No Charges for Clinton

I never thought they would, seldom are people indicted for being incompetent and downright stupid. Thankfully.

BTW, I was spot on. She grossly mishandled sensitive material but that does not rise to the level of a crime because her release of the material wasn't intentional.

Whow, I will now bust my speedometer.
Well, some cops do give 10 mph over the speed limit before they pull people over.

I never thought they would, seldom are people indicted for being incompetent and downright stupid. Thankfully.

BTW, I was spot on. She grossly mishandled sensitive material but that does not rise to the level of a crime because her release of the material wasn't intentional.

Well, some cops do give 10 mph over the speed limit before they pull people over.

In my state the local cops have to give 10 MPH the state 5 mph except in a construction zone where fines double.

So next time I am stopped if I say that I was grossly over the speed limit but my intent was not to be grossly over the speed limit do you think that will fly?

In my state the local cops have to give 10 MPH the state 5 mph except in a construction zone where fines double.

So next time I am stopped if I say that I was grossly over the speed limit but my intent was not to be grossly over the speed limit do you think that will fly?
13600159_1434447286580995_2006316072762581698_n.jpg

The fix is in and it is true. They can retrieve the 30,000 deleted emails. Not all that hard.

There has been crime after crime, and there will be NO indictment. Make no mistake, the fix is in. Period.

Like I said, it is more than incompetence with this witch. She will get away with it, and the pathetic will laugh and giggle.

There has not been "crime after crime", there has been Republicans making false accusation after false accusation against Hillary, conducting pointless investigation after pointless investigation in an effort to smear and defame her, and coming up empty each and every time.

This seems to be the only way Republicans are capable of defeating the Clintons - by constantly lying about them and defaming them, at taxpayers' expense.

TIR, you folk are part of the indivisible nation. You are going nowhere.

You are correct. Common cored children are going to run what is left of this country into the ground. Soros and the NWO will be the winners. You and I, and the Americans who love their country will be the losers.
George-Soros-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

I don't think most Americans have any idea who this evil man really is. And how much of our politics he controls. He is Black Lives Matter. He is welcome at the White House. He pours millions into anti-Trump riots. He financed Kasich's campaign, He financed Obama's campaign. He is Hitlery's Daddy. He is friends with Trump. He says out loud, that taking America down will be his crowning achievement. And he is doing it superbly. He is evil.
images

LOL....you are losing it. But it is entertaining. Hahahahahah

The fix is in and it is true. They can retrieve the 30,000 deleted emails. Not all that hard.

There has been crime after crime, and there will be NO indictment. Make no mistake, the fix is in. Period.

Like I said, it is more than incompetence with this witch. She will get away with it, and the pathetic will laugh and giggle.

There has not been "crime after crime", there has been Republicans making false accusation after false accusation against Hillary, conducting pointless investigation after pointless investigation in an effort to smear and defame her, and coming up empty each and every time.

This seems to be the only way Republicans are capable of defeating the Clintons - by constantly lying about them and defaming them, at taxpayers' expense.

Ah shaddup already, the nation is tired of this shit you on the left spew.

Not sure if serious....

Your post is too incoherent to tell....

The MAJORITY of Americans see this as an outrage. An openly CORRUPT legal system who's leader (Loretta Lynch) meets privately with the fucking accused before the decision is rendered?

And Liberals see nothing wrong with this?

Ask for a fair trial when ISIS is throwing your gay asses off a rooftop.

See how that goes.

We'll be cheering you on!

YOU have no idea and no evidence to support your claim that "The MAJORITY of Americans see this as an outrage".

In fact the ignorance (I say STUPIDITY) in your post is gigantic.

• Lynch is the AG
  • The FBI did the Investigation independently (only conspiracy nuts believe otherwise)
  • The FBI reported to the AG that they found no evidence to support a crime occurred
  • The FBI offered the opinion that no prosecutor would find any evidence to support a criminal complaint or an indictment
  • The FBI investigation is open to public scrutiny, no sane, sober, person believes a conspiracy to protect Sect. Clinton occurred
  • SCPO Polock does, thus we can conclude he is not sane, sober or mentally well.

Right. And it's just fine that Clinton secretly met with Lynch...

Lynch is Justice, the report today was the FBI - thus your comment is foolish and or ignorant.

But I thought this was the law.

18 US Code 793 Section F:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Never ever pretend you think. You emote, thought is never part of your posts.

The FBI sent to the DOJ their conclusions with the opinion that no crime had been committed. Therefore, the ball is now in the hands of the DOJ who will apply the law; that is their call, not the call of the FBI as everyone who passed 12th grade civics understands.
Actually, Comey outlined several violations of the law by Clinton, but reconmended that no charges be brought anyway.

He recommended that no charges be directed at Hillary even though she broke the law because..........why?

Because SHE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW. Why is this so fucking hard for you to understand?

Lynch is Justice, the report today was the FBI - thus your comment is foolish and or ignorant.

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

The FBI sent to the DOJ their conclusions with the opinion that no crime had been committed. Therefore, the ball is now in the hands of the DOJ who will apply the law; that is their call, not the call of the FBI as everyone who passed 12th grade civics understands.
Actually, Comey outlined several violations of the law by Clinton, but reconmended that no charges be brought anyway.

He recommended that no charges be directed at Hillary even though she broke the law because..........why?

Because SHE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW. Why is this so fucking hard for you to understand?

Yeah she did....why is this so fucking hard for you to understand, event the FBI said the law was broken

Yeah she did....why is this so fucking hard for you to understand, event the FBI said the law was broken

No, the FBI did NOT say that. Stop lying.

Yeah they did...get fucking informed....either that or stop blabbering and go wank off to your Hillary poster. This isn't my first rodeo, noob

Prosecurorial discretion is the game here.

Except, that's not what he said my pretty little fascist....

Yeah they did...get fucking informed....either that or stop blabbering and go wank off to your Hillary poster. This isn't my first rodeo, noob

You can't be that fucking indoctrinated.....can you???

It's quite obvious he/she can. Talk about uninformed and clueless

Americans are taught in state run schools and some still beleive , justice is applied blindly and fairly. What a big joke!

No they didn't say that. Is there something wrong with your tiny conservative hate-filled pea brain? What part of Comey's conclusion is so hard for you to understand? What part of him not recommending charges against her do you not understand? What part of him saying that they did NOT find evidence of her intending to violate laws do you not understand?

Jesus fucking Christ. If you can't understand those conclusions, god only knows what else you don't understand. You are one of the most delusional, confused individuals I've ever come across.

It's quite obvious he/she can. Talk about uninformed and clueless

I guess you are....public school snowflake?

Forum List

Back