No comment

Joe Biden was asked about the tragedy in Hawaii recently, to which he said, "No comment"

No comment? I mean really, how hard could it be to say, "This is a horrible tragedy for all, our thoughts and prayers are with you."

Or maybe, "I just soiled my pants and need to come back."

Just anything other than, "No comment."

I mean really. Can't he just fake giving a damn about anything other than keeping his family of crime out of the penitentiary?
I almost can’t believe that even Potato could be that utterly vacant. But then, of course, he is a brain-addled, demented, old scumbag.

No comment.

What a PIECE OF SHIT.

Hawaii is even a Dem state.

FUCK JOE BIDEN. HE IS A HEARTLESS GHOUL LIKE ALL CULT FUCKS.

WHAT

THE

HECK?

How about, “Our prayers go out to all affected and I am directing the federal government to supply the state of Hawaii with all the help they need. It is an awful tragedy.”

Something like that.

NO COMMENT?

So weird.
To be fair, democrats don't pray since they are all enlightened atheists, unless they pray to satan that is. But I'm not sure how much the prince of darkness would help is the thing.

To be fair, democrats don't pray since they are all enlightened atheists, unless they pray to satan that is. But I'm not sure how much the prince of darkness would help is the thing.
Well, the asshole in chief claims to be Catholic.

Imagine his confessions

Joe Biden was asked about the tragedy in Hawaii recently, to which he said, "No comment"

No comment? I mean really, how hard could it be to say, "This is a horrible tragedy for all, our thoughts and prayers are with you."

I mean really. Can't he just fake giving a damn about anything other than keeping his family of crime out of the penitentiary?

LOL

He's done.

This is it. Can't come back from this--the last straw.

It’s obvious to me that his handlers, recognizing that he is a demented old fool who puts his foot in his mouth every time he opens it, has been INSTRUCTED not to answer any questions and simply say “no comment.”

But really. Shouldn’t the United States President be able to think on his feet enough to say “our hearts on with those who have suffered these terrible losses”?!

Sleepy Joe probably hasn't been informed about the fires. So of course there was "no comment".

Mr. Biden was watching Gomer Pyle USMC instead, reviewing how the experiment of having open homos in the Marines is working out.
That also might be part of it. He may not even know about it.

It’s obvious to me that his handlers, recognizing that he is a demented old fool who puts his foot in his mouth every time he opens it, has been INSTRUCTED not to answer any questions and simply say “no comment.”

But really. Shouldn’t the United States President be able to think on his feet enough to say “our hearts on with those who have suffered these terrible losses”?!
You either need a Deep State to run everything or a thinking President.

I think voters have made their choice, they prefer the Deep State.

Forum List

Back