No conviction in Baltimore

Both the prosecuting attorney and the mayor are passably fair looking fuckable females of the African persuasion.

Now they both can go and fuck themselves.

Why are all of the hero's celebrated in the black community criminals with lengthly rap sheets? .... :dunno:

Why do you ask such bullshit questions? Why do you prefer a sheeps asshole over a woman?
Plenty of blacks I grew up with idolized "thugs, pimps, ballers, players and hustler ass criminals" as heroes. They wanted to be like them. I'm sure not much has changed since my childhood.

And that means your personal anecdote applies to all blacks...like Josh Duggar applies to all whites, right?
No. I said "plenty" and not "all" for a reason. It was the majority of them where I grew up though.
I was born at Cook County Hospital. Lived in some of the most violent negro shithole neighborhoods in the city.
No one can tell me 99.99% of the negroes living in these shitholes are 'hardworking, peachful, trustworthy, honest 'benifits to society'.
I literally saw 'young negro men' wait for little negro school kids to leave school then take away their school books and threaten the little negro kids with violence the next time these kids were seen even holding a school book.
I saw this and similar sub-human behaviour daily.
So the kids left their school books in their lockers and didn't do their homework which accomplishes just what the sub-humans wanted. More fucking losers whose only chance to survive was to join the gang at age ten.

Why are all of the hero's celebrated in the black community criminals with lengthly rap sheets? .... :dunno:

Why do you ask such bullshit questions? Why do you prefer a sheeps asshole over a woman?
Plenty of blacks I grew up with idolized "thugs, pimps, ballers, players and hustler ass criminals" as heroes. They wanted to be like them. I'm sure not much has changed since my childhood.

And that means your personal anecdote applies to all blacks...like Josh Duggar applies to all whites, right?
No. I said "plenty" and not "all" for a reason. It was the majority of them where I grew up though.
I was born at Cook County Hospital. Lived in some of the most violent negro shithole neighborhoods in the city.
No one can tell me 99.99% of the negroes living in these shitholes are 'hardworking, peachful, trustworthy, honest 'benifits to society'.
I literally saw 'young negro men' wait for little negro school kids to leave school then take away their school books and threaten the little negro kids with violence the next time these kids were seen even holding a school book.
I saw this and similar sub-human behaviour daily.
So the kids left their school books in their lockers and didn't do their homework which accomplishes just what the sub-humans wanted. More fucking losers whose only chance to survive was to join the gang at age ten.
Mine was a similar experience.

CC, why don't you just admit that you don't give a damn what actually happened, you just want to whine about the man.

I told you long time ago that not one cop will be found guilty of anything....by coincidence.

People break their backs all the time in Police Vehicles...its the poor design...or the fault of the one possessing the broken backs
I saw the video. I think it is obvious that Grey was paralyzed before he was tossed into the vehicle.

And the cops didn't know and denied him emergency services? Thats pretty damming
Of course they knew. They broke his neck and dragged him to the truck like he was a rag doll. They had to hear his neck crunch.

And they had no reason to arrest him in the first place. The pig who jumped on his neck should be charged with murder.
I guess you didn't watch the video of Gray climbing into the police van.
Not sure how one does that when you have a broken neck.
Anyway now numerous of predominantly negro jurors have carefully reviewed all the evidence and their conclusion is YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!

I told you long time ago that not one cop will be found guilty of anything....by coincidence.

People break their backs all the time in Police Vehicles...its the poor design...or the fault of the one possessing the broken backs
I saw the video. I think it is obvious that Grey was paralyzed before he was tossed into the vehicle.

And the cops didn't know and denied him emergency services? Thats pretty damming
Of course they knew. They broke his neck and dragged him to the truck like he was a rag doll. They had to hear his neck crunch.

And they had no reason to arrest him in the first place. The pig who jumped on his neck should be charged with murder.
I guess you didn't watch the video of Gray climbing into the police van.
Not sure how one does that when you have a broken neck.
Anyway now numerous of predominantly negro jurors have carefully reviewed all the evidence and their conclusion is YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!
You are lying.

I saw the video.

Anyone who says that Grey "climbed" into the police van is nothing but a gay cocksucker with a cop fetish.

Forum List

Back