No Country For White Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why white people need to have their kids trained in martial arts when they're young. Kick the shit out of the bullies who hate Whitey.

That's why white people need to have their kids trained in martial arts when they're young. Kick the shit out of the bullies who hate Whitey.

This is not the place for you to work through your personal childhood trauma. Nobody cares, get over it already.

Last edited:

You and Tank must have stayed getting your asses kicked everyday. No wonder you both harbor so much hate. :lol:

Last edited:

This is not the place for you to work through your personal childhood drama. Nobody cares, get over it already.
Oh, I see the troll has come out from under his rock again.

You and Tank must have stayed getting your asses kicked everyday. No wonder you both harbor so much hate. :lol:
Sorry to disappoint your racist ass but I was taught martial arts as a child. I didn't really need it until they started the forced busing shit when I was high school. Then I kicked a lot of black asses (like yours). It was fun. Too bad you didn't go to my high school, punk.

Sorry to disappoint your racist ass but I was taught martial arts as a child. I didn't really need it until they started the forced busing shit when I was high school. Then I kicked a lot of black asses (like yours). It was fun. Too bad you didn't go to my high school, punk.

We totally believe you. :lol:

We know you were the kid that got your ass kicked constantly and after high school you swore never again and worked out constantly.

We totally believe you. :lol:

We know you were the kid that got your ass kicked constantly and after high school you swore never again and worked out constantly.
You and your butt buddy Unkie are both pussies, and you both cry like bitches when a white boy kicks your ass.

The damn black man, always trying to keep a white brother down.

The problem is how they get the white man down. Sucker punching is very cowardly. The worst part is after they get you down, a mob of them rifle through your pockets and take your shit.

This is not the place for you to work through your personal childhood drama. Nobody cares, get over it already.

And who made you the one to tell people this is not the place for anything?

Shit, I agree with him. My son got his red belt in a certain martial art by the time he was 15 and it served him quite well.

And how the fuck would you know that the proverbial 'nobody' cares?

Get over yourself already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back