No Convention Bounce For Biden... He loses points in all polls

she won the pop vote - meaning if the EC were not in the equation - people who voted, voted MORE for her than donny.
You sound like a petulant child. That puts you in the same circle as SJWs and all leftwing lunatics that claim Hillary “won” the election.

i never said she won the election. you flunked comp 101, didn't you?
I never said you said that. I said you are in the same circle as those that do.

What were you saying about comp 101?

actually, she's not under investigation by the NY AG, terrified her taxes will be revealed...

Still think his tax returns are hiding criminal activity?

I'm still amused that anyone thinks the IRS can't be trusted to competently audit a tax return. The IRS has a lot of flaws, but finding and prosecuting tax fraud has never been one of them.

And what's with the idiots who think his net worth or the value of his individual properties
is hidden somewhere in his tax return?

I've given up trying to find any logic to leftist "thoughts".

So Chortle and Guffaw! Maybe a dozen posters post Anti-Biden, illiterate incoherence. They they post, "Look at the polls, even:" In a link that has none(?)!

SEE THE ZERO SUPPORT, NATIONWIDE, SHOWN TO BE CASE ABOUT THE TRUMPED-UP ADMINISTRATION(?)!

HOLY ILLITERACY! JUST LIKE THE TRUMPED-UP, "SITTING ON OF HANDS," INTENDING MURDER OF US NATIONALS--FAILURE TO BELIEVE COVID-19 EXISTS: THERE ARE NO POLL RESULTS IN THE OP!

So, contrary to the OP, this is in the link in the OP:

"BIDEN HAS RECEIVED GENERALLY HIGH MARKS FOR HIS ACCEPTANCE SPEACH ON THURSDAY NIGHT. Between those strong reviews and the smooth operations of a complicated and irregular convention — the anecdotal media coverage has been mostly positive, which could feed into any improvement in Biden’s poll numbers.+

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(This there is: Matt 25: 14-30!)
dumb fuck when you attack people and call them illiterate make fucking sure what you post is spotless
And the dirty POS trump you support is spotless ? The pos is pure filth as are most of his supporters
shrugs bug when you supported the former piece of shit you shouldn't bash president Trump
The former President was the best in your lifetime Too bad you had a shit life with him as president ,,Bet you had the same under GWB

The best what? Liar? Con man? Democrat token?
The best for our country,,A man who knew how to speak to friend and foe Not like the uneducated pos trump who paid someone to take his SAT's and paid off prostitutes You pay them off too?

The best for our country in what way? Sluggish economy, botched public health, wasted money funneled to his cronies, foreign policy that left Americans dead and unavenged, and inflamed racial division . . .

Only a leftist could think that's "best for the country", because only a leftist would be narcissistic enough to think "What I personally want is what's best for the country."

The more you talk about how you and your party are so superior and we should all feel ashamed for supporting Trump, the more you demonstrate how beneath contempt you are.

I wouldn't trade President Trump for ten of your worthless, lying token Messiah.

On a side note, the more you rant and froth about how "horrible" and "immoral" President Trump's sex life is, the more I wonder if you have some unresolved sexual issues of your own. I mean, let's face it. A man having sex with women and giving them money, while disreputable, has been very standard human behavior since . . . forever. There's a reason they call prostitution "the oldest profession", after all. And this unreasoning condemnation you have for it as though it's the most vile sin possible, when you support a party that demands the normalization of far more abnormal sexual behavior, makes me think perhaps you have something you need to discuss with a good therapist.
I got your therapist right here

Really no need to be so hostile about coming out of the closet. This is 2020, and we're far too busy judging you for being an evil, hypocritical piece of shit to bother judging you for your sexual dysfunction.

I decided to revisit this again today and found that only one poll, ABC/IPSO, had any positive ratings for the DNC... And Now Slow Joe is going to continue hiding in his basement until election day...

I guess he knows already he wont win and is conceding it.....

