No Charges for Clinton

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material, and I’m very confident that when this entire process plays out that will be understood by everyone, ~~ Hillary Clinton

In a press conference today the FBI Director said that they found 110 classified e-mails including several that were top secret.

Clinton is a criminal and a liar. Anyone who votes for her is an idiot.

This proves that the law does not cover powerful democrats. The FBI confirms that crooked Hillary broke a dozen laws, but will not charge her simply because the law does not apply to her.
Martha Stewart went to prison for less, Nixon got the impeached for less.

Amazing what the lefts standards are. They are all rejoicing because comey said she was an inept insider who gets special attention.
What a fools party

The Leftists have no standards and they have no morals, to them the end justifies the means and they don't care how they achieve that.

They spew the same shyte about you and you all sound alike. Actually, you all are alike.

After spending 10 minutes describing in painstaking detail every crime Hillary Clinton committed Comeyconfirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that she violated numerous statutes and put national security at risk in the process. He didn't say it directly but his report made it clear that Clinton lied repeatedly in an attempt to cover up her crimes.

Yet, she won't be indicted. Others have been convicted of crimes for doing far less, but not Clinton. She will escape prosecution after breaking about 5 different federal laws. And she'll probably be president at the end of it all.

This is an outrage. We were told, in so many words, that the law does not apply to Hillary Clinton like it applies to us. And if it doesn't apply to her, then it doesn't really exist. We live under the rule of the elite, not law. The law is dead.

Be thankful Bush and Cheney weren't prosecuted as war criminals and call it a day bub. Partisanshit and justice cannot coexist.

Does anyone know if the FBI has a contact point for some constructive criticism?

One does not to have an ass other than their own Harry, read the unveiled anger of those on this thread...

I'm far from angry. Actually, I'm overjoyed she's just exposed her corruption to those voters who were on the edge. Bernie supporters are jumping ship left and right. But, you keep congratulating yourself there, Gomer.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material, and I’m very confident that when this entire process plays out that will be understood by everyone, ~~ Hillary Clinton

In a press conference today the FBI Director said that they found 110 classified e-mails including several that were top secret.

Clinton is a criminal and a liar. Anyone who votes for her is an idiot.

This proves that the law does not cover powerful democrats. The FBI confirms that crooked Hillary broke a dozen laws, but will not charge her simply because the law does not apply to her.
Don't forget that she can still be prosecuted. According to the FBI press conference today they have evidence that she committed over 100 criminal acts.
Lynch won't allow it because she is a dimwit.

A Clinton escapes justice. Obama fails to prosecute corruption. I'm not shocked.

I do have a question though.... why did she do this? I mean, the Government set her up with everything she needed. Why the need to intentionally setup a new off-site server at her home to conduct business on?

Next time you get stopped for speeding, try telling the cop that you didn't "intend" to speed, that you were merely being "extremely careless" with your car. See if he tears up the ticket he was writing, when he hears you say that.

BTW, remember Scooter Libby? The Democrats were investigating him to find if he was the one who "outed" Valerie Plame as a secret agent. (They found he wasn't, someone else did it).

But they also asked him tons of questions about everything under the sun. He had to submit tons of information, three different times. In two of those, he submitted complete details about his finances, private matters, everything. In the third one, he left out a few parts. And the Democrats prosecuted him with lying to investigators, and threw him in jail for 2-1/2 years.

He told them everything twice, and left some stuff out the third time but said that account was complete too. Does anyone think he "intended" to lie in this case, or withhold info, or "make a false statement"?

When do Democrats intend to apologize for his jail sentence?

BTW, the reason they were so heated in pursuing him, was because the fact that Plame was an agent, was classified information.

-----------------------------------------------

FBI recommends no charges against Clinton in email probe

FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday announced the agency is not recommending the Justice Department bring charges against Hillary Clinton, despite denouncing the former secretary of state and her colleagues for the way they handled classified information through private email servers.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is information that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," Comey told reporters in Washington, D.C., noting that the probe has found that the former secretary of state used several different email servers and numerous devices during her time in office.

Even so, Comey added later, “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges."

--------------------------------------------------

In other words, the FBI is pretty sure she violated laws. But since she didn't "intend" to, she gets a pass.
What’s sad is that you and others on the right aren’t even aware of how ridiculous and desperate you sound.

And you’ve been lying for so long about so much you don’t even know what the truth is anymore.

They want two different laws...one for Repubs and one for Democrats.

One can only wonder what the charges would have been had Hillary outed an active under-cover CIA agent for political purposes.

They didn't prosecute the one who did!

But of course, you knew that and chose to ignore it, like a good liberal sycophant.

Sure they did, Scooter Libby who did the dirty work for Shrub. Then Libby was convicted. Then Shrub pardoned him.

A president has one of his operatives out a CIA agent for political purposes, then pardons the criminal as soon as he is convicted. This is what a king does. It is how scumbags wipe their ass with the Constitution and write themself a get-out-of-jail-free card. And conservatives ignore this high crime with all their guts.

It really would help if you were to change your user name if stupidity is something you prefer to emulate.

Scooter Libby outed no one. Do some research and perhaps you will realize how ignorant you are. Plame was outed by Richard Armitage of the State Department.

Keep trying! maybe you will stumble over the truth and actually understand it.

FBI director scolds her "extremely careless" actions regarding national security.

On top of everything else.

And the left is foaming at the mouth to vote her in.

After spending 10 minutes describing in painstaking detail every crime Hillary Clinton committed Comeyconfirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that she violated numerous statutes and put national security at risk in the process. He didn't say it directly but his report made it clear that Clinton lied repeatedly in an attempt to cover up her crimes.

Yet, she won't be indicted. Others have been convicted of crimes for doing far less, but not Clinton. She will escape prosecution after breaking about 5 different federal laws. And she'll probably be president at the end of it all.

This is an outrage. We were told, in so many words, that the law does not apply to Hillary Clinton like it applies to us. And if it doesn't apply to her, then it doesn't really exist. We live under the rule of the elite, not law. The law is dead.

The fix was in with that Bill private meeting with Loretta Lynch.

Yes she will be the next supreme court just ice and the FBI director will be head of the DOJ..

The system is corrupt and rotten, it needs a clean-up from top to bottom and only The Donald can do that, another reason why The Establishment hates him, they promote and encourage the corruption and rot because they ARE the corruption and rot.

Forum List

Back