No Charges for Clinton

He recommended that no charges be directed at Hillary even though she broke the law because..........why?

Because SHE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW. Why is this so fucking hard for you to understand?

Yeah she did....why is this so fucking hard for you to understand, event the FBI said the law was broken

No, the FBI did NOT say that. Stop lying.

Yeah they did...get fucking informed....either that or stop blabbering and go wank off to your Hillary poster. This isn't my first rodeo, noob

No they didn't say that. Is there something wrong with your tiny conservative hate-filled pea brain? What part of Comey's conclusion is so hard for you to understand? What part of him not recommending charges against her do you not understand? What part of him saying that they did NOT find evidence of her intending to violate laws do you not understand?

Jesus fucking Christ. If you can't understand those conclusions, god only knows what else you don't understand. You are one of the most delusional, confused individuals I've ever come across.

Yeah they did.....noob. Now shush, you're making a spectacle of yourself ....and you're really quite unimpressive.

He recommended that no charges be directed at Hillary even though she broke the law because..........why?

Because SHE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW. Why is this so fucking hard for you to understand?

Yeah she did....why is this so fucking hard for you to understand, event the FBI said the law was broken

Yeah they did...get fucking informed....either that or stop blabbering and go wank off to your Hillary poster. This isn't my first rodeo, noob

No they didn't say that. Is there something wrong with your tiny conservative hate-filled pea brain? What part of Comey's conclusion is so hard for you to understand? What part of him not recommending charges against her do you not understand? What part of him saying that they did NOT find evidence of her intending to violate laws do you not understand?

Jesus fucking Christ. If you can't understand those conclusions, god only knows what else you don't understand. You are one of the most delusional, confused individuals I've ever come across.

Let's start here you fascist dickhead...did you learn English is public school?

What is it with these lefties? Geeze... some of the angriest fuckers I've ever seen.

Yeah they did.....noob. Now shush, you're making a spectacle of yourself ....and you're really quite unimpressive.

I'll untie my shoe just for you my pretty little fascist....you'll be impressed....:lol:

"Is" public school? What the fuck does that mean? Are you asking if English is taught in public school? Take your time...use your words....one letter at a time....

You can't be that fucking indoctrinated.....can you???

It's quite obvious he/she can. Talk about uninformed and clueless

I guess you are....public school snowflake?

I have little time for middle school drama, noob....you'll soon learn it's a quick trip to ignore. Step up the game or admit you can't and save us both some time

What is it with these lefties? Geeze... some of the angriest fuckers I've ever seen.

I agree......

What the fuck are you today? A Democrat?
A Republican truthteller as always. Our party has sunk to DP lows. Shameful,
Shut the fuck up you waste of bandwidth SOB.....
The good people in the GOP are now in a position to put a finis to Trump either this month at the convention or during the general election. You crazies are looking at catastrophic defeat.

I'm trying my best to figure you out - but it's not working. More Americans have cast ballots for Trump than any other candidate (republican) in American history and somehow - that doesn't matter to you. So, what are we to take from that? Apparently, you don't give a shit about what "Americans" want.

Yep - typical liberal. Guess I was wrong. You are indeed a provocateur.

Still several million fewer than Clinton.
Only because Trump had more competition. Hillary only had one opponent whereas Trump had 16.

I'll untie my shoe just for you my pretty little fascist....you'll be impressed....:lol:

GFY ya dumn downed noob, you won't last long spewing middle school BS. Last chance step up or off to iggy ya go

Again, retard, IF they had concluded that, she'd be in handcuffs. Get it? Is this so fucking hard for your tiny pea brain to grasp?

I have little time for middle school drama, noob....you'll soon learn it's a quick trip to ignore. Step up the game or admit you can't and save us both some time

You best ignore me now you fascist kunt.....I'm the conservative gift that keeps giving....:lol:

But I thought this was the law.

18 US Code 793 Section F:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Never ever pretend you think. You emote, thought is never part of your posts.

The FBI sent to the DOJ their conclusions with the opinion that no crime had been committed. Therefore, the ball is now in the hands of the DOJ who will apply the law; that is their call, not the call of the FBI as everyone who passed 12th grade civics understands.
Actually, Comey outlined several violations of the law by Clinton, but reconmended that no charges be brought anyway.

18 US Code 793 Section F:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

You had better call Comey and give him that info, he might have missed it.

Again, retard, IF they had concluded that, she'd be in handcuffs. Get it? Is this so fucking hard for your tiny pea brain to grasp?

You're angry...take a nap and settle down, child

You best ignore me now you fascist kunt.....I'm the conservative gift that keeps giving....:lol:

Child, you're just another flaming troll. One of hundreds that come and go, still wet behind the ears and virginal

Gross negligence does not require intent.

Why don't you calm the fuck down... you're gonna shit your panties.

Child, you're just another flaming troll. One of hundreds that come and go, still wet behind the ears and virginal

You'll get to know and love me princess.....

One can only wonder what the charges would have been had Hillary outed an active under-cover CIA agent for political purposes.

They didn't prosecute the one who did!

But of course, you knew that and chose to ignore it, like a good liberal sycophant.

Sure they did, Scooter Libby who did the dirty work for Shrub. Then Libby was convicted. Then Shrub pardoned him.

A president has one of his operatives out a CIA agent for political purposes, then pardons the criminal as soon as he is convicted. This is what a king does. It is how scumbags wipe their ass with the Constitution and write themself a get-out-of-jail-free card. And conservatives ignore this high crime with all their guts.
FYI
scooter did the dirty work for CHENEY, it appeared Cheney was the very original perp in this....not Bush, from all that I have read on it...

Gross negligence does not require intent.

Certainly... if I get shitface drunk and get behind the wheel and kill somebody, my cries that I didn't intend on that outcome are going to fall on deaf ears.

Forum List

Back