No Compassion For The Dying Elderly: David Hogg Now Targeting Terminally Ill John McCain

Why shouldn't he ask how much he gets from the NRA? In your link, it says that McCain is one that the NRA throws the most money to. He's making people aware that the NRA heavily supports him.

From your link....................................

The Arizona senator and chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee is the top recipient of donations from the National Rifle Association, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

According to the center, McCain has received $7.7 million from the NRA.

There were a lot of "conservatives" on this board cheering when they found out MCain had a brain tumor. Criticizing his stance on guns is nothing.

There were a lot of "conservatives" on this board cheering when they found out MCain had a brain tumor. Criticizing his stance on guns is nothing.

Kinda interesting isn't it? If they don't like what a person is doing or saying, they demonize them and wish all sorts of nasty things would happen to them.

Now that McCain is being targeted by Hogg? They will rush to defend McCain and try to use him as a rationale to support whatever view they have that day.

If he's dying, he should step down. If he can still do his job, then yes: He should be facing the fallout for the money he takes and the decisions he makes.

Sucks to be him.

If he's dying, he should step down. If he can still do his job, then yes: He should be facing the fallout for the money he takes and the decisions he makes.

Sucks to be him.

Exactly. I want to know how much sway the NRA has over each of our elected officials, and who they are.

Now he's set his sights on dying John McCain. Can't wait to see the response from McCain or his staff. So far silence.

David Hogg Goes After John McCain: Why Do You Take So Much Money From the NRA?
giphy.gif

Shall we all have a midol moment over the actions of a teen and an octogenarian you hate?

The same disease killed Beau Biden. I'm pretty sure all these McCain ass kissers have nothing good to say about Biden or Kennedy. So let's not pretend McCain should be treated differently.

Further, I'm pretty sure McCain isn't whining. It's just you lot doing it for him.

Sucks to be him.

Exactly. I want to know how much sway the NRA has over each of our elected officials, and who they are.

He takes the most money of all of them from the NRA, and Meghan is busy defending his shit over on The View.

Meghan McCain Explains Her 'Problems' With CNN's Gun Control Town Hall on 'The View'

Sucks to be him.

If he's dying, he should step down.

Like Teddy Kennedy did?

And how did you feel about that?

When McCain gets in the same shape as Kennedy was at his last vote, I'd tell him to retire and stay home.

Til then, let him do his job

Sucks to be him.

If he's dying, he should step down.

Like Teddy Kennedy did?

And how did you feel about that?

When McCain gets in the same shape as Kennedy was at his last vote, I'd tell him to retire and stay home.

Til then, let him do his job

Reading comprehension, it's a thing.

Allow me to repeat myself.

Sucks to be him.

Hogg is the embodiment and essence of a weaker, frail and tender America....In both mind and body.

An unaware pigeon foolishly flying defiantly towards the Eagle.....in utter self-righteous misguided confidence.
A tender flower that would wilt and die in the face of true adversarial conditions of ANY sort.
Hence his frantic flailing after Parkland.
Yet in the eyes of much of the Left, the ideal "Man", exactly for that weakness.

If the Left has it's way, weakening America from within, militarily and diminishing it's warriors, the powers of the world will see America as a lamb in a wolves den, and feed accordingly. While America puts forward it's delicate and frightened daisies, like Hogg.

The world is already destabilizing due to this projection of weakness and willingness to surrender rights at the drop of a pin.

Hogg.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back