No Black women allowed. Becky only

:beer:
They should leave Kyrie alone. He is young and hasn't learned yet that quantity is not the same as quality. Beckys throw themselves at Black men so he was just making it easy for all the Black guys on his boat to get laid. Also the dude was raised in Australia and the white women there are very into Black guys.

No, the black dudes know the white chicks are so much hotter than black chicks.
Can't blame them. :beer:
Nope. I'm a Black dude. Its well known white girls are the easiest lay on the planet. Kyrie wanted his boys to have a good time so he made sure there were plenty of white chicks.

Yep, white girls much more attractive, that's what these dudes want, pretty girls.
If you mean by pretty that they give excellent BJ's. Everyone knows white girls give the best BJ's. Its like its something genetic.

It's genetic that they're more attractive.

Snow bunnies here?...

... onna forum??
The white racists call them mud daubers or something like that.

Mudsharks.
Who would thought Miss Texas would be a mud shark? Must be a white boy inside joke because I dont get it.

Andrea-Wilson.jpg

:beer:
They should leave Kyrie alone. He is young and hasn't learned yet that quantity is not the same as quality. Beckys throw themselves at Black men so he was just making it easy for all the Black guys on his boat to get laid. Also the dude was raised in Australia and the white women there are very into Black guys.

No, the black dudes know the white chicks are so much hotter than black chicks.
Nope. I'm a Black dude. Its well known white girls are the easiest lay on the planet. Kyrie wanted his boys to have a good time so he made sure there were plenty of white chicks.

Yep, white girls much more attractive, that's what these dudes want, pretty girls.
If you mean by pretty that they give excellent BJ's. Everyone knows white girls give the best BJ's. Its like its something genetic.

No. Their traits are recessive so they cant be more attractive genetically. Pale eyes. White easy to burn skin. Flat booties. Thin razor like lips. Nothing attractive about that. This one he had the baby by is lucky the baby is half Black. That always makes everything better.

:beer:No, the black dudes know the white chicks are so much hotter than black chicks.

No. Their traits are recessive so they cant be more attractive genetically. Pale eyes. White easy to burn skin. Flat booties. Thin razor like lips. Nothing attractive about that. This one he had the baby by is lucky the baby is half Black. That always makes everything better.

Dream on pal.
The only reason any black girls are attractive is because of some European features, same with black men.
True Africans are for the most part butt-ugly.
The only reason anyone is giving you a second look at all is due to the European blood in your line.

Dream on pal.
The only reason any black girls are attractive is because of some European features, same with black men.
The only reason anyone is giving you a second look at all is due to the European blood in your line.
I wasnt dreaming. White women are the least attractive of all women. They do give up the booty much easier though which is a plus in their favor. Black women on the other hand are the best looking women on the planet in all of their forms. Even light skinned Black women look 20x better than white women because of their Africanized features. Everything looks better as long as there is some recent Black blood in them. I dont understand what you mean by european features? You wouldnt hae those features were it not for Black people in the first place so they are not european features they are either neanderthal features or African features.

Dream on pal.
I wasnt dreaming. White women are the least attractive of all women. They do give up the booty much easier though which is a plus in their favor. Black women on the other hand are the best looking women on the planet in all of their forms. Even light skinned Black women look 20x better than white women because of their Africanized features. Everything looks better as long as there is some recent Black blood in them. I dont understand what you mean by european features? You wouldnt hae those features were it not for Black people in the first place so they are not european features they are either neanderthal features or African features.

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

Dream on pal.

Way to put up a brave front. You know its true so thats why all you can do is post silliness. if African women were so unattractive why were white men raping them against their will during slavery? Why are 98% of Black hookers clientele white men? Give it a rest white boy. You know the deal and so does everyone else. :laugh:

Dream on pal.

Way to put up a brave front. You know its true so thats why all you can do is post silliness. if African women were so unattractive why were white men raping them against their will during slavery? Why are 98% of Black hookers clientele white men? Give it a rest white boy. You know the deal and so does everyone else. :laugh:
and if black women were so much more attractive why would black guys not even touch them? how come it takes mostly black guys on crack to make it past the stink?
Hard for you to argue against the pure animalistic look and odor of the typical black woman when you yourself claim that you cant even stomach being around them.

