No difference among Dem Pres candidates, debates sure to be pathetic

I think Bedowin is jealious that the Democrat Debates won't decend into farce like the GOP ones...

By the way, from where Bedowin stands Attila the hun looks like Gandi.

Bedowin proposes idealogy over evidence based decsion making everyday... As a general rule if Bedowin wants to go one way you should probably consider the other way a good starting point...

as a general rule if you're posting stupid shit is going on a message board. ^^^^^^^^Exhibit A

Notice how he just gets angry and goes for the froth at the mouth stuff.

Bedowin you haven't made a coherent argument in months... It is a joke...

We get the continual bile:
X is a communist...
F*ck Liberals...

Same crap... You can't admit the massive mistakes conservative policies have created, you see everything bad in the world as Liberal when Liberal Polices have made the US stronger.

how are we "stronger" idiot?

this ought to be good......................................

One example... Obama didn't start any large scale land wars in Asia...

No $3.7 trillion costs...

HE also let others handle ISIS... ISIS on there best day never amounts to over 70,000 troops... The ME countries have 3.5 million troops... At some point they will have to clean up there own shit... Let Putin do it if they want...

"let others handle ISIS..."

you see stuff like THIS is why nobody takes you seriously here. is ISIS being "handled"??

duh leftardz; dem's debates will be a farce from the start, so they cant "descend" into anything. there are no differences between your candidates

Sure there are. Bernie Sanders is very different. There are major differences in education, veterans, medical etc. between Hillary and Bernie. Hillary is your average former Republican. She is neoliberal.

it's funny the way the Left deceives itself. hillary was never a Republican. she was on the team of lawyers trying to IMPEACH NIXON almost fifty years ago.

even IF she was, and she wasnt; she has co-poted every Sanders stance

stop lying to yourself

Well lets start... You're first statement is a lie
snopes.com: FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

So you will use proven liars as back up.

What's wrong with Sanders? Has he suggested anything that is not working in other countries already. Do those solutions reap better resluts than what os happening in US today?

i said she was on it; you just proved that idiot. she wasnt fired from it for being a Republican

you're simply an idiot. you just proved what i originally said; she was on it. she had to be on it to be fired from it

thanks moron!!!;)

Sorry misread. But we have alread proven that she was a republican earlier in life...

Sometimes you come out with so many lies we find it hard to keep up...

What are the major differences between Democrat Presidential candidates?
Heck what are the minor differences? There apparently arent any. I cant wait for the Democrat Party debates; sure to be a snoozefest that will highlight the ideological bankruptcy of the Jackass Party!

Well...I'll say this, you've got more balls than a billiards table. Any party who starts out with sixteen assholes as candidates couldn't decide whether or not to wipe their arse after passing a small log.

Do you get all of your information from comediennes?

did you like the same thing in Mother Jones leftard?

dont all you losers get your news and commentary from left-wing comedians like Stewart, Mayer, and Colbert?

lol idiots and hypocrites

I thought you were serious. Just another troll thread.

i backed up my position with left-wing sources, no fox news for you Foxophobes.

left-wingers are just comical crybabies

No. You didn't. You're just kicking out troll threads............because you're lonely. *shrugs*

please tell all the other Progressives here how Mother Jones is an unaceptable source. i cant wait.....................................................

The MJ article discusses strategy.
45 times Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes - CNNPolitics.com

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/22/more-top-unions-delay-endorsing-hillary/

I think Bedowin is jealious that the Democrat Debates won't decend into farce like the GOP ones...

Bedowin proposes idealogy over evidence based decsion making everyday... As a general rule if Bedowin wants to go one way you should probably consider the other way a good starting point...

as a general rule if you're posting stupid shit is going on a message board. ^^^^^^^^Exhibit A

Notice how he just gets angry and goes for the froth at the mouth stuff.

Bedowin you haven't made a coherent argument in months... It is a joke...

We get the continual bile:
X is a communist...
F*ck Liberals...

Same crap... You can't admit the massive mistakes conservative policies have created, you see everything bad in the world as Liberal when Liberal Polices have made the US stronger.

how are we "stronger" idiot?

this ought to be good......................................

One example... Obama didn't start any large scale land wars in Asia...

No $3.7 trillion costs...

HE also let others handle ISIS... ISIS on there best day never amounts to over 70,000 troops... The ME countries have 3.5 million troops... At some point they will have to clean up there own shit... Let Putin do it if they want...

