No Compassion For The Dying Elderly: David Hogg Now Targeting Terminally Ill John McCain

David Piglet was pretty much exposed when he couldn't even get into the lowest common denominator college. He's the next Cindy Sheehan. His time is up.

Compassion in today's gestalt?

puuuUUUllllleeeaseeee.....

I want what you're smokin'.....

~S~

When The Democrat Party discovers the little shit is not eligible to run for president (age) they'll either drop him like a hot patootie OR dummy up a birth certificate......

Whoops....maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that. And I definitely should not remind them to be careful to use a font that was invented maybe 2 years ago.

29570755_860428137486520_8273780672010443369_n.jpg

If he's dying, he should step down. If he can still do his job, then yes: He should be facing the fallout for the money he takes and the decisions he makes.

Sucks to be him.

Some day Hogg himself will grow old...I hope someone will advocate cutting off his revenue at that time. Stupid little fuck.

Why shouldn't he ask how much he gets from the NRA? In your link, it says that McCain is one that the NRA throws the most money to. He's making people aware that the NRA heavily supports him.

From your link....................................

The Arizona senator and chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee is the top recipient of donations from the National Rifle Association, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

According to the center, McCain has received $7.7 million from the NRA.

Don't be an ass. The question was meant purely to be abusive. All you douchebag snowflakes cry like babies if anyone criticizes your pint sized Nazi hero, but he can say whatever he likes to man lying on his death bed.

The NRA is not a criminal gang like the Democrat party.

Last edited:
Traitor McCain killed as many, or more, Americans as the average serial killer in America, and that was way back in his Navy days, before the indirect deaths caused by his anti-American, neocon policies..

Last edited:
Now he's set his sights on dying John McCain. Can't wait to see the response from McCain or his staff. So far silence.

David Hogg Goes After John McCain: Why Do You Take So Much Money From the NRA?

Funny. Like you NaziCons really give a shit about John McCain. I just did a search on some of Steve_McGarrett's previous John McCain posts. They ain't very nice.
No they're not very nice but they're the truth!

Whose truth?

Now he's set his sights on dying John McCain. Can't wait to see the response from McCain or his staff. So far silence.

You should be proud of David Hogg then seeing how much you hate McCain!
--------------------------------- feck 'mcstain' !!
That's McTumor!
:dance:

Thank you for proving the point that many havr been pointing out...

You should be proud of David Hogg then seeing how much you hate McCain!
--------------------------------- feck 'mcstain' !!
That's McTumor!
:dance:
That’s not very compassionate. What happened to you crying over poor McCain being abused by a high schooler?

Forum List

Back