‘NO GUNS’: Leftist Santa Scolds Little Boy and Leaves Him in Tears After He Asks for a Nerf Gun for Christmas

now it's personal!

EorFQ9oXEAIz1QN

"God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat.
God is an elderly or, at any rate, middle aged male, a stern fellow, patriarchal rather than paternal and a great believer in rules and regulations. He holds men accountable for their actions. He has little apparent concern for the material well being of the disadvantaged. He is politically connected, socially powerful and holds the mortgage on literally everything in the world. God is difficult. God is unsentimental. It is very hard to get into God's heavenly country club.
Santa Claus is another matter. He's cute. He's nonthreatening. He's always cheerful. And he loves animals. He may know who's been naughty and who's been nice, but he never does anything about it. He gives everyone everything they want without the thought of quid pro quo. He works hard for charities, and he's famously generous to the poor. Santa Claus is preferable to God in every way but one: There is no such thing as Santa Claus."

-- P.J. O'Rourke
Gosh, that was prolific but a bit long-winded.

PJ O'Rourke... PJ.. Isn't he that pissed up Irish actor?

Oh no that's Micky?

So are you saying your not a man of science?

God is an elderly or, at any rate, middle aged male, a stern fellow, patriarchal rather than paternal and a great believer in rules and regulations. He holds men accountable for their actions. He has little apparent concern for the material well being of the disadvantaged. He is politically connected, socially powerful and holds the mortgage on literally everything in the world. God is difficult. God is unsentimental. It is very hard to get into God's heavenly country club.
Santa Claus is another matter. He's cute. He's nonthreatening. He's always cheerful. And he loves animals. He may know who's been naughty and who's been nice, but he never does anything about it. He gives everyone everything they want without the thought of quid pro quo. He works hard for charities, and he's famously generous to the poor. Santa Claus is preferable to God in every way but one: There is no such thing as Santa Claus."

-- P.J. O'Rourke
...or God....just sayin'...;o)

-- P.J. O'Rourke

Oh no that's Micky?

O'Rourke used to write for Rolling Stone. Funny guy...sorta took over from Hunter Thompson...but not as serious...or insane...

OMG ! It was UnkleJo. He put the suit on to get the lil bassids to sit in his lap !
"They" have a code name. Operation Ez Sniffin.

If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas.
" If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas".

Isn't "your kid" 67?
Why do I get the feeling you're 5'2" and a buck20 wet?
Na I'm 5' 11" and not familiar with your Americanisms.
What is a buck20 wet?
He's saying you weigh 40kg dripping wet...IOW you're a runt.

Why is he a piece of trash? You losing your mind over a little argument in a store? Grow the fuck up....
Because he made a child cry because he was such a psycho and so triggered by little styrofoam pellets.
Get a life, dog face.
Maybe the kid needs to harden up....
Maybe Santa shouldn’t be an asshole. Isn’t a Santa supposed to be friendly and not an asshole? I never heard a Santa scold a kid, that is just plain stupid of the Santa. Who the hell cares want the kid wants? What business does a hired have telling a kid what he can or can’t have? The guy is a real jerk.

Maybe Santa shouldn’t be an asshole. Isn’t a Santa supposed to be friendly and not an asshole? I never heard a Santa scold a kid, that is just plain stupid of the Santa. Who the hell cares want the kid wants? What business does a hired have telling a kid what he can or can’t have? The guy is a real jerk.
M'eh. Santa was speaking in a kind voice. He wasn't angry or scolding. He said he couldn't give him that present but his dad could, so the kid could have the present if he wanted, just not from him.

M'eh. Santa was speaking in a kind voice. He wasn't angry or scolding. He said he couldn't give him that present but his dad could, so the kid could have the present if he wanted, just not from him.

Keep trying.

Reality is out there, try to find it.

It isn’t a paid Santa’s job to tell a kid no and he can’t get it. Just stupidity and a jerk voicing an unwarranted opinion. He should lose his job and be blackballed for being a dumb shit.

What is a buck20 wet?

Eight and one half stones.
Na I'm 75 kilos 11stone 6 pounds which is the optimum weight for my height.
Did you know Lewis Hamilton is only 62k.

Anyway, fncceo I'm glad to hear from you as I thought you were not speaking after my circumcision remarks.

I'm being nice to everybody this Christmas month so even Trumpsters will only get kind words!

-- P.J. O'Rourke

Oh no that's Micky?

When you have to massively fix the system for others while charging the people living there for it, it is self destructive. For how many years and decades has this nation pushing quotas without changing the dynamics of them? So we are forced to hire ten people when seven are really good. Over and over and over for everything over a half century. Science died after we landed on the moon.

Apparently they do. I love mine too. Carry it every day, wouldn't leave the house without it.
Thought you'd only buy American...
Apparently they do. I love mine too. Carry it every day, wouldn't leave the house without it.
Thought you'd only buy American...

I have American firearms too., as well as Russian, German, Japanese, Spanish, Brazilian, Belgian, Finnish, