No Christian in izraeli govt!

How about Saudi Arabia start by letting the Christians have a place of worship?

Why you are skirting the subject of the topic? are you a moron like marc69?! :eusa_liar:

Why no christian is allowed in izraeli cabinet like other arab countries?

If you want talking about KSA, open a new thread...

Khaled Abu Toameh: Muslim Genocide of Christians Throughout the Middle East
[

The West, Islam and Sharia: Muslim Genocide of Christians Throughout Middle East

genocide?? :lol:

the only genocide I know is the 114 native indians killed by cowboys and the jews gazed by your christian brothers and Vietnameses massacred by "the heroes"
wake up from your slumber!

palestinian Edward Said
The Palestinian question by Edward Said

Marc39 asked you a question about Christians in Saudi Arabia, you answered and I asked another question, deal with it.

I will deal with it in the right topic.
we are in Palestine-izrael forum, the subject is christians in the zionist govt!

you skirt again...

Christian leader Pat Robertson...
Of course, we, like all right-thinking people, support Israel because Israel is an island of democracy, an island of individual freedom, an island of the rule of law, and an island of modernity in the midst of a sea of dictatorial regimes, the suppression of individual liberty, and a fanatical religion intent on returning to the feudalism of 8th Century Arabia.

These facts about modern day Israel are all true. But mere political rhetoric does not account for the profound devotion to Israel that exists in the hearts of tens of millions of evangelical Christians.

Israel has millions of Christian friends in China, in India, in Indonesia, throughout Africa and South America, as well as North America.

Why Evangelical Christians Support Israel - Speech - PatRobertson.com

:lol:
pat robertson, the neocon antisemitic!!!!

ADL Outraged at Pat Robertson's Remarks Blaming Sharon's Stroke on the Wrath of God

I will deal with it in the right topic.
we are in Palestine-izrael forum, the subject is christians in the zionist govt!

you skirt again...

Christian leader Pat Robertson...
Of course, we, like all right-thinking people, support Israel because Israel is an island of democracy, an island of individual freedom, an island of the rule of law, and an island of modernity in the midst of a sea of dictatorial regimes, the suppression of individual liberty, and a fanatical religion intent on returning to the feudalism of 8th Century Arabia.

These facts about modern day Israel are all true. But mere political rhetoric does not account for the profound devotion to Israel that exists in the hearts of tens of millions of evangelical Christians.

Israel has millions of Christian friends in China, in India, in Indonesia, throughout Africa and South America, as well as North America.

Why Evangelical Christians Support Israel - Speech - PatRobertson.com

Pat Robertson, Christian leader who embraces Israel as the only country in the Middle East that embraces religious freedom.

So, too, Jay Sekulow, human rights lawyer...
Why Christian conservatives are Israel's ambassadors
Jay Sekulow, human rights attorney and Director of International Operations at the American Center for Law & Justice
I am writing this blog on a flight from Washington, DC to Amsterdam. I can hear you now, "Someone from the religious right traveling to Amsterdam? It can't be - that bastion of European tolerance isn't a proper destination for a man from the religious right." To quote Freddy Mercury, it's "no pleasure cruise." There are a team of lawyers traveling with me from the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), where I work. Yes, the ACLJ is the Dr. Pat Robertson founded legal organization whose goal is to be the conservative counter to the ACLU. At this point you must be wondering what on earth is the ACLJ doing in the Netherlands?

Although we'll be landing in Amsterdam shortly, The Hague, home of the International Criminal Court (ICC), is our final destination in the Netherlands. We are traveling to The Hague to defend Israel's position regarding Palestinian statehood as it relates to the ICC's jurisdiction over acts committed during the 2008 Gaza War. This trip, traveling in defense of the Jewish State, inspired me to write a brief explanation of why Christian conservatives - those who embrace social conservative, constitutional conservative, and Tea Party labels - are devoted to the State of Israel.

