No conviction in Baltimore

Why are all of the hero's celebrated in the black community criminals with lengthly rap sheets? .... :dunno:

Why do you ask such bullshit questions? Why do you prefer a sheeps asshole over a woman?
Plenty of blacks I grew up with idolized "thugs, pimps, ballers, players and hustler ass criminals" as heroes. They wanted to be like them. I'm sure not much has changed since my childhood.

And that means your personal anecdote applies to all blacks...like Josh Duggar applies to all whites, right?
No. I said "plenty" and not "all" for a reason. It was the majority of them where I grew up though.

There are plenty of whites who admire those same characters but the difference is that you dont apply the same bullshit filter to them. Al Capone ring a bell?
Its still not nearly as prevelant as it is in black communities.

Why are all of the hero's celebrated in the black community criminals with lengthly rap sheets? .... :dunno:

Why do you ask such bullshit questions? Why do you prefer a sheeps asshole over a woman?

It's a valid question,CC.

It's embarrassing to him that's why he won't answer.

Notice that any black person who has rejected that culture and made something of themselves is an Uncle Tom lol. It's like in the 1960s any young person who rejected the hippy creed and made something of themselves was a sellout.

Plus, there's a better than even chance that CC's genes prevented him from having the ability to correctly read the question to begin with.

Notice that any black person who has rejected that culture and made something of themselves is an Uncle Tom lol. It's like in the 1960s any young person who rejected the hippy creed and made something of themselves was a sellout.

Plus, there's a better than even chance that CC's genes prevented him from having the ability to correctly read the question to begin with.

Another issue, that I've been seeing studies on, though I haven't studied them closely is the problem of bright blacks being aggressively sought after by universities desperate to pump up their diversity numbers, to avoid lawsuits.

Thus smart blacks who could have been stars at most colleges end up at MIT or Harvard,where they can't compete and end up flunking out, or transferring to easier and less noteworthy majors.

Plenty of blacks I grew up with idolized "thugs, pimps, ballers, players and hustler ass criminals" as heroes. They wanted to be like them. I'm sure not much has changed since my childhood.

And that means your personal anecdote applies to all blacks...like Josh Duggar applies to all whites, right?
No. I said "plenty" and not "all" for a reason. It was the majority of them where I grew up though.

There are plenty of whites who admire those same characters but the difference is that you dont apply the same bullshit filter to them. Al Capone ring a bell?

Of course it isnt and it has nothing to do with admiration levels

Another issue, that I've been seeing studies on, though I haven't studied them closely is the problem of bright blacks being aggressively sought after by universities desperate to pump up their diversity numbers, to avoid lawsuits.

Thus smart blacks who could have been stars at most colleges end up at MIT or Harvard,where they can't compete and end up flunking out, or transferring to easier and less noteworthy majors.

You could say that about college students in general though. Probably 80% of them have NO business being in college. I mean when you ask 20 college juniors what year the US declared independence and only 1 answers correctly, you know you have a problem.

Yes, its because their loser parents had the same mentality and grew up the same way.

Al fucking Capone?

LOL yeah he was a scum bag and so was/is anyone who glorifies him.

See, no one denies that there are white shit bags, there are and lots of them. but the numbers oh they tell the real story. Blacks are more likely to be shit bags than whites. In this country I mean.

No one denies there are white shit bags but everyone denies there are black shit bags. Got it!

Look whatever you saw on the TV or experienced to have this opinion of all blacks just go with that. There isnt anything anyone can say, show, prove or provide you with that will overturn your bigotry. Thats how bigotry works. It doesnt rely on facts.

So go ahead, yes all blacks love violence and thats why they are violent. Just go with that.

You could say that about college students in general though. Probably 80% of them have NO business being in college. I mean when you ask 20 college juniors what year the US declared independence and only 1 answers correctly, you know you have a problem.

That is a good point, and I have often addressed it.

BUT it is compounded for blacks by at least one additional factor, as I described above.

Yes, its because their loser parents had the same mentality and grew up the same way.

It has nothing to do with readings from loser parent meters either. It has to be something measurable...if it isnt measurable then we're just throwing stuff around. Like saying Girls find me more attractive! How can I say that? Because I just did!

Al fucking Capone?

See, no one denies that there are white shit bags, there are and lots of them. but the numbers oh they tell the real story. Blacks are more likely to be shit bags than whites. In this country I mean.

No one denies there are white shit bags but everyone denies there are black shit bags. Got it!

Look whatever you saw on the TV or experienced to have this opinion of all blacks just go with that. There isnt anything anyone can say, show, prove or provide you with that will overturn your bigotry. Thats how bigotry works. It doesnt rely on facts.

So go ahead, yes all blacks love violence and thats why they are violent. Just go with that.
People are less likely to call a black shitbag a shitbag for fear of being called racist. I'm not, but many are.

There are great black folks, I'd say about 10% are great people. It's sad really, because I am sure they could do better, even with lower IQs and higher testosterone which is why they are more violent on average than whites.

Al fucking Capone?

People are less likely to call a black shitbag a shitbag for fear of being called racist. I'm not, but many are.

I thought we were talking about blacks opinions of other blacks. Its super easy to point at another race and just know the solutions to all the problems. But if you did white people wouldnt have problems since they have they solution.

There are great black folks, I'd say about 10% are great people. It's sad really, because I am sure they could do better, even with lower IQs and higher testosterone which is why they are more violent on average than whites.

Nice trolling there bro, I'm out GFY

[

Frankly, I wouldn't give whites any higher of a percent of great people. These days I'm happy enough just to find decent people.

The problem with show trials in countries that follow the rule of law is that they're never successful. Brown, Martin and now Grey. Even that Mosby skank really didn't expect a conviction.

Last edited:
The problem with show trials in countries that follow the rule of law is that they're never successful. Brown, Martin and now Grey. Even that Mosby skank really didn't expect and conviction.

Kinda like the Zimmerman thing, heh.

Never encountered that being asked or required on an application, a resume, or in any position in over 40 years of working.

" ... when you ask 20 college juniors what year the US declared independence and only 1 answers correctly, you know you have a problem."

When have you encountered that?

"80% of them have NO business being in college."

Not your call pard, you're all about freedom, right? Well?

The problem with show trials in countries that follow the rule of law is that they're never successful. Brown, Martin and now Grey. Even that Mosby skank really didn't expect and conviction.

Exactly. It makes jokes of the prosecutors.

Here in the old Czechoslovakia they had "successful" show trials because people of the like of Obama and Holder decided on guilt.

Exactly. It makes jokes of the prosecutors.

Here in the old Czechoslovakia they had "successful" show trials because people of the like of Obama and Holder decided on guilt.

We've had that in the americas since the euros arrived.

Forum List

Back