No Charges for Clinton

So that's the ridiculous RW propaganda stance. LOL.
Oh the Obama dicksucker is back. Keep claiming to cry about the rich, yet support Clinton getting off. What a dipshit
Ha HA. Vulgar AND duped. Hillary's POLICIES will help the middle class and the country, and raise her own taxes. Trump's exactly the opposite.
Yeah like Obama's have, you really are stupid. So is it her support of TPP that you like? Talk about duped. Everytime you post we hear a slurping sound
Sure, hater dupe ignoramus. Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, a corrupt world depression, and 8 years of mindless obstruction and sabotage of solutions. All these free trade treaties would help our economy if the GOP would allow follow thru on training programs/tax cuts for millions of good tech jobs etc going begging.

The Republican party fails con-land again. Lying only works inside the conservative bubble. Once it is forced into the daylight it shrivels like a toadstool forced out of the shadows.

What now cons, the pool of lies the Republicans have been counting on have all failed now.

Now it is time to rid ourselves of RINO's and lying Democrats in office. Just like the Brits got rid of their albatross, the UN.

Comey Rewrites Statute to Give Clinton a “Pass”

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services.

Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States. In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

This is negligent on the part of the FBI Director.

It also appears that Lynch knew of Comey's decision before she came out with "I will take the decision of the FB!." Wasn't that even before Clinton's meeting with the FBI?

Navy engineer sentenced for mishandling classified material

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Naval reservist was sentenced for mishandling classified military materials.

A federal attorney announced Wednesday that Bryan Nishimura of Folsom, California, pleaded guilty to the unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.

Nishimura, deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 as a regional engineer, admitted to downloading classified briefings and digital records onto his personal electronic devices. He carried the materials off base and brought them back to the U.S. when his deployment ended.

An FBI search of Nishimura's home turned up classified materials, but did not reveal evidence he intended to distribute them.

He was sentenced to two years of probation and a $7,500 fine, and was ordered to surrender his security clearance. He is barred from seeking a future security clearance.

Poor sod, I guess it is his fault he was born a royal Clinton.

The Republican party fails con-land again. Lying only works inside the conservative bubble. Once it is forced into the daylight it shrivels like a toadstool forced out of the shadows.

What now cons, the pool of lies the Republicans have been counting on have all failed now.

Question: Do you ever actually READ your posts?

TIR, you folk are part of the indivisible nation. You are going nowhere.

Do you have a point to make or are your ankles stuck in the stirrups of your high horse. You don't have to like reality but you can't expect others to join you in your fantasy world. Sorry.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material, and I’m very confident that when this entire process plays out that will be understood by everyone, ~~ Hillary Clinton

In a press conference today the FBI Director said that they found 110 classified e-mails including several that were top secret.

Clinton is a criminal and a liar. Anyone who votes for her is an idiot.

This proves that the law does not cover powerful democrats. The FBI confirms that crooked Hillary broke a dozen laws, but will not charge her simply because the law does not apply to her.

Do you have a point to make or are your ankles stuck in the stirrups of your high horse. You don't have to like reality but you can't expect others to join you in your fantasy world. Sorry.

I'll ask you one more time...Do you actually READ your posts?

Now it is time to rid ourselves of RINO's and lying Democrats in office. Just like the Brits got rid of their albatross, the UN.

You think England left the UN? That was a false meme perpetrated by Faux News.

England voted to leave the EU. Amazing how the lies put out by Faux News are so readily believed by it's veiwers who don't question or research said lies at all.

Right, and the only reason she isn't in jail is the massive conspiracy that forced the FBI to withhold indicting her. Right?

The FBI confirmed that Hillary is not subject to the laws that cover commoners and Republicans, She is above the law, simple as that.

I know that makes you happy, since you define your existence based on your openly corrupt party - but it shouldn't, not if one is rational.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material, and I’m very confident that when this entire process plays out that will be understood by everyone, ~~ Hillary Clinton

In a press conference today the FBI Director said that they found 110 classified e-mails including several that were top secret.

Clinton is a criminal and a liar. Anyone who votes for her is an idiot.

This proves that the law does not cover powerful democrats. The FBI confirms that crooked Hillary broke a dozen laws, but will not charge her simply because the law does not apply to her.
Don't forget that she can still be prosecuted. According to the FBI press conference today they have evidence that she committed over 100 criminal acts.

I have you to read them. You're welcome.

Last edited:

I have you to read them. Your welcome.

I thought that it might be "you are" or maybe "you're" but YOUR? Sir Issac Newton would be deeply troubled at your lack of knowledge of the common vernacular

Apparently, making top secret information readily available for foreign government's to easily hack is no basis for prosecution under the Obama Administration as long as one did so without really meaning in his own heart that our secrets no be found out.

We all knew what was going to happen. The most corrupt political party in American history just carried their corruption to a new level in full view of the entire world. They're proud of their lawlessness and are laughing, knowing that their criminal base will vote for them anyway.

I have you to read them. Your welcome.

I thought that it might be "you are" or maybe "you're" but YOUR? Sir Issac Newton would be deeply troubled at your lack of knowledge of the common vernacular

Thank you my personal spell checker, you are on the job! Be sure to proof read all my upcoming posts, you appear to have the time.

So sad for you that the investigation found no reason to indict her. Any you've been promising "any day now" for so long.
You shouldn't be getting your jollies off yet because that criminal isn't off the hook yet. She can still be prosecuted for those 100+ crimes until she's been pardoned, acquitted or the statute of limitations expires.

Why are you pro-crime anyways?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back