No conviction in Baltimore

And that means your personal anecdote applies to all blacks...like Josh Duggar applies to all whites, right?
No. I said "plenty" and not "all" for a reason. It was the majority of them where I grew up though.

There are plenty of whites who admire those same characters but the difference is that you dont apply the same bullshit filter to them. Al Capone ring a bell?

Al fucking Capone?

LOL yeah he was a scum bag and so was/is anyone who glorifies him.

See, no one denies that there are white shit bags, there are and lots of them. but the numbers oh they tell the real story. Blacks are more likely to be shit bags than whites. In this country I mean.

No one denies there are white shit bags but everyone denies there are black shit bags. Got it!

Look whatever you saw on the TV or experienced to have this opinion of all blacks just go with that. There isnt anything anyone can say, show, prove or provide you with that will overturn your bigotry. Thats how bigotry works. It doesnt rely on facts.

So go ahead, yes all blacks love violence and thats why they are violent. Just go with that.
People are less likely to call a black shitbag a shitbag for fear of being called racist. I'm not, but many are.

There are great black folks, I'd say about 10% are great people. It's sad really, because I am sure they could do better, even with lower IQs and higher testosterone which is why they are more violent on average than whites.

Man, the way some folk come to "know" things.

The three phenotypically expressed traits we societally define race by, skin tone, facial structure, and hair texture, are under the direction of six genes out of 30,000 genes in the human genome. These six out of 30,000 genes have never been shown by any geneticist or molecular biologist researcher to have any correlation whatsoever with behavior, criminality, intelligence, IQ, or any other biologically determined racial differences. There is no genetic basis for the concept of “race” other than those three totally appearance based disparities amongst hominids.

Race is a totally fictitious social construct.

It’s all bullshit, all hominid life arose in Africa, some of us have just been taught, indoctrinated, to trace our family trees back to a comfortable spot and sit down under a shade three with a comforting glass of racial lemonade and never pushed back on the imprinting.

Sickle Cell Anemia one might rightly wonder? Not common to all black and/or African peoples. That genetic trait is found clustered in sub Saharan West African poplulations from whence the American slave trade was centered. Black folk from other parts of Africa don’t carry the gene. It arose as a genetic mutation and persisted because it was/is genetically linked to another gene which affords the individual afflicted with SCA a selectively favorable resistance to malaria – common in West Africa. And that is all there is you any of it, nothing racial about it, at all.

And that means your personal anecdote applies to all blacks...like Josh Duggar applies to all whites, right?
No. I said "plenty" and not "all" for a reason. It was the majority of them where I grew up though.

There are plenty of whites who admire those same characters but the difference is that you dont apply the same bullshit filter to them. Al Capone ring a bell?

Al fucking Capone?

See, no one denies that there are white shit bags, there are and lots of them. but the numbers oh they tell the real story. Blacks are more likely to be shit bags than whites. In this country I mean.

No one denies there are white shit bags but everyone denies there are black shit bags. Got it!

Look whatever you saw on the TV or experienced to have this opinion of all blacks just go with that. There isnt anything anyone can say, show, prove or provide you with that will overturn your bigotry. Thats how bigotry works. It doesnt rely on facts.

So go ahead, yes all blacks love violence and thats why they are violent. Just go with that.
People are less likely to call a black shitbag a shitbag for fear of being called racist. I'm not, but many are.

There are great black folks, I'd say about 10% are great people. It's sad really, because I am sure they could do better, even with lower IQs and higher testosterone which is why they are more violent on average than whites.

And by the way, you're a shitbag. If you're having trouble getting it up, it ain't because you're white bubby. Pray on it.

I told you long time ago that not one cop will be found guilty of anything....by coincidence.

People break their backs all the time in Police Vehicles...its the poor design...or the fault of the one possessing the broken backs
I saw the video. I think it is obvious that Grey was paralyzed before he was tossed into the vehicle.

Al fucking Capone?

Man, the way some folk come to "know" things.

The three phenotypically expressed traits we societally define race by, skin tone, facial structure, and hair texture, are under the direction of six genes out of 30,000 genes in the human genome. These six out of 30,000 genes have never been shown by any geneticist or molecular biologist researcher to have any correlation whatsoever with behavior, criminality, intelligence, IQ, or any other biologically determined racial differences. There is no genetic basis for the concept of “race” other than those three totally appearance based disparities amongst hominids.

Race is a totally fictitious social construct.

It’s all bullshit, all hominid life arose in Africa, some of us have just been taught, indoctrinated, to trace our family trees back to a comfortable spot and sit down under a shade three with a comforting glass of racial lemonade and never pushed back on the imprinting.