Some observers conclude that the Christian right's support of Israel is biblical. The Bible teaches us that "those who bless" Israel will "be blessed." Time after time, this is an attempt to scare Israelis away from the Christian right. I do not want to take away from the deep spiritual significance of Israel in the hearts of Christians. Yet, to say that religious belief is the sole reason Christian conservatives support Israel is inaccurate. This is not about converting the Jewish people or the end times. When Sarah Palin met Israeli President Shimon Peres she told him, "the only flag at my office is an Israeli flag and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend." Pastor John Hagee told the thousands gathered at Christians United for Israel's annual Washington, DC event that, "Israel's enemies are our enemies; Israel's fight is our fight. If a line has to be drawn, then let it be drawn around both of us: Christians and Jews, Americans and Israelis."

America's love for Israel is so strong that politicians on the left and right go out of their way to offer verbal support for Israel. President Obama has said that, "The United States is going to be unwavering in its support of Israel's security." Despite these comments, Republican Congressman Mike Pence, an evangelical, noted, "What has become painfully obvious to many Americans is that this administration has become the most anti-Israel administration in American history." The Christian right stands with Israel because Israel stands for the same values we cherish so deeply - democracy, freedom, and sovereignty. Israel is not only America's most important ally in the Middle East; it is our greatest ally in the world. Does this mean Israel, its politicians, or its military leaders are perfect? Of course, they are not. We criticize Israel in the same way that we criticize our own country, constructively. That being said, we do not meddle in the domestic politics of Israel. We trust that the Israeli people can and will make the best decisions for their country.

So long as Israel seeks our assistance and support, Christian conservatives - organizations, politicians, lawyers, and grassroots activists - will continue to vocally support the Jewish State. We do not do this because some Christians believe in a future spiritual Armageddon. We are committed to Israel because Israel, a fellow democracy, has asked for our help. Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Oren said, "The Evangelical community in the United States is a very prominent and crucial component of the United States-Israel relationship. It is a component that has proven vital to Israel's security and well-being in the course of Israel's existence over the last six decades." Congressman Eric Cantor called Israel, "America's steady ally - our only reliable ally - and one true friend in the Middle East." Deputy Speaker of the Knesset MK Danny Danon recently told me in an interview that evangelical support "is essential for Israel."

When the ACLJ appears in defense of Israel's position at the International Criminal Court, we are standing, not as attorneys for the Christian right, but as defenders of one of the world's greatest functioning democracies. The people of Israel know that their single largest group of supporters, based on raw numbers, is the evangelical movement in the United States and abroad. We are proud to serve as Ambassadors of Israel so long as Israel requests our service. I have one question for non-evangelicals. When will you join us?

On Faith Panelists Blog at washingtonpost.com

Pat Robertson, Christian leader who embraces Israel as the only country in the Middle East that embraces religious freedom.

I know that the shit neocon pat robertson is your guru :eusa_pray:

Does he believe that the antichrist is jew like your godfather Jerry Falwell? :doubt:
Antichrist Is Alive, And a Male Jew, Falwell Contends - New York Times

I know that the shit neocon pat robertson is your guru :esa_pray:

International Christian Embassy, Jerusalem...
Today, the ICEJ stands at the forefront of a growing mainstream movement of Christians worldwide who share a love and concern for Israel and an understanding of the biblical significance of the modern ingathering of the Jews to the land of their forefathers.

For nearly 30 years the ICEJ has stood by Israel, showing our support in a variety of ways, both in the land and around the world. We administer several aid projects, engage in advocacy for Israel, and assist in aliyah to the Jewish homeland

The ICEJ educates Christians all over the world about Israel's unique calling, political situation and social challenges. We are probably best known for annually hosting the Christian celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles that draws thousands of pilgrims to Jerusalem for teaching, worship and prayer. We also undertake speaking tours and conferences around the world and have an active young adults program, Grafted, to reach the next generation of Christian leaders

The ICEJ is called to confront the rising tide of hostility that threatens the nation of Israel and the Jewish community worldwide. Islamic extremism is not just a threat to Israel, but is responsible for the persecution of Christians and oppression of women throughout the Middle East. We are confronting anti-Semitism worldwide through advocacy, accurate news reports and education. We are reaching out in support to beleagured Palestinian Christians and African refugees who have fled Muslim warlords
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem: About us