So Chortle and Guffaw! Maybe a dozen posters post Anti-Biden, illiterate incoherence. They they post, "Look at the polls, even:" In a link that has none(?)!

SEE THE ZERO SUPPORT, NATIONWIDE, SHOWN TO BE CASE ABOUT THE TRUMPED-UP ADMINISTRATION(?)!

HOLY ILLITERACY! JUST LIKE THE TRUMPED-UP, "SITTING ON OF HANDS," INTENDING MURDER OF US NATIONALS--FAILURE TO BELIEVE COVID-19 EXISTS: THERE ARE NO POLL RESULTS IN THE OP!

So, contrary to the OP, this is in the link in the OP:

"BIDEN HAS RECEIVED GENERALLY HIGH MARKS FOR HIS ACCEPTANCE SPEACH ON THURSDAY NIGHT. Between those strong reviews and the smooth operations of a complicated and irregular convention — the anecdotal media coverage has been mostly positive, which could feed into any improvement in Biden’s poll numbers.+

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(This there is: Matt 25: 14-30!)
dumb fuck when you attack people and call them illiterate make fucking sure what you post is spotless
And the dirty POS trump you support is spotless ? The pos is pure filth as are most of his supporters
shrugs bug when you supported the former piece of shit you shouldn't bash president Trump
The former President was the best in your lifetime Too bad you had a shit life with him as president ,,Bet you had the same under GWB

The best what? Liar? Con man? Democrat token?
The best for our country,,A man who knew how to speak to friend and foe Not like the uneducated pos trump who paid someone to take his SAT's and paid off prostitutes You pay them off too?

The best for our country in what way? Sluggish economy, botched public health, wasted money funneled to his cronies, foreign policy that left Americans dead and unavenged, and inflamed racial division . . .

Only a leftist could think that's "best for the country", because only a leftist would be narcissistic enough to think "What I personally want is what's best for the country."

The more you talk about how you and your party are so superior and we should all feel ashamed for supporting Trump, the more you demonstrate how beneath contempt you are.

I wouldn't trade President Trump for ten of your worthless, lying token Messiah.

On a side note, the more you rant and froth about how "horrible" and "immoral" President Trump's sex life is, the more I wonder if you have some unresolved sexual issues of your own. I mean, let's face it. A man having sex with women and giving them money, while disreputable, has been very standard human behavior since . . . forever. There's a reason they call prostitution "the oldest profession", after all. And this unreasoning condemnation you have for it as though it's the most vile sin possible, when you support a party that demands the normalization of far more abnormal sexual behavior, makes me think perhaps you have something you need to discuss with a good therapist.
I got your therapist right here

Really no need to be so hostile about coming out of the closet. This is 2020, and we're far too busy judging you for being an evil, hypocritical piece of shit to bother judging you for your sexual dysfunction.
You see I don't mind you thinking that of me What baffles me is why you don't think the same for the lying scum bag leading our nation into his sewer

Sorry Joe, nobody's afraid of climate change or getting shot at school. Your fear mongering fails.

And then he starts talking about how his family inspires him so much. But he refuses to tell us why the hell Hunter went with him to China.

He refuses to explain why he held back $1 billion loan guarantee to Ukraine until after Shokin, who was investigating Hunter's Burisma, was replaced by a corrupt prosecutor.

He mentions Hunter but then just pretends it never happened. Refuses to address the subject. If he's not going to address the people's concerns regarding Hunter, he probably shouldn't be reminding people of Hunter by bringing him up.

The man is clueless.

You are clueless.

even Republicans want the party to address global warming.

Shokin was not investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma. Shokin was the corrupt prosecutor. The fact is that voters have no concerns about Hunter because he is not running for anything.
Bullshit. Shokin had an open corruption investigation of Burisma when Quid Pro Joe had him removed and replaced with Lutsenko, a corrupt PG who had recently got out of prison for corruption when Biden installed him, despite the fact that he didn't even have a fucking law degree.