I can't blame the dude, I would want the pretty around me too. :beer:

BLACK TWITTER HAD LOTS TO SAY ABOUT KYRIE IRVING’S BECKY-FILLED CHAMPIONSHIP YACHT PARTY

After helping lead the Cleveland Cavaliers to a history-making NBA title, 24-year-old point guard Kyrie Irving has much to celebrate. And as expected, his follow-up to the city’s championship parade was one of epic portions. Irving went all out, hosting a huge yacht party in Miami. Sounds fairly normal for a guy that signed a five-year/$94,343,126 contract with an NBA franchise, right?

Well, Irving found himself in some hot water via the social media streets when footage of the party hit the net. Black Twitter didn’t take too kindly to the fact that party was clearly lacking one thing: melanin. Word on the street is that Irving didn’t want any black women on his boat, according to a “former homie.” But there’s no concrete information to back up the allegation as of now.

Black Twitter Had Lots To Say About Kyrie Irving's Becky-Filled Championship Yacht Party
Let me get this story straight, here we have a nigga with some serious coins, excluding Sha Na Na and including Barbie....and this is a news story? Let me tell you a news story.....Black man with money wants a black woman....now that is not a only a story worthy of this bs shit you put out, but it wouldn't proboally be made into a epic movie, not to mention book deal....LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Black women need to wake up, give up the blonde hair, the fake weave, the nails the contacts and be you again, nigga's don't want yo ass no mo!!

hahaha ... the two most unblack people on the innernetz here trying to act black and failing as usual. The persistent ineptitude is kind if funny, though, but really, getting your 'Blackness' from those crappy sitcoms,TV shows, movies, and PBS pity parties is just inadequate; you really need to get out and meet some real life black people.

BLACK TWITTER HAD LOTS TO SAY ABOUT KYRIE IRVING’S BECKY-FILLED CHAMPIONSHIP YACHT PARTY

After helping lead the Cleveland Cavaliers to a history-making NBA title, 24-year-old point guard Kyrie Irving has much to celebrate. And as expected, his follow-up to the city’s championship parade was one of epic portions. Irving went all out, hosting a huge yacht party in Miami. Sounds fairly normal for a guy that signed a five-year/$94,343,126 contract with an NBA franchise, right?

Well, Irving found himself in some hot water via the social media streets when footage of the party hit the net. Black Twitter didn’t take too kindly to the fact that party was clearly lacking one thing: melanin. Word on the street is that Irving didn’t want any black women on his boat, according to a “former homie.” But there’s no concrete information to back up the allegation as of now.

Black Twitter Had Lots To Say About Kyrie Irving's Becky-Filled Championship Yacht Party
Haha! Even black men know black women aren't exactly the most desirable bunch. He's been forced his entire life to be around classless black women. Now that he's got money and fame, he can upgrade. It's the same story we see with basically all successful black men.

White rapists won't even rape black girls. They are universally undesirable to all races.

Ethiopians and and the massai are good looking. Europeans have pockets of ugly ppl too. Just sayin.

Whaaa! I didn't get an invite either...and I'm partially brown...

No Asians? I'm offended.

Actually, I'm not because I'm not insane and don't give a shit

Dream on pal.

and if black women were so much more attractive why would black guys not even touch them? how come it takes mostly black guys on crack to make it past the stink?
Hard for you to argue against the pure animalistic look and odor of the typical black woman when you yourself claim that you cant even stomach being around them.
Black guys touch Black women all the time. Thats why 80% of married couples in the Black community both partners are Black. Thats also why you guys whine about Black people having children out of wedlock. Since I love Black women more than any other women please quote where I ever said I cant stomach being around them. Hell I'm married to a Black queen right now you cave chimp.

Ethiopians and and the massai are good looking. Europeans have pockets of ugly ppl too. Just sayin.
I cant think of a group of Black people that arent nice looking. Europeans have a lot of ugly people. I have always said that white people have to mixed with something else typically in order to look nice. Very few of them look good with just european blood.

Forum List

Back