No Compassion For The Dying Elderly: David Hogg Now Targeting Terminally Ill John McCain

That Trump can get away with dissin' a war hero is the epitome of poor partisan politics

That his followers applaud it speaks for itself

~S~
McCain isn't a war hero. Being a POW doesn't make you a hero. He didn't get an medals for it. He just traded on it for his career in politics.

You know BritPat, you would get a hell of a lot farther in convincing someone of your point if you would use actual facts rather than something you just pulled outta your ass. McCain has several medals. Here, let me help you out...........

John McCain - Wikipedia

McCain retired from the Navy on April 1, 1981,[72] as a captain.[34] He was designated as disabled and awarded a disability pension.[73] Upon leaving the military, he moved to Arizona. His numerous military decorations and awards include the Silver Star Medal, two Legion of Merits, Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Star Medals, two Purple Heart Medals, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals, and Prisoner of War Medal.[34]

That Trump can get away with dissin' a war hero is the epitome of poor partisan politics

That his followers applaud it speaks for itself

~S~
McCain isn't a war hero. Being a POW doesn't make you a hero. He didn't get an medals for it. He just traded on it for his career in politics.

You really do make my point, thx ~S~

After what Trump and his supporters have said about McCain, any defense here is pure bullshit.

That's what you get when you exist in a binary, all-or-nothing world.
Sorry, but we're allowed to criticize McCain just like blacks are allowed to call each other the N-word.
You're allowed to criticize anyone you'd like

any 'substance' would be appreciated

thx

~S~

Now he's set his sights on dying John McCain. Can't wait to see the response from McCain or his staff. So far silence.

David Hogg Goes After John McCain: Why Do You Take So Much Money From the NRA?
Let's work on your choice of verbs. ATTACK? GOES AFTER?
If the Senator doesn't feel up to taking perfectly appropriate questions from the public, he is always free to retire. The fact that he hasn't done that leads me to believe he is still feeling well enough to put up with us.
ATTACK? Seriously?

Considering the things Trump has said about McCain before and after his latest diagnosis this thread is a ridiculous load of b.s. And the poster who started it all? Well, what can you say, it's not like he's really taken seriously, he just posts inflammatory threads full of hypocrisy. He's a joke himself.

That tree-stump-necked traitor McCain spent so much time whoring himself out to liberals, I think it's poetic justice that the cancer victim gets ravaged by the very liberals to whom he sold out. McCain deserves every bad thing that happens to him and hopefully the pig won't be with us much longer. I'm incapable of sympathy toward a grotesque creature like McCain.

There are certain RINOs out there I find just as odious as self-loathing-American liberal detritus and McPain is the epitome of it.

That tree-stump-necked traitor McCain spent so much time whoring himself out to liberals, I think it's poetic justice that the cancer victim gets ravaged by the very liberals to whom he sold out. McCain deserves every bad thing that happens to him and hopefully the pig won't be with us much longer. I'm incapable of sympathy toward a grotesque creature like McCain.

With the exception that liberals aren't making fun of McCain for having cancer and thereby invalidating the very thread some asshole conservative chose to post in.

Now he's set his sights on dying John McCain. Can't wait to see the response from McCain or his staff. So far silence.

David Hogg Goes After John McCain: Why Do You Take So Much Money From the NRA?
Funny chit, as you assholes said nothing when Captain Bone Spurs trashed him.

Maybe because Dave was still in diapers?>>>

McCain, 81, is a six-term senator, Vietnam War veteran, and former prisoner of war. He was one of four Republicans who supported a bipartisan bill on gun purchase background checks in 2013, which did not ultimately clear the Senate.

~S~

Forum List

Back