And of course you cannot back up your claim that Shokin was corrupt. Shokin has been exonerated. Joe's 'solid guy' Lutsenko is currently wanted on more corruption charges and has fled the country.

You're a fucking clueless idiot.

Bullshit. You are the fucking clueless idiot.

"Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau. "

^
Fake news.

Shokin testified under oath that he had an open case against Burisma, but it was stalled due to the unknown whereabouts of the suspects who had fled the country. And the case was also delayed due to the refusal of the Burisma board of directors, which included Hunter Biden, to be interviewed by the PGO.

And the fact that the Burisma case began before Shokin was appointed and wasn't closed until after Biden had him replaced with a corrupt puppet Prosecutor General with no fucking law degree in a corrupt quid pro quo, is proof that the case was ongoing, no matter what the fake news media claims.

Don't you find it the least bit suspicious that Biden had the PG replaced with a guy who had just got out of prison for corruption and had no fucking law degree?

If you don't think that's suspicious, you are a fucking clueless idiot. You're a fucking naive moron.

How do you think the US public would react if a US president nominated a convict without a law degree to be the attorney general?

THINK!

Shokin was a lying little weasel and nothing else. The IMF refused to give any loans to Ukraine because of Shokin's corruption. The entire world community knew Shokin was corrupt. He is just spouting misinformation from Putin as part of Russia's attempt to interfere in our elections..

"One of this country’s leading independent anti-corruption fighters says she was shocked at the partial transcript of Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call to the newly elected president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky.

“It was mind-blowing to read Trump’s requests to do him ‘a favor’ and say he’d have the U.S. attorney general call Zelensky to push the investigation that Trump would benefit from politically,” said Daria Kaleniuk, executive director of Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, the major watchdog monitoring officials who abuse their authority and steal from the state.

In 2016, Vice President Biden demanded that Ukraine fire Prosecutor General Victor Shokin, who Trump might have called a “very good prosecutor,” but he was seen by reformers in Kyiv as a disaster. A year earlier, Kalemniuk’s watchdog organization had pushed to dismiss Shokin for neglecting multiple corruption cases.

“Here is why I do not say anything about Hunter Biden,” Kaleniuk explained. “Vice President Biden called for Ukraine to fire Shokin not because of the Burisma investigation, absolutely not, but because Ukraine’s prosecutor general did not investigate Burisma. U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt insisted [in early 2016] that Shokin should be investigating Burisma. The U.S. government had a clear position: The Burisma probe was killed by Shokin.” And the U.S. thought it and other cases should not have been closed."

"

“I realize that it is very strange that Hunter Biden was working for Burisma,” says Kaleniuk. “I might be the first one to say bad things about Joe Biden’s movements in regard to this case, but I don’t.”

Why? Because far from trying to protect his son from the broader investigation that might establish Hunter received money gained illegally by Burisma’s founder, “Joe Biden wanted to prove it,” that Burisma was crooked. “He tried to make Shokin investigate that,” Kaleniuk said."

You are the moron. Or are you a agent of Putin?

I decided to revisit this again today and found that only one poll, ABC/IPSO, had any positive ratings for the DNC... And Now Slow Joe is going to continue hiding in his basement until election day...

I guess he knows already he wont win and is conceding it.....

The fact is that the national polls were not very good for Trump.

RCP
Aug 21
CBS News/YouGov Biden 52 Trump 42

Aug 19
Rasmussen Reports Biden 48, Trump 44
Economist/YouGov Biden 50, Trump 40 Biden +10
The Hill/HarrisX Biden 45, Trump 39
No good news here. The closest is Rasmussen which had Republicans up by 1 in the generic ballot in 2018. Democrats won by nearly 8 which means they got the margin wrong and the party wrong.