Christians have always been in the forefront of Palestinian politics.
:lol: :clap2:

Arab Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh: The Beleaguered Christians of Bethlehem
Christian families have long been complaining of intimidation and land theft by Muslims, especially those working for the Palestinian Authority. Many Christians in Bethlehem and the nearby [Christian] towns of Bet Sahour and Bet Jalla have repeatedly complained that Muslims have been seizing their lands either by force or through forged documents. In recent years, not only has the number of Christians continued to dwindle, but Bethlehem and its surroundings also became hotbeds for Hamas and Islamic Jihad supporters and members. Moreover, several Christian women living in these areas have complained about verbal and sexual assaults by Muslim men.

Over the past few years, a number of Christian businessmen told me that they were forced to shut down their businesses because they could no longer afford to pay "protection" money to local Muslim gangs. While it is true that the Palestinian Authority does not have an official policy of persecution against Christians, it is also true that this authority has not done enough to provide the Christian population with a sense of security and stability. In addition, Christians continue to complain about discrimination when it comes to employment in the public sector. Since the establishment of the Palestinian Authority 15 years ago, for example, not a single Christian was ever appointed to a senior security post. Although Bethlehem has a Christian mayor, the governor, who is more senior than him, remains a Muslim.

As a Muslim journalist, I am always disgusted and ashamed when I hear from Christians living in the West Bank and Jerusalem about the challenges, threats and assaults that many of them have long been facing. The reason why I feel like this is because those behind the assaults and threats are almost always Muslims. For decades, the delicate and complicated issue of relations between Muslims and Christians in the Holy Land was treated by Palestinians as a taboo. Most Palestinians chose to live in denial, ignoring the fact that relations between the Muslim majority and the tiny Christian minority [about 10%] have been witnessing a setback, particularly over the past 15 years.

On the eve of Pope Benedict XVI's visit to the Holy Land, a Christian merchant told me jokingly: "The next time a pope comes to visit the Holy Land, he will have to bring his own priest with him pray in a church because most Christians would have left by then." Indeed, the number of Christians leaving Bethlehem and other towns and cities appears to be on the rise, according to representatives of the Christian community in Jerusalem. Today, Christians in Bethlehem constitute less than 15% of the population. Five or six decades ago, the Christians living in the birthplace of Jesus made up more than 70% of the population.
True, Israel's security measures in the West Bank have made living conditions more difficult for all Palestinians, Christians and Muslims alike. But to say that these measures are the main and sole reason for the Christian exodus from the Holy Land is misleading. If the security fence and the occupation were the main reason, the Palestinian territories should by have been empty of both Muslims and Christians. These measures, after all, do not distinguish between Christians and Muslims. On the other hand, it is also incorrect to assume that the Christians are leaving only because they are afraid of their Muslim neighbors. Christians are leaving because of the poor economy, and because they no longer feel secure in their homes. But they are also leaving because most of them, if not all, find it easier to merge into Christian-dominated societies in the US, Canada, EU and Latin America, where many of them already have relatives and friends.

In fact, Christians began leaving the Holy Land long before Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip in 1967. But the number of those moving to the US and Canada has sharply increased ever since the Palestinian Authority took control over Bethlehem and other Palestinian villages and cities. When the second intifada erupted in September 2000, Christian leaders said they were "terrified" by the large number of Christians who were leaving the country. Ironically, leaders of the Palestinian Christians are also to blame for the ongoing plight of their people because they refuse to see the reality as it is. And the reality is that many Christians feel insecure and intimidated because of what we Muslims are doing to them and not only because of the bad economy. When they go on the record, these leaders always insist that Israel and the occupation are the only reason behind the plight of their constituents. They stubbornly refuse to admit that many Christians are being targeted by Muslims. By not talking openly about the problem, the Christian leaders are encouraging the perpetrators to continue their harassment and assaults against Christian families. And then the day will really come when the pope, on his next visit to the Holy Land, will not find any Christian to welcome him
This Ongoing War: A Blog: May 2009

Last edited:

Christian families have long been complaining of intimidation and land theft by Muslims, especially those working for the Palestinian Authority. Many Christians in Bethlehem and the nearby [Christian] towns of Bet Sahour and Bet Jalla have repeatedly complained that Muslims have been seizing their lands either by force or through forged documents. In recent years, not only has the number of Christians continued to dwindle, but Bethlehem and its surroundings also became hotbeds for Hamas and Islamic Jihad supporters and members. Moreover, several Christian women living in these areas have complained about verbal and sexual assaults by Muslim men.

