No, Donald Trump Didn't Win Post-Debate 'Polls'

IMO, he destroyed her! lol

I'll give Hillary credit for being able to stand 90mins if that makes you feel better. :)

that's nice.

normal people know he was an embarrassment.

and again, it's why this:

Election Update: Early Polls Suggest A Post-Debate Bounce For Clinton
I know you're feeling passionate about this election, and it can't be easy watching your candidate lose.
Trump won the debate. He'll now go on to win the next two. The guy is then going to be elected as our next president.

I'm not trying to make you feel any worse, I'm just laying out the facts as I see them.

there isn't a poll in the country that will satisfy the Trumpbots ... NOT ONE.

even on November 9th, they'll be in denial for 4 more years...
52978102.jpg

it was rigged by crooked cankles squawk squawk!

I'll give Hillary credit for being able to stand 90mins if that makes you feel better. :)

that's nice.

normal people know he was an embarrassment.

and again, it's why this:

Election Update: Early Polls Suggest A Post-Debate Bounce For Clinton
I know you're feeling passionate about this election, and it can't be easy watching your candidate lose.
Trump won the debate. He'll now go on to win the next two. The guy is then going to be elected as our next president.

I'm not trying to make you feel any worse, I'm just laying out the facts as I see them.

Just like I said...swing and a miss. Back to the bench for you slugger.

If Trump didn't get an outright win, it's a loss. He doesn't improve with age or repeated viewing. :cool-45:
Yes, of course. That's the Beast's strong point. The more people see of her, the more they like her. :)
It is true. When people get to know Hillary, they like her more. With Trump the more they know him, the more disgusted they get.

Here's the good thing. Your opinion doesn't mean shit.
And yours does? Bwahahahahahahahaha

Actually yes.

I'll tell you why. I'm not batting .000 with my predictions like you turnips are.

What predictions have you made? And how are we batting .000.

A liberal with a sports reference...i figured sports were too competative for people like you.

If Trump didn't get an outright win, it's a loss. He doesn't improve with age or repeated viewing. :cool-45:
Yes, of course. That's the Beast's strong point. The more people see of her, the more they like her. :)
It is true. When people get to know Hillary, they like her more. With Trump the more they know him, the more disgusted they get.
Must be that charm of her's, I'm sure.

Which is why they hide Hillary and Trump.is in full view of the public.....youre just another fag that loves the left.

Actually yes.

I'll tell you why. I'm not batting .000 with my predictions like you turnips are.

A liberal with a sports reference...i figured sports were too competative for people like you.

Just like spell check is too difficult for people like you?

hahahah shes so likable....talk about fucking delusional, konrev is in nevet never land.

Actually yes.

Ooooh that hurts.....too bad ideas and thought are way above your tiny mind

Which is why they hide Hillary and Trump.is in full view of the public. youre just another fag that loves the left.
Good strategy, let Trump make the case for his own demise.:2up:

Actually yes.

Ooooh that hurts.....too bad ideas and thought are way above your tiny mind

Good one! I'm stinging from the depth of that insult and how bad you have hurt me.

Please, no more.

Which is why they hide Hillary and Trump.is in full view of the public. youre just another fag that loves the left.
Good strategy, let Trump make the case for his own demise.:2up:

Yep 10k show up every time

How many for clinton?

Why does she have one rally per month?

winning is in the eye of the beholder sweet pea.

. maybe everyone thought hillary could just take care of him in short order.

she's walking a fine line right now with hypocrisy,

she's running some really nasty ads here in vermont.

she's vicious and mean and she hides that side of herself.

and trump's not mean in that way, that's why he'll be in the whitehouse,

and because obama has been such a travesty. no more democrats for awhile.

hillary's the real bully in this scenario. America's daughters that hillary is exploiting, need to know about bill clinton, monica lewinsky, just a kid herself.... how hillary stood up for monica the whitehouse employees rights.

luckily i can help make that happen. women should be indignant, i'll do anything i can to stop the clintons from stalking the whitehouse halls again looking for more victims.

but that's just me j. :)

well, darling, that isn't the point.... the point is that the loony trumpsters are relying on nutbar "polls" from sites like drudge which have zero participation from anyone but wingnuts. and want to ignore actual polls with actual scientific samples.

we know the right hates science .... but science exists whether you believe in it or not, snooks.
how dare she take girls hostage for political and personal gain ?

Forum List

Back