Biden campaign hauls in $70 million during Democratic convention
Biden campaign says 122 million viewers watched Democratic convention
By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

It remains to be seen if Joe Biden gets a bounce in the polls coming out of the Democratic National Convention, but the party’s presidential nominee did get boost in his fundraising.

The former vice president’s campaign announced on Friday that it, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and their joint fundraising committees brought in $70 million in fundraising this week, during the 4-day quadrennial national convention. The Biden campaign held numerous grassroots and high dollar fundraising events during through out the week.

The staggering haul comes a week after the Biden campaign announced that it raised $48 million in the 48 hours after Biden announced Sen. Kamala Harris of California as his running mate.

The campaign also touted on Friday that the convention was watched by roughly 122 million viewers -- including 85.1 million on TV and 35.5 million livestream views. After the coronavirus pandemic swept the nation – which has prevented large gatherings of people in order to limit the spread of the virus, the Democratic Party scrapped their plans for a tradition convention held in a packed arena full of officials, lawmakers, delegates and activists – and instead held a nearly entirely virtual event.

:popcorn:
Hillary outraised and outspent the Donald in 2016 by a margin of 2 to 1.

How did that work out for you?

donny got $billions in free tv time - 'cause he was ratings gold.

Election 2016: Trump’s free media helped keep cost down, but fewer donors provided more of the cash
Election 2016: Trump's free media helped keep cost down
It was all negative coverage too, and he still won hugely.

He won by around 80,000 votes. There is nothing huge about that. He won because 25% of the voters who voted were voting against the other side. They hated both candidates.

A negative outcome for Joe Biden post convention is sending shock waves through the democrat party. Biden actually lost points in every single poll done on Friday. Democrats are apoplectic and scared shitless.

Xi is going to have to move Biden out of the way. ASAP

after seeing what may have been the worst speech by a democrat, Biden should only get 35% of the votes, buts thats only if legal americans vote in person !

Given Trump's disastrous leadership on the coronavirus and race relations, Trump shouldn't even get 35% of the vote. If every vote is counted, the only question is by how much Trump loses.

Sorry Joe, nobody's afraid of climate change or getting shot at school. Your fear mongering fails.

And then he starts talking about how his family inspires him so much. But he refuses to tell us why the hell Hunter went with him to China.

He refuses to explain why he held back $1 billion loan guarantee to Ukraine until after Shokin, who was investigating Hunter's Burisma, was replaced by a corrupt prosecutor.

He mentions Hunter but then just pretends it never happened. Refuses to address the subject. If he's not going to address the people's concerns regarding Hunter, he probably shouldn't be reminding people of Hunter by bringing him up.

The man is clueless.

You are clueless.

Shokin was not investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma. Shokin was the corrupt prosecutor. The fact is that voters have no concerns about Hunter because he is not running for anything.
Bullshit. Shokin had an open corruption investigation of Burisma when Quid Pro Joe had him removed and replaced with Lutsenko, a corrupt PG who had recently got out of prison for corruption when Biden installed him, despite the fact that he didn't even have a fucking law degree.

And of course you cannot back up your claim that Shokin was corrupt. Shokin has been exonerated. Joe's 'solid guy' Lutsenko is currently wanted on more corruption charges and has fled the country.

"Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau. "

^
Fake news.

Shokin testified under oath that he had an open case against Burisma, but it was stalled due to the unknown whereabouts of the suspects who had fled the country. And the case was also delayed due to the refusal of the Burisma board of directors, which included Hunter Biden, to be interviewed by the PGO.

And the fact that the Burisma case began before Shokin was appointed and wasn't closed until after Biden had him replaced with a corrupt puppet Prosecutor General with no fucking law degree in a corrupt quid pro quo, is proof that the case was ongoing, no matter what the fake news media claims.

Don't you find it the least bit suspicious that Biden had the PG replaced with a guy who had just got out of prison for corruption and had no fucking law degree?

If you don't think that's suspicious, you are a fucking clueless idiot. You're a fucking naive moron.

