No dims Going To AIPAC

The three-day conference this year will be headlined by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Vice President Mike Pence, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, and Democratic House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer.

That's an awful lot of no Dims......just sayin.
But not the Democrats who want to be president.

The election is 20 months away.
All of the leaders in the race have stated they will not attend the AIPAC convention and following the incident in which Nancy Pelosi was unable to find support to censure Omar's anti semitic rants, the evidence is clear that there is a rising tide of anti semitism in the Democratic Party.

Anti semites
So, if someone doesn't want to go to AIPAC it's because they are anti-semitic?

Yep, you aren’t going...anti Semite.

So, I don't particularly give a shit about the Jewish religion. Am I anti-semitic?
Same goes for Islam. Am I anti-muslim?
Same goes for Christianity. Anti-Christian?

Israel is a Country. Jews are a race of people as well as a religion

Anti semites

So, I don't particularly give a shit about the Jewish religion. Am I anti-semitic?
This might be interesting if you were running for president.

Anti semites

Thank you, Sherlock.

Anti semites

How so? You didn't even answer the questions.

Anti semites

Thank you, captain obvious. I really have no opinion on Israel the country either. Am I anti-semitic?

The three-day conference this year will be headlined by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Vice President Mike Pence, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, and Democratic House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer.

That's an awful lot of no Dims......just sayin.
But not the Democrats who want to be president.

The election is 20 months away.
All of the leaders in the race have stated they will not attend the AIPAC convention and following the incident in which Nancy Pelosi was unable to find support to censure Omar's anti semitic rants, the evidence is clear that there is a rising tide of anti semitism in the Democratic Party.

Pelosi will be there. I believe there was question enough that the freshman had anti-Semitic intent, though her subject matter encroached on some Stereotypes or Tropes. The use of Tropes is a double edge sword. Their enemies use them of course, but they are also used to pigeonhole any dissent.

Because they cocksuck the most anti-semitic religion in history; having studied Pisslam for years myself, its doctrinal prime directives are world domination and extermination of Jews. Sound familiar?

Now that's a shocker. (if this already has a thread, my apologies, please merge it with whatever one is in the rubber room)

But, hey. dims really aren't Anti-Semitic. It's just a coincidence that not one single dim presidential hopeful is going to the most important American Jewish political event of the year.

Will American Jews ever wise up and see what's-what? I doubt it. They've been getting crapped on by dims since FDR lowered their immigration quota in the 30's. No reason to expect them to wise up now.

Top 2020 Democrats snub AIPAC conference with little or no explanation, marking far-left shift on Israel

And you're lying:

Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Bill de Blasio and Steny Hoyer are four of the keynote speakers. In fact there are only two Republicans speaking at this conference. Out of the seven keynote speakers at this conference, more than half are Democrats.

If the right didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Anti semites

How so? You didn't even answer the questions.
No one cares about about what you are. The discussion is about politicians who are running for president.

Forum List

Back