No Charges for Clinton

As are Republicans.
What the fuck are you today? A Democrat?
A Republican truthteller as always. Our party has sunk to DP lows. Shameful,
Shut the fuck up you waste of bandwidth SOB.....
The good people in the GOP are now in a position to put a finis to Trump either this month at the convention or during the general election. You crazies are looking at catastrophic defeat.

I'm trying my best to figure you out - but it's not working. More Americans have cast ballots for Trump than any other candidate (republican) in American history and somehow - that doesn't matter to you. So, what are we to take from that? Apparently, you don't give a shit about what "Americans" want.

Yep - typical liberal. Guess I was wrong. You are indeed a provocateur.
Not nearly as many as Hillary, as a matter of fact, RF. I care about what America and Americans want; it is not Donnie.

The fix was in. No one should be surprised.

It's the Clintons, they've been skirting the law for years, and they always get away with it.

Could it be that maybe, just maybe the things that people try to make hay out of really had no merit in the first place?
Too much and involving too many for all of the coincidences, don't you think?

That's my point. You would have to think the Clintons are so powerful that they can't be touched and hold sway over everyone in the administration rather than the simpler explaination that the "scandals" were simply lame to begin with.

Right. And it's just fine that Clinton secretly met with Lynch...

Lynch is Justice, the report today was the FBI - thus your comment is foolish and or ignorant.

But I thought this was the law.

18 US Code 793 Section F:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Never ever pretend you think. You emote, thought is never part of your posts.

The FBI sent to the DOJ their conclusions with the opinion that no crime had been committed. Therefore, the ball is now in the hands of the DOJ who will apply the law; that is their call, not the call of the FBI as everyone who passed 12th grade civics understands.
Actually, Comey outlined several violations of the law by Clinton, but reconmended that no charges be brought anyway.
Yes, he outlined how she flagrantly disregarded protocol and put Top Secret information in insecure places. Although the FBI recovered an email from Hillary explaining to her aide that she didn't want any of her e--mails read by anyone! And the FBI then said she compromised national security without intending to do so. He used that premise, "intent" todetermine she wasn't guilty. The law doesn't say that.

In other words, the FBI is pretty sure she violated laws. But since she didn't "intend" to, she gets a pass.
Thank you for your worthless opinion, Counsellor. Now go take a drink.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll call it names instead, and call you names, and keep trying to pretend there's something wrong with it even though I can't name anything. And hope that I can fool somebody somewhere into believing me anyway.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

A Jew during WW2, in 1944 He worked for the Nazi's and was in charge of gathering jewelry and valuables from his condemned brethren. Said it was the best year of his life. He is controlling our elections and our finances and our behavior.
^^^ idiot alert

HILLARYBUMPERSTICKERA.jpg
Not to mention the Clinton Foundation!

More appropriate today than back then:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material, and I’m very confident that when this entire process plays out that will be understood by everyone, ~~ Hillary Clinton

In a press conference today the FBI Director said that they found 110 classified e-mails including several that were top secret.

Clinton is a criminal and a liar. Anyone who votes for her is an idiot.

This proves that the law does not cover powerful democrats. The FBI confirms that crooked Hillary broke a dozen laws, but will not charge her simply because the law does not apply to her.
Don't forget that she can still be prosecuted. According to the FBI press conference today they have evidence that she committed over 100 criminal acts.
Lynch won't allow it because she is a dimwit.
Lynch will not be the AG forever.

We already knew she couldn't be trusted, but it doesn't matter. No recommendation for indictment means the issue is ultimately dead as it relates to her becoming president. She will "sincerely" apologize and then promise free college, healthcare, etc and more than likely be the next POTUS.
IT is not a politically dead issue, idiot.

It's dead with regard to the low information voters who elect the president at the margin. They will hear no indictment, and the network news they watch will saw no harm, no foul. I am as disappointed as anybody who sees the Clintons for what they are, but let's face the facts- she skated on the private server issue.

"ABC News detailed a final State Department investigation which concluded that past secretaries of state, including Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice's immediate staff, "handled classified material on unclassified email systems." The findings come as the FBI investigates a private email server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state"
State Dept. Concludes Past Secretaries Of State "Definitively" Handled Classified Information On Private Email

"The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans.

"So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors"
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

Also,

5 things you might have missed in the Clinton email report

What the fuck are you today? A Democrat?
A Republican truthteller as always. Our party has sunk to DP lows. Shameful,
Shut the fuck up you waste of bandwidth SOB.....
The good people in the GOP are now in a position to put a finis to Trump either this month at the convention or during the general election. You crazies are looking at catastrophic defeat.

I'm trying my best to figure you out - but it's not working. More Americans have cast ballots for Trump than any other candidate (republican) in American history and somehow - that doesn't matter to you. So, what are we to take from that? Apparently, you don't give a shit about what "Americans" want.

Yep - typical liberal. Guess I was wrong. You are indeed a provocateur.
Not nearly as many as Hillary, as a matter of fact, RF. I care about what America and Americans want; it is not Donnie.

Big surprise.

{
Hillary Clinton is manifestly guilty of multiple felonies. Her fans deny it half-heartedly, but mostly out of habit – in the end, it’s fine with them if she’s a felon. They don’t care. It’s just some law. What’s the big deal? It doesn’t matter that anyone else would be in jail right now for doing a fraction of what she did. But the law is not important. Justice is not important.

The attorney general secretly canoodles with the husband of the subject of criminal investigation by her own department and the president, the enforcer of our laws, shrugs. The media, the challenger of the powerful, smirks. They rub our noses in their contempt for the law. And by doing so, demonstrate their contempt for us.

Only power matters, and Hillary stands ready to accumulate more power on their behalf so their oaths, their alleged principles, their duty to the country – all of it goes out the window. But it’s much worse than just one scandal that seems not to scandalize anyone in the elite. Just read the Declaration of Independence – it’s almost like those dead white Christian male proto-NRA members foresaw and cataloged the myriad oppressions of liberalism’s current junior varsity tyranny.}

You Owe Them Nothing - Not Respect, Not Loyalty, Not Obedience

We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience.

We are not a nation of laws, we are a nation of lies. Corruption is open and celebrated. The law is a farce at best.

Forum List

Back