How do you think the US public would react if a US president nominated a convict without a law degree to be the attorney general?

THINK!

Shokin was a lying little weasel and nothing else. The IMF refused to give any loans to Ukraine because of Shokin's corruption. The entire world community knew Shokin was corrupt. He is just spouting misinformation from Putin as part of Russia's attempt to interfere in our elections..
Fuck you. You're full of shit.

The reason that the IMF could not give Ukraine the loan was because it needed to be secured. They needed the $1 billion dollar loan guarantee from the US treasury.

In fact, $31 billion in loans from the IMF, the World Bank and other entities were all conditional on Ukraine first being granted 3 tranches of $1 billion loan guarantees from the US treasury.

And Biden held back that loan guarantee until the day after his "solid guy", the convict, with no law degree, who is currently a fugitive wanted on more corruption charges, Yuriy Lutsenko, was appointed to be the puppet Prosecutor General.

Shokin has been exonerated. Saying that he is corrupt is nothing but a ridiculous unsupported assertion. You have provided absolutely nothing to back it up your stupid contention Shokin was corrupt.

Unlike Quid Pro Joe's "solid" puppet Lutsenko, who was convicted of corruption and is currently wanted on more corruption charges, Shokin has never been formally accused of any crime.

"One of this country’s leading independent anti-corruption fighters says she was shocked at the partial transcript of Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call to the newly elected president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky.

“It was mind-blowing to read Trump’s requests to do him ‘a favor’ and say he’d have the U.S. attorney general call Zelensky to push the investigation that Trump would benefit from politically,” said Daria Kaleniuk, executive director of Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, the major watchdog monitoring officials who abuse their authority and steal from the state.

In 2016, Vice President Biden demanded that Ukraine fire Prosecutor General Victor Shokin, who Trump might have called a “very good prosecutor,” but he was seen by reformers in Kyiv as a disaster. A year earlier, Kalemniuk’s watchdog organization had pushed to dismiss Shokin for neglecting multiple corruption cases.

“Here is why I do not say anything about Hunter Biden,” Kaleniuk explained. “Vice President Biden called for Ukraine to fire Shokin not because of the Burisma investigation, absolutely not, but because Ukraine’s prosecutor general did not investigate Burisma. U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt insisted [in early 2016] that Shokin should be investigating Burisma. The U.S. government had a clear position: The Burisma probe was killed by Shokin.” And the U.S. thought it and other cases should not have been closed."

“I realize that it is very strange that Hunter Biden was working for Burisma,” says Kaleniuk. “I might be the first one to say bad things about Joe Biden’s movements in regard to this case, but I don’t.”

Why? Because far from trying to protect his son from the broader investigation that might establish Hunter received money gained illegally by Burisma’s founder, “Joe Biden wanted to prove it,” that Burisma was crooked. “He tried to make Shokin investigate that,” Kaleniuk said."

Fuck off moron.

Hunter Biden's Burisma is certainly not the only corrupt entity that was under investigation by the PGO under Viktor Shokin. Another major case was the disappearance of ~$2 million dollars of US grant money that was illegally transferred to the Soros backed rent-a-mob astroturf organization, Daria Kaleniuk 's Anti-Corruption Action Center.

That moonbat you are citing in most of your post was also under criminal investigation by Shokin. So of course she's biased against Shokin, you moron. And despite her incessant yapping, she has never produced a shred of evidence that Shokin was corrupt. Nobody has.

she won the pop vote - meaning if the EC were not in the equation - people who voted, voted MORE for her than donny.
You sound like a petulant child. That puts you in the same circle as SJWs and all leftwing lunatics that claim Hillary “won” the election.

i never said she won the election. you flunked comp 101, didn't you?
I never said you said that. I said you are in the same circle as those that do.

What were you saying about comp 101?

uh-huh - you made a difference without a distinction, Q boy.

comp that.

It remains to be seen if Joe Biden gets a bounce in the polls coming out of the Democratic National Convention, but the party’s presidential nominee did get boost in his fundraising.