Over the past few years, a number of Christian businessmen told me that they were forced to shut down their businesses because they could no longer afford to pay "protection" money to local Muslim gangs. While it is true that the Palestinian Authority does not have an official policy of persecution against Christians, it is also true that this authority has not done enough to provide the Christian population with a sense of security and stability. In addition, Christians continue to complain about discrimination when it comes to employment in the public sector. Since the establishment of the Palestinian Authority 15 years ago, for example, not a single Christian was ever appointed to a senior security post. Although Bethlehem has a Christian mayor, the governor, who is more senior than him, remains a Muslim.

As a Muslim journalist, I am always disgusted and ashamed when I hear from Christians living in the West Bank and Jerusalem about the challenges, threats and assaults that many of them have long been facing. The reason why I feel like this is because those behind the assaults and threats are almost always Muslims. For decades, the delicate and complicated issue of relations between Muslims and Christians in the Holy Land was treated by Palestinians as a taboo. Most Palestinians chose to live in denial, ignoring the fact that relations between the Muslim majority and the tiny Christian minority [about 10%] have been witnessing a setback, particularly over the past 15 years.

On the eve of Pope Benedict XVI's visit to the Holy Land, a Christian merchant told me jokingly: "The next time a pope comes to visit the Holy Land, he will have to bring his own priest with him pray in a church because most Christians would have left by then." Indeed, the number of Christians leaving Bethlehem and other towns and cities appears to be on the rise, according to representatives of the Christian community in Jerusalem. Today, Christians in Bethlehem constitute less than 15% of the population. Five or six decades ago, the Christians living in the birthplace of Jesus made up more than 70% of the population.
True, Israel's security measures in the West Bank have made living conditions more difficult for all Palestinians, Christians and Muslims alike. But to say that these measures are the main and sole reason for the Christian exodus from the Holy Land is misleading. If the security fence and the occupation were the main reason, the Palestinian territories should by have been empty of both Muslims and Christians. These measures, after all, do not distinguish between Christians and Muslims. On the other hand, it is also incorrect to assume that the Christians are leaving only because they are afraid of their Muslim neighbors. Christians are leaving because of the poor economy, and because they no longer feel secure in their homes. But they are also leaving because most of them, if not all, find it easier to merge into Christian-dominated societies in the US, Canada, EU and Latin America, where many of them already have relatives and friends.

In fact, Christians began leaving the Holy Land long before Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip in 1967. But the number of those moving to the US and Canada has sharply increased ever since the Palestinian Authority took control over Bethlehem and other Palestinian villages and cities. When the second intifada erupted in September 2000, Christian leaders said they were "terrified" by the large number of Christians who were leaving the country. Ironically, leaders of the Palestinian Christians are also to blame for the ongoing plight of their people because they refuse to see the reality as it is. And the reality is that many Christians feel insecure and intimidated because of what we Muslims are doing to them and not only because of the bad economy. When they go on the record, these leaders always insist that Israel and the occupation are the only reason behind the plight of their constituents. They stubbornly refuse to admit that many Christians are being targeted by Muslims. By not talking openly about the problem, the Christian leaders are encouraging the perpetrators to continue their harassment and assaults against Christian families. And then the day will really come when the pope, on his next visit to the Holy Land, will not find any Christian to welcome him

Bogus web site.:eusa_liar:

Bogus web site.:eusa_liar:

Khaled Abu Toameh is probablhy the most knowledgeable journalist in Israel, the West Bank and Gaza.

