No Compassion For The Dying Elderly: David Hogg Now Targeting Terminally Ill John McCain

Now he's set his sights on dying John McCain. Can't wait to see the response from McCain or his staff. So far silence.

David Hogg Goes After John McCain: Why Do You Take So Much Money From the NRA?

This is hilarious coming from someone who supports Donald Trump.

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

"
Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'"

You people won't stop to consider whether you've actually used such things yourself to defend someone, and then you attack someone for the very same thing.

Hypocritical at best.

After attacking Bezos for doing exactly what Trump does, not paying much in tax, it would seem Trump is either in late stages of Alzheimers, fucking stupid, or is just trying to be the clown.

Now he's set his sights on dying John McCain. Can't wait to see the response from McCain or his staff. So far silence.

"

You people won't stop to consider whether you've actually used such things yourself to defend someone, and then you attack someone for the very same thing.

Hypocritical at best.

After attacking Bezos for doing exactly what Trump does, not paying much in tax, it would seem Trump is either in late stages of Alzheimers, fucking stupid, or is just trying to be the clown.
The Trumpenfuhrer was correct in his statement about McTumor.

It's patriotic to defend the constitution of the country that the politicians oathed to protect. If money can be made of that endeavor, even better!

McCain did the right things for once and is getting the blame.

That Trump can get away with dissin' a war hero is the epitome of poor partisan politics

That his followers applaud it speaks for itself

~S~

After what Trump and his supporters have said about McCain, any defense here is pure bullshit.

That's what you get when you exist in a binary, all-or-nothing world.

"

Hypocritical at best.

The Trumpenfuhrer was correct in his statement about McTumor.

Then you're just being massively hypocritical.... What a surprise.

Funny. Like you NaziCons really give a shit about John McCain. I just did a search on some of Steve_McGarrett's previous John McCain posts. They ain't very nice.
No they're not very nice but they're the truth!

You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the face.

That Trump can get away with dissin' a war hero is the epitome of poor partisan politics

That his followers applaud it speaks for itself

~S~
McCain isn't a war hero. Being a POW doesn't make you a hero. He didn't get an medals for it. He just traded on it for his career in politics.

After what Trump and his supporters have said about McCain, any defense here is pure bullshit.

That's what you get when you exist in a binary, all-or-nothing world.
Sorry, but we're allowed to criticize McCain just like blacks are allowed to call each other the N-word.

Why shouldn't he ask how much he gets from the NRA? In your link, it says that McCain is one that the NRA throws the most money to. He's making people aware that the NRA heavily supports him.

From your link....................................

The Arizona senator and chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee is the top recipient of donations from the National Rifle Association, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

According to the center, McCain has received $7.7 million from the NRA.

It is a fair question. Many GOP congressmen will be askedn the same question as November approaches. Why are they taking money from an organization that laundered Russian dirty money?

If he's dying, he should step down. If he can still do his job, then yes: He should be facing the fallout for the money he takes and the decisions he makes.

Sucks to be him.

And what would a mouthy little bitch like you know what McCain was before the went soft?

Funny. Like you NaziCons really give a shit about John McCain. I just did a search on some of Steve_McGarrett's previous John McCain posts. They ain't very nice.
------------------------------------------- 'juan mcstain' ain't very nice either Lakhota .

I love this kid! He exposes what the progressives are really like. Bloody hypocrites. If anyone on the right goes after McCain the left has a fucking hissy fit.

But they will let this "Anderson Cooper I like it up the ass Jr." go after McCain and there are crickets.

I love this kid! He exposes what the progressives are really like. Bloody hypocrites. If anyone on the right goes after McCain the left has a fucking hissy fit.

But they will let this "Anderson Cooper I like it up the ass Jr." go after McCain and there are crickets.

I have to admit it would be really funny if Muad Hogg started attacking old assed hiLIARy "I've fallen and I can't shut up" Clinton.

He asked McCain a simple question with no vitriol. If he, or you, can’t handle that, it’s time to unplug the internet and close your blinds.

We can’t say the same about the Wingnut Brigade — particularly the op — who has attacked his military record and cheered about his brain tumor.

You have no standing.

Go fuck yourself.

And the main reason i have no use for 'juan mcstain' is his encouraging 'mexicans' and other third worlders to be imported into the USA Jed .

McCain represents Arizona which is on the other side of the Country. He is a moderate republican who is politically on Hogg's side. Maybe the kid needs a remedial geography class. Anyway it shows how incoherent the little left wing puppet has become.

If he's dying, he should step down. If he can still do his job, then yes: He should be facing the fallout for the money he takes and the decisions he makes.

Sucks to be him.

And what would a mouthy little bitch like you know what McCain was before the went soft?

Impotent old man say what?

I know I respected McCain for a lot of years before he started following the money when he voted.

Forum List

Back