The former vice president’s campaign announced on Friday that it, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and their joint fundraising committees brought in $70 million in fundraising this week, during the 4-day quadrennial national convention. The Biden campaign held numerous grassroots and high dollar fundraising events during through out the week.

The staggering haul comes a week after the Biden campaign announced that it raised $48 million in the 48 hours after Biden announced Sen. Kamala Harris of California as his running mate.

The campaign also touted on Friday that the convention was watched by roughly 122 million viewers -- including 85.1 million on TV and 35.5 million livestream views. After the coronavirus pandemic swept the nation – which has prevented large gatherings of people in order to limit the spread of the virus, the Democratic Party scrapped their plans for a tradition convention held in a packed arena full of officials, lawmakers, delegates and activists – and instead held a nearly entirely virtual event.

Election 2016: Trump’s free media helped keep cost down, but fewer donors provided more of the cash

not hugely.

not at all.

not even bigley.

75K votes from a nation with millons & millions of people?

speaking of millions - donny lost by millions in that there popular vote for a reason Q boy.

Another Democrat simpleton who thinks if you go back and change the rules that it wouldn't affect the outcome.

Not exactly a college grad, are you?

I do appreciate though you pointed out that Hillary ran for the popular vote. Wow, she was wayyyyy too dumb to be President. How did she not know about the electoral college? She ran for the popular vote? Seriously? Just wow

i'm not a (D), dimbulb.

that's your first mistake.

& i never said she RAN for the pop vote either.

lol ... you're dismissed.

You are a Dimocrat, WTF. Why do you lie?

And you said Hillary won the popular vote. That means that you think changing the rules AFTER the event would yield the same result and she ran for that. How stupid do you think Hillary is? She freaking ran for President and you think she didn't know the rules of our elections.

I like how after you say you're not a Dim you melt down defending Hillary and you're pumping she won something that isn't even how we conduct elections. That was pretty funny

i am not a (D) have voted the spectrum, & am not a partisin stooge. just cause you are, don't ASSume everyone is like *you*.

hillary ran to win. winning the oval office requires the EC. you seem to have a problem understanding that i didn't say otherwise.

she won the pop vote - meaning if the EC were not in the equation - people who voted, voted MORE for her than donny. i'm no fan of hillary - never was ... & i didn't even vote for slick willy ... but it was a vote against trump. i learned in 2000 what a 3rd part vote did to this country.

And are you aware that everyone knew the rules and that would have changed who showed up if the rules are different.

That's why I said you never went to college. No basic logic

you are screwed in the head & i think you actually believe yer own delusons.

I'm screwed in the had because I think people are affected by the rules of the game. You're a complete simpleton, my dear. I come from a family of strong women, but in your case, let your husband make your choices for you. He can't do any worse

This reminds me of 2012

Incumbent President with large base support running against a lackluster opposition candidate that nobody really likes.

not hugely.

not at all.

not even bigley.

speaking of millions - donny lost by millions in that there popular vote for a reason Q boy.

Another Democrat simpleton who thinks if you go back and change the rules that it wouldn't affect the outcome.

I do appreciate though you pointed out that Hillary ran for the popular vote. Wow, she was wayyyyy too dumb to be President. How did she not know about the electoral college? She ran for the popular vote? Seriously? Just wow

i'm not a (D), dimbulb.

And you said Hillary won the popular vote. That means that you think changing the rules AFTER the event would yield the same result and she ran for that. How stupid do you think Hillary is? She freaking ran for President and you think she didn't know the rules of our elections.

I like how after you say you're not a Dim you melt down defending Hillary and you're pumping she won something that isn't even how we conduct elections. That was pretty funny

i am not a (D) have voted the spectrum, & am not a partisin stooge. just cause you are, don't ASSume everyone is like *you*.

hillary ran to win. winning the oval office requires the EC. you seem to have a problem understanding that i didn't say otherwise.

she won the pop vote - meaning if the EC were not in the equation - people who voted, voted MORE for her than donny. i'm no fan of hillary - never was ... & i didn't even vote for slick willy ... but it was a vote against trump. i learned in 2000 what a 3rd part vote did to this country.