You, on the other hand...:lol::lol::lol:

links from bogus websites and blogs !!!

anyway, this abu tomeh is izraeli and The arab members in knesset called him "the traitor".

He has written an article attacking arab members in knesset when they call izrael "apartheid state"!... a foolish guy like marc.

In the Durban Review Conference, Toameh criticized Israeli Arab Knesset members and calling Israel a "state of apartheid" rather than fighting for the rights of Arab citizens of Israel.

In fact, Christians began leaving the Holy Land long before Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip in 1967.

That is true. Israel started giving them the boot in 1947.

In fact, Christians began leaving the Holy Land long before Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip in 1967.

Israeli Christian population 1947: 35,000
Israeli Christian population 2010: 200,000

Reverend Malcolm Hedding, Executive Director, International Christian Embassy Jerusalem: Why Christians Are Indebted to Israel...
Over the years more and more evangelicals have continued to come to Israel, even during times of violence. This has had a profound impact on the Jewish people. Malcolm says the Embassy has been a forerunner in gaining a presence in Israel.

Malcolm says one of the most significant developments in Israel has been the formation of the Christian Allies Caucus in the Knesset, the Israeli parliament, which has provided a way for Christians to relate to the Parliament and the Jewish nation at the highest level. Having lived in Israel for so long, Malcolm says the ICEJ has been given a view of events from the grassroots level. "Being in the land and on the spot has given us a view that is special," he says. "We have been here."
Christians continue to come from all over the world, and that has made a significant impact as well. "The impact is incredible," he says. When others weren’t coming, the Church came, and that causes the Jews to ask, "Why?" Malcolm says they are constantly approached by Hebrew academics and politicians and asked why they stay and why Christians come. This gives Malcolm and others the opportunity to explain that the restoration of Israel is not just a political event, but evidence of God’s Word fulfilled. It is evidence of the truthfulness of God’s Word. This is a catalyst for them to look at their own Scriptures and search for the truth.

This year marks the 25th Anniversary of the ICJE, and 5,000 Christians are expected to attend their Feast of Tabernacles celebration. The Feast of Tabernacles (September 27 – October 5) is the biggest tourist event in Israel and is famous for attracting large numbers of Christian evangelicals. Pat Robertson is one of the featured speakers for this year's event.
Malcolm Hedding: Why Christians are Indebted to Israel

links from bogus websites and blogs !!!

anyway, this abu tomeh is izraeli and The arab members in knesset called him "the traitor".

Toameh is Arab Muslim and one of the most respected journalists in the Middle East.

Khaled Abu Toameh...
Israel is a free and open country with a democracy, that respects the freedom of the media. You can basically write any anti-Israel story and still walk in downtown Jerusalem or Tel Aviv without having to worry about your safety. Anyone can be a journalist in Israel.

We don’t have a free media in the Palestinian area, we didn’t have one when I was working there in the late 70’s and early 80’s, we didn’t have one when the PLO came here after the signing of the Oslo accords and we still don’t have one under Fatah and Hamas.

Israel is a free and open democratic country. I enjoy living here and I would rather live as a second class citizen in Israel, even though I’m not, than a first class citizen in any Arab country.

I’m not pro-Israel, I’m not pro-Palestinian and I’m not pro-American. But as a journalist, I’m pro the facts and pro the truth
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jerusalem-Post-People-Horovitz-Stephens/dp/1157360084/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1291223419&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Jerusalem Post People: Haviv Rettig, Khaled Abu Toameh, Ari Rath, David Horovitz, Bret Stephens, Gershon Agron, Amir Mizroch, Herb Keinon (9781157360087): Books LLC: Books[/ame]

I don't recall that, but I do recall all the Arab countries expelling their Jewish citizens and Egypt and Iraq currently harassing and chasing out their Christian citizens.

I don't recall that, but I do recall all the Arab countries expelling their Jewish citizens and Egypt and Iraq currently harassing and chasing out their Christian citizens.

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

The American Conservative -- Forgotten Christians

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000.
[url=http://www.amconmag.

BOGUS website,above. :lol: :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back