

And I did own a bar in Atlanta for some time.

The OP's point was to say that black folks didn't have a harder road. I pointed out they did.

This country has benefitted massively from the labor of black people. The entire industrial revolution was possible because of textiles.
You pointed out WRONG. It is a FACT that with affirmative action, Blacks have RACISTLY been given a free pass ahead of Whites at college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, job hiring, job promotions, etc.
This has gone on now for 50+ years, and it is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of people, during that long time. Racist discrimination against Blacks existed too, but it was BEFORE 50 years ago, long eradicated by AA.
Many White people's entire worklives have been annihilated by Affirmative action, and even now in retirement, they still suffer the effects of the discrimination, by reduced Social Security payments, which would have been higher if they would have been able to get the jobs they should have gotten, when they were younger.

I challenge you to show facts or shut up!!

Nope. White people are doing just fine in America. We have been able to make the rules for a couple of centuries. Fortunately, some of those rules.....the ones that liberals made possible....and you hate to the core.......will ensure that we will be just fine as we become the minority.
That would have been a suitable post in 1957. Definitely not now.

I read a book a few years ago, called Plantation South and this one slave owner detailed his obsession with his darkies.....from having to whip one to having to have his wife make em clothes.....I highly suggest this book to my sista's and brothers.....anyways, I swear, some the rednecks here, the way they stress over us and our plight in life.....you'd think your reading this book from the 1800's. For every nigga that don't work, 12 million other blacks don't either...these people are sick!!~
We're supposed to believe that you read a book?!

Yaw seriously need to visit the south someday.....some of the poorest mf's in this country cloaked in white skin and living off of some form of gov. assistance, ibeit, SSI, foodstamps, whatever. Every race has its share of poverty, of those left behind, why yaw keep stressing black people only god knows. There are more threads on this site about blacks than any subject discussed....as if you white fucks give a fuck about black people. You people have got to get a fuckin hobby and move on...this systematic rant that goes on day after day is border line obsession and its something you need to address.
Who are you talking to ?

I'm talking to you Willis!!

I read a book a few years ago, called Plantation South and this one slave owner detailed his obsession with his darkies.....from having to whip one to having to have his wife make em clothes.....I highly suggest this book to my sista's and brothers.....anyways, I swear, some the rednecks here, the way they stress over us and our plight in life.....you'd think your reading this book from the 1800's. For every nigga that don't work, 12 million other blacks don't either...these people are sick!!~

I was wondering when the local USMB stalker would appear and here you are....How's it going, cracker?

The dude wasn't saying that. You might want to look around and know who's with you and who isn't. Only an idiot brings nails and hair into a discussion about institutionalized racial disparity. Are you an idiot?

"Institutionalized racial disparity" ? Let's correctly label it. Institutionalized, racial, deliberate, malicious DISCRIMINATION >> (AKA AFFIRMATIVE ACTION)

That's ridiculous.

Most black folks are born into poverty and have a decidedly harder road than white folks.

That's by design. From slavery, to Jim Crow, to systemic racism, American blacks have had to endure historical hardships that have left many destitute.

The OP's point was to say that black folks didn't have a harder road. I pointed out they did.

This country has benefitted massively from the labor of black people. The entire industrial revolution was possible because of textiles.

I don't buy this bs that most blacks are born into poverty.....and you know this for a fact???? You've personally met, lets say of the 12 million at least 1/3rd of em????? Yes? No?

I'm sick and tired of white people clumping 12 million blacks into this box of bs, empathy and pity. Define poverty? I challenge you to visit poverty in the hood...all nigga's in the lasted shoes, got all the top toys, got the latest cell phone shit, sista's nails are tight, hair done....define poverty????? And this nonsense about the industrial revolution....2015 please enter the brain, and stay there.....

This country's bottom 92% can not all be blacks, now can it?

The dude wasn't saying that. You might want to look around and know who's with you and who isn't. Only an idiot brings nails and hair into a discussion about institutionalized racial disparity. Are you an idiot?

Put it this way, the last people on the planet who should discuss blacks and poverty and racism, etc are the proprietors of their plight in this country, meaning white people, you and the others here. And its not about who's with me, who's agreeing with me, etc....its about a group of white men on this site, discussing a subject that they know absolutely nothing about, nothing. None of you, I believe personally know any poor black people, none of you care about poor black people and most if not all give a fuck about blacks except to come here day end and day out, to discuss us. Forgive me, if I find this subject as with all of them, mundane, stereotyped and riddled with bullshit....I'm a black person calling all of you, even liberals on thier shit....until you wear a pair of my shoes, nothing you say is valued.

