No Charges for Clinton

One can only wonder what the charges would have been had Hillary outed an active under-cover CIA agent for political purposes.

Conservatives are such naive children.

Democrats are such gullible clueless sheep
As are Republicans.
What the fuck are you today? A Democrat?
A Republican truthteller as always. Our party has sunk to DP lows. Shameful,
Shut the fuck up you waste of bandwidth SOB.....
The good people in the GOP are now in a position to put a finis to Trump either this month at the convention or during the general election. You crazies are looking at catastrophic defeat.

Question: Do you ever actually READ your posts?

Do you have a point to make or are your ankles stuck in the stirrups of your high horse. You don't have to like reality but you can't expect others to join you in your fantasy world. Sorry.

I'll ask you one more time...Do you actually READ your posts?

I have you to read them. Your welcome.

I thought that it might be "you are" or maybe "you're" but YOUR? Sir Issac Newton would be deeply troubled at your lack of knowledge of the common vernacular

Thank you my personal spell checker, you are on the job! Be sure to proof read all my upcoming posts, you appear to have the time.

That's the thing about a 73 year old. The planting is done, weeding is done, stock has been fed and watered, cows milked at 4:30 AM. Nap. Now? Nothing but time on my hands. Might re-load a couple thousand rounds of ammo later, but until then...I guess I'll sit back in my Lazy-Boy and dream about the coming revolution in America. Isn't that what you "intellectual elites" have us "rednecks" doing all the time?

The ''media''/your link...left out some critical info:

Folsom Naval Reservist is Sentenced After Pleading Guilty to Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Materials

U.S. Attorney’s Office July 29, 2015

• Eastern District of California (916) 554-2700

SACRAMENTO, CA—Bryan H. Nishimura, 50, of Folsom, pleaded guilty today to unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials, United States Attorney Benjamin B. Wagner announced.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Kendall J. Newman immediately sentenced Nishimura to two years of probation, a $7,500 fine, and forfeiture of personal media containing classified materials. Nishimura was further ordered to surrender any currently held security clearance and to never again seek such a clearance.

According to court documents, Nishimura was a Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008. In his role as a Regional Engineer for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, Nishimura had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers. Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media. He carried such classified materials on his unauthorized media when he traveled off-base in Afghanistan and, ultimately, carried those materials back to the United States at the end of his deployment. In the United States, Nishimura continued to maintain the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations, and copied the materials onto at least one additional unauthorized and unclassified system.

Nishimura’s actions came to light in early 2012, when he admitted to Naval personnel that he had handled classified materials inappropriately. Nishimura later admitted that, following his statement to Naval personnel, he destroyed a large quantity of classified materials he had maintained in his home. Despite that, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation searched Nishimura’s home in May 2012, agents recovered numerous classified materials in digital and hard copy forms.
The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

This case was the product of an investigation by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jean M. Hobler prosecuted the case.

This content has been reproduced from its original source.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe the difference between the two cases, is that this man went home after confessing to the Navy that he had handled this classified information improperly, and tried to dispose of the evidence and destroyed large quantities of the classified material he maintained at his home, and despite that they still found numerous classified materials in digital AND Hard Copy forms.

Where as Clinton, immediately gave her server and memory disc to the FBI and in to their custody, when they determined these devices had classified material on them.

I'm not certain, but that's the difference I see that could be a reason for the different actions? If the military guy had gathered all of his classified material and handed it over to the proper authorities right after his confession, things may have been different for him?

PLUS, we don't know if the classified material in Clinton's email chains was Military related and critical to the Military's safety, while we do know Military Briefings that this other man retained were military related???

I dunno?

]You shouldn't be getting your jollies off yet because that criminal isn't off the hook yet. She can still be prosecuted those 100+ crimes until she's been pardoned, acquitted or the statute of limitations expires.

Why are you pro-crime anyways?

Party is the ONLY thing she cares about.

If you wonder how the Nazis and the Khmer Rouge happened,, just look at Bulldog. When party alone defines people, then any atrocity is possible.

As are Republicans.
The good people in the GOP are now in a position to put a finis to Trump either this month at the convention or during the general election. You crazies are looking at catastrophic defeat.

I'm trying my best to figure you out - but it's not working. More Americans have cast ballots for Trump than any other candidate (republican) in American history and somehow - that doesn't matter to you. So, what are we to take from that? Apparently, you don't give a shit about what "Americans" want.