Sickle Cell Anemia one might rightly wonder? Not common to all black and/or African peoples. That genetic trait is found clustered in sub Saharan West African poplulations from whence the American slave trade was centered. Black folk from other parts of Africa don’t carry the gene. It arose as a genetic mutation and persisted because it was/is genetically linked to another gene which affords the individual afflicted with SCA a selectively favorable resistance to malaria – common in West Africa. And that is all there is you any of it, nothing racial about it, at all.
The different races exist, and that is a good thing. Why do you hate diversity?

Al fucking Capone?

And by the way, you're a shitbag. If you're having trouble getting it up, it ain't because you're white bubby. Pray on it.
No no no....you are a shitbag. Don't project your failings onto me.

I told you long time ago that not one cop will be found guilty of anything....by coincidence.

People break their backs all the time in Police Vehicles...its the poor design...or the fault of the one possessing the broken backs
I saw the video. I think it is obvious that Grey was paralyzed before he was tossed into the vehicle.

And the cops didn't know and denied him emergency services? Thats pretty damming

Plenty of blacks I grew up with idolized "thugs, pimps, ballers, players and hustler ass criminals" as heroes. They wanted to be like them. I'm sure not much has changed since my childhood.

Al fucking Capone?

The FACTS are that half of all murders are committed by blacks yet they are only 12 percent of the population, the FACTS are that 37 percent of hate crimes are committed by blacks but they are only 12 percent of the population. The FACTS are that over 1/3rd of all crime is committed by blacks yet they are only 12percent of the population. Those are FACTS.

And the cops didn't know and denied him emergency services? Thats pretty damming
Of course they knew. They broke his neck and dragged him to the truck like he was a rag doll. They had to hear his neck crunch.

And they had no reason to arrest him in the first place. The pig who jumped on his neck should be charged with murder.

Then the black guy who testified that Gray was banging his head and flailing around was lying.

The problem with show trials in countries that follow the rule of law is that they're never successful. Brown, Martin and now Grey. Even that Mosby skank really didn't expect a conviction.

For now. Give them time. They are working on it.

Plenty of blacks I grew up with idolized "thugs, pimps, ballers, players and hustler ass criminals" as heroes. They wanted to be like them. I'm sure not much has changed since my childhood.

Al fucking Capone?

More lying about what has been said CC? NO ONE in this thread has said ALL blacks love violence and or are criminals.

WHY must you continually lie about what those who disagree with you (IE those who are correct) have said? It only serves to make YOU look like a fool.

As for the morons who believe that blacks are just inferior, or subhuman or what not, I reject them out of hand and feel no need to defend their stupidity.

Why do you ask such bullshit questions? Why do you prefer a sheeps asshole over a woman?

It's a valid question,CC.

It's embarrassing to him that's why he won't answer.

Notice that any black person who has rejected that culture and made something of themselves is an Uncle Tom lol. It's like in the 1960s any young person who rejected the hippy creed and made something of themselves was a sellout.

Plus, there's a better than even chance that CC's genes prevented him from having the ability to correctly read the question to begin with.

Another issue, that I've been seeing studies on, though I haven't studied them closely is the problem of bright blacks being aggressively sought after by universities desperate to pump up their diversity numbers, to avoid lawsuits.

Thus smart blacks who could have been stars at most colleges end up at MIT or Harvard,where they can't compete and end up flunking out, or transferring to easier and less noteworthy majors.

You could say that about college students in general though. Probably 80% of them have NO business being in college. I mean when you ask 20 college juniors what year the US declared independence and only 1 answers correctly, you know you have a problem.

Never encountered that being asked or required on an application, a resume, or in any position in over 40 years of working.

" ... when you ask 20 college juniors what year the US declared independence and only 1 answers correctly, you know you have a problem."

When have you encountered that?

"80% of them have NO business being in college."

Not your call pard, you're all about freedom, right? Well?

Sure, I'm about freedom.

Freedom isn't spending tax payer money to go to a college you don't belong in. You get that , right?

Totally different topic, but there is ZERO doubt that the Pell Grant and Student Loan programs have directly led to the astronomical rise in college costs.

Al fucking Capone?

More lying about what has been said CC? NO ONE in this thread has said ALL blacks love violence and or are criminals.

WHY must you continually lie about what those who disagree with you (IE those who are correct) have said? It only serves to make YOU look like a fool.

As for the morons who believe that blacks are just inferior, or subhuman or what not, I reject them out of hand and feel no need to defend their stupidity.
I don't believe in superior or inferior races, just differences due to evolution and adaptation over time.

Al fucking Capone?

I don't believe in superior or inferior races, just differences due to evolution and adaptation over time.

Exactly as I have said.

American blacks learned pretty damn quick that answering yes to "can you read?" would get them shot dead and so they culturally adapted , and now they just haven't adapted to the new reality where being educated is a GOOD thing.

Forum List

Back