I see. You are an idiot. I thought so.

I was wondering when the local USMB stalker would appear and here you are....How's it going, cracker?
A book? Come on, you can do better than that!

That's ridiculous.

I don't buy this bs that most blacks are born into poverty.....and you know this for a fact???? You've personally met, lets say of the 12 million at least 1/3rd of em????? Yes? No?

I'm sick and tired of white people clumping 12 million blacks into this box of bs, empathy and pity. Define poverty? I challenge you to visit poverty in the hood...all nigga's in the lasted shoes, got all the top toys, got the latest cell phone shit, sista's nails are tight, hair done....define poverty????? And this nonsense about the industrial revolution....2015 please enter the brain, and stay there.....

"Institutionalized racial disparity" ? Let's correctly label it. Institutionalized, racial, deliberate, malicious DISCRIMINATION >> (AKA AFFIRMATIVE ACTION)

The one thing you can not do, is show a link, google a statistic or show any type of proof that AA has somehow elovated blacks above white shits for brains. So on that note, I bid the lunatic once again, good night!!

A book? Come on, you can do better than that!

Actually I read two...the other is, How to tell a rubber neck troll to kiss his own ass!!

That's ridiculous.

You pointed out WRONG. It is a FACT that with affirmative action, Blacks have RACISTLY been given a free pass ahead of Whites at college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, job hiring, job promotions, etc.
This has gone on now for 50+ years, and it is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of people, during that long time. Racist discrimination against Blacks existed too, but it was BEFORE 50 years ago, long eradicated by AA.
Many White people's entire worklives have been annihilated by Affirmative action, and even now in retirement, they still suffer the effects of the discrimination, by reduced Social Security payments, which would have been higher if they would have been able to get the jobs they should have gotten, when they were younger.

Show facts about what ? What we all know is true ? The assistantship I (and 16 other non-Blacks) was denied in college (which ruined my whole 5 ears of college work) is MY proof. So is just walk into an employment office and apply for a job, and read your AA questionairre. And walk into any govt office and see dozens of employees at work - ALL BLACK. THERE'S your proof, dumbass.

Put it this way, the last people on the planet who should discuss blacks and poverty and racism, etc are the proprietors of their plight in this country, meaning white people, you and the others here. And its not about who's with me, who's agreeing with me, etc....its about a group of white men on this site, discussing a subject that they know absolutely nothing about, nothing. None of you, I believe personally know any poor black people, none of you care about poor black people and most if not all give a fuck about blacks except to come here day end and day out, to discuss us. Forgive me, if I find this subject as with all of them, mundane, stereotyped and riddled with bullshit....I'm a black person calling all of you, even liberals on thier shit....until you wear a pair of my shoes, nothing you say is valued.

I see. You are an idiot. I thought so.

What did I tell you about thinking, eh?

That's ridiculous.

Show facts about what ? What we all know is true ? The assistantship I (and 16 other non-Blacks) was denied in college (which ruined my whole 5 ears of college work) is MY proof. So is just walk into an employment office and apply for a job, and read your AA questionairre. And walk into any govt office and see dozens of employees at work - ALL BLACK. THERE'S your proof, dumbass.

WTF-ever.....one cracker has a bad experience with nigga's getting a job, ie whatever and all of a sudden, the sky is fuckin falling? You sound like that white guy in Twilight Zone the Movie. I suggest you rent it and enjoy your double (LOLOL). Listen, there isn't a venue in this fuckin country or even in the world, that' doesn't have whites in it, like please, get some fuckin help, you sound like a moron!!

That's ridiculous.

This coming from a lunatic that wrote this>>>>(which ruined my whole 5 ears of college work)..unquote. You have 5 ears, LOLOLOLOLOLO..no wonder you can't find a fuckin job, you simp!!

WTF-ever.....one cracker has a bad experience with nigga's getting a job, ie whatever and all of a sudden, the sky is fuckin falling? You sound like that white guy in Twilight Zone the Movie. I suggest you rent it and enjoy your double (LOLOL). Listen, there isn't a venue in this fuckin country or even in the world, that' doesn't have whites in it, like please, get some fuckin help, you sound like a moron!!
So you're talking to your mirror too. Must be contagious. And it's not just one "cracker", it's hundreds of millions of White people for 50+ years, you racist pig.

Forum List

Back