Yep - typical liberal. Guess I was wrong. You are indeed a provocateur.

One can only wonder what the charges would have been had Hillary outed an active under-cover CIA agent for political purposes.
HillaryCriminal_zps6aczhr7k.jpg

SACRAMENTO, CA—Bryan H. Nishimura, 50, of Folsom, pleaded guilty today to unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials, United States Attorney Benjamin B. Wagner announced.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Kendall J. Newman immediately sentenced Nishimura to two years of probation, a $7,500 fine, and forfeiture of personal media containing classified materials. Nishimura was further ordered to surrender any currently held security clearance and to never again seek such a clearance.

According to court documents, Nishimura was a Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008. In his role as a Regional Engineer for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, Nishimura had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers. Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media. He carried such classified materials on his unauthorized media when he traveled off-base in Afghanistan and, ultimately, carried those materials back to the United States at the end of his deployment. In the United States, Nishimura continued to maintain the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations, and copied the materials onto at least one additional unauthorized and unclassified system.

Nishimura’s actions came to light in early 2012, when he admitted to Naval personnel that he had handled classified materials inappropriately. Nishimura later admitted that, following his statement to Naval personnel, he destroyed a large quantity of classified materials he had maintained in his home. Despite that, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation searched Nishimura’s home in May 2012, agents recovered numerous classified materials in digital and hard copy forms.
The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

This case was the product of an investigation by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jean M. Hobler prosecuted the case.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe the difference between the two cases, is that this man went home after confessing to the Navy that he had handled this classified information improperly, and tried to dispose of the evidence and destroyed large quantities of the classified material he maintained at his home, and despite that they still found numerous classified materials in digital AND Hard Copy forms.

Where as Clinton, immediately gave her server and memory disc to the FBI and in to their custody, when they determined these devices had classified material on them.

I'm not certain, but that's the difference I see that could be a reason for the different actions? If the military guy had gathered all of his classified material and handed it over to the proper authorities right after his confession, things may have been different for him?

PLUS, we don't know if the classified material in Clinton's email chains was Military related and critical to the Military's safety, while we do know Military Briefings that this other man retained were military related???

I dunno?

And what was he guilty of? unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials,

And Hillary broke laws regarding? unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials,

When did the Democrats become the lap dogs of the 1%?

I dunno?

And what was he guilty of? unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials,

And Hillary broke laws regarding? unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials,

I think the ''and RETENSION'' part is different... I think once they told her the classified was on there, her actions of immediately handing it over and her not trying to destroy any of it as this military reservist tried to do, is the difference.

As are Republicans.
Yep. And will you be attending Hillary’s coronation, or can't you get tickets?

Be sure to proof read all my upcoming posts, you appear to have the time.
Run-on sentence. Bad one too.

Now, Now..let's not be too hard on the fellow. It's clear that he fancies himself "intellectual". Hell, I make grammatical errors often - but then, I'm not "intellectual" :)
Watch out, he's likely to throw out the word "fallacy" if he is a true intellectual.
That's the other ding bat, Clayton something.

TIR, you folk are part of the indivisible nation. You are going nowhere.

You are correct. Common cored children are going to run what is left of this country into the ground. Soros and the NWO will be the winners. You and I, and the Americans who love their country will be the losers.
George-Soros-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

I don't think most Americans have any idea who this evil man really is. And how much of our politics he controls. He is Black Lives Matter. He is welcome at the White House. He pours millions into anti-Trump riots. He financed Kasich's campaign, He financed Obama's campaign. He is Hitlery's Daddy. He is friends with Trump. He says out loud, that taking America down will be his crowning achievement. And he is doing it superbly. He is evil.
images

Be sure to proof read all my upcoming posts, you appear to have the time.
Run-on sentence. Bad one too.

Now, Now..let's not be too hard on the fellow. It's clear that he fancies himself "intellectual". Hell, I make grammatical errors often - but then, I'm not "intellectual" :)
Watch out, he's likely to throw out the word "fallacy" if he is a true intellectual.
That's the other ding bat, Clayton something.
Yeah, another LW "intellectual"

I dunno?

I think the ''and RETENSION'' part is different... I think once they told her the classified was on there, her actions of immediately handing it over and her not trying to destroy any of it as this military reservist tried to do, is the difference.
Are you serious?

I dont think that that is the record, C4A.

There was a long dragged out sequence of denial, obfuscation and lawyering up instead.

Forum List

Back