"let others handle ISIS..."

you see stuff like THIS is why nobody takes you seriously here. is ISIS being "handled"??

Nope, but why is it US job?

Your like a bad drunk looking for a fight.

Heck what are the minor differences? There apparently arent any. I cant wait for the Democrat Party debates; sure to be a snoozefest that will highlight the ideological bankruptcy of the Jackass Party!
If you can't tell the difference you are truly blind. For starters Sanders actually believes what says and will do what he says. Clinton is just saying what she has to,to make people like her and attempt to get elected and she won't do jack shit.

well idiot at least you confirmed from a left-winger that she IS co-opting Sander's stances. now go tell the others!

did you like the same thing in Mother Jones leftard?

dont all you losers get your news and commentary from left-wing comedians like Stewart, Mayer, and Colbert?

lol idiots and hypocrites

No. You didn't. You're just kicking out troll threads............because you're lonely. *shrugs*

please tell all the other Progressives here how Mother Jones is an unaceptable source. i cant wait.....................................................

More Top Unions Delay Endorsing Hillary

which makes my original point
thanks!

thanks!

You didn't have a point.
No difference among Dem Pres candidates, debates sure to be pathetic | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you can't tell the difference you are truly blind. For starters Sanders actually believes what says and will do what he says. Clinton is just saying what she has to,to make people like her and attempt to get elected and she won't do jack shit.

well idiot at least you confirmed from a left-winger that she IS co-opting Sander's stances. now go tell the others!
Only people that wouldn't believe that she is are die hard Clinton fans...that for some reason don't like Sanders. Sanders is true to his word Clinton well that's obvious she isn't. Amazing get accused of being a left winger and right winger all in 10 mins. Wow.

i've already provided several sources; even lefty-wing Mother Jones says it. wow what losers in denial on here today!!
Mother Jones? Like you give a damn what MJ says. You're just trying to distract us from the clown car. Sorry, no such luck today. You've failed in your mission. No pay for you!

i've already provided several sources; even lefty-wing Mother Jones says it. wow what losers in denial on here today!!
Mother Jones? Like you give a damn what MJ says. You're just trying to distract us from the clown car. Sorry, no such luck today. You've failed in your mission. No pay for you!

doesnt matter what i give a damn about what they say; YOU IDIOTS DO.

stop projecting your own deflections onto me. you're pathetic. you look so stupid and immature right about now.

Only people that wouldn't believe that she is are die hard Clinton fans...that for some reason don't like Sanders. Sanders is true to his word Clinton well that's obvious she isn't. Amazing get accused of being a left winger and right winger all in 10 mins. Wow.

once again loser; it doesnt matter; like you admit she will adopt any policy to win. FACTS ARE she is and always has ben way to the Left of her husband even if she hasnt been a full-blown commie.

once again loser; it doesnt matter; like you admit she will adopt any policy to win. FACTS ARE she is and always has ben way to the Left of her husband even if she hasnt been a full-blown commie.

Fuck. Back on ignore you go.

thanks!

You didn't have a point.
No difference among Dem Pres candidates, debates sure to be pathetic | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

the positions you mention above she now has the opposite view on; meaning she now has Sander's stance on.... meaning SHE CO-OPTED Sanders stance.
you're making my point for me and just too stupid and stubborn to be an adult and admit it.

Loser that would be you republicans to who should have been the easiest president to defeat ever! :)

Bedowin62 is an idiot.

Awe come on!!! Leave the Idiots alone, Bedowin is way worse than an idiot...

Mind you he is a useful idiot for Koch et all...

Sealy, How did he get this bitter and twisted... It seems like a mental diease by now...
I feel the same hate for the GOP but I'm middle class.

If he's middle class and voting GOP, he's been conned with God gays guns and greed

duh leftardz; dem's debates will be a farce from the start, so they cant "descend" into anything. there are no differences between your candidates

Sure there are. Bernie Sanders is very different. There are major differences in education, veterans, medical etc. between Hillary and Bernie. Hillary is your average former Republican. She is neoliberal.

it's funny the way the Left deceives itself. hillary was never a Republican. she was on the team of lawyers trying to IMPEACH NIXON almost fifty years ago.

even IF she was, and she wasnt; she has co-poted every Sanders stance

stop lying to yourself
And she got kicked off the team prosecuting Nixon.

Democrats should nominate Mikey Cirus. She is hip, bi sexual, atheist, and is more qualified than when Obama was nominated.

Forum List

Back