And are you aware that everyone knew the rules and that would have changed who showed up if the rules are different.

I'm screwed in the had because I think people are affected by the rules of the game. You're a complete simpleton, my dear. I come from a family of strong women, but in your case, let your husband make your choices for you. He can't do any worse

did you vote for trump?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not hugely.

not at all.

not even bigley.

i'm not a (D), dimbulb.

did you vote for trump?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I voted for Gary Johnson. I am going to vote for Trump in November though

The man is clueless.

You are clueless.

^
Fake news.

THINK!

Fuck you. You're full of shit.

The reason that the IMF could not give Ukraine the loan was because it needed to be secured. They needed the $1 billion dollar loan guarantee from the US treasury.

In fact, $31 billion in loans from the IMF, the World Bank and other entities were all conditional on Ukraine first being granted 3 tranches of $1 billion loan guarantees from the US treasury.

And Biden held back that loan guarantee until the day after his "solid guy", the convict, with no law degree, who is currently a fugitive wanted on more corruption charges, Yuriy Lutsenko, was appointed to be the puppet Prosecutor General.

Shokin has been exonerated. Saying that he is corrupt is nothing but a ridiculous unsupported assertion. You have provided absolutely nothing to back it up your stupid contention Shokin was corrupt.

Unlike Quid Pro Joe's "solid" puppet Lutsenko, who was convicted of corruption and is currently wanted on more corruption charges, Shokin has never been formally accused of any crime.

Fuck off moron.

Hunter Biden's Burisma is certainly not the only corrupt entity that was under investigation by the PGO under Viktor Shokin. Another major case was the disappearance of ~$2 million dollars of US grant money that was illegally transferred to the Soros backed rent-a-mob astroturf organization, Daria Kaleniuk 's Anti-Corruption Action Center.

That moonbat you are citing in most of your post was also under criminal investigation by Shokin. So of course she's biased against Shokin, you moron. And despite her incessant yapping, she has never produced a shred of evidence that Shokin was corrupt. Nobody has.

That is what you call someone who has been fighting corruption in Ukraine for decades. She lives in Ukraine and you don't yet you claim to know more than she does. Reformers were targeted because they wanted Shokin fired.

The managing director of the IMF made it clear that corruption was the main factor in refusing to send aid to Ukraine.

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

"Christine Lagarde, the IMF’s managing director, said on Wednesday that Ukraine needed to make a “substantial new effort” to invigorate reforms, warning that without such a push “it is hard to see how [a $40bn IMF-led rescue of the economy] can continue and be successful”. The unusually blunt statement marked a huge turnaround for the IMF, which along with the US has been among the biggest backers of the government in Kiev. "

Last edited:
yet still lost by 3,000,000 votes.

The final vote was 304-227.
If 80,000 votes had changed in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, it would have been 279-259 in favor of Clinton. That is how close it was.

If 67,000 votes had changed in Maine, New Hampshire and Minnesota it would have been 321-210 in favor of Trump.

That is a major dodge because these states have fewer voters. Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan have many more voters so a 67,000 vote difference is much smaller.

Among states that were won by less than 1 percentage point, Trump won 46 electoral votes to Clinton's 4. If you go between 1-2 percentage points, Trump got 30 electoral votes to 10 for Clinton.

Also worth noting that in Minnesota, Trump got around 1,000 votes more than Romney. Clinton got far fewer votes than Obama. That is the reason Minnesota was closer in 2016 than it was in 2012. If Romney had gotten the same number of votes he did in 2012 and ran against Clinton, He would have been at 261 electoral votes. He would have had several routes to 270.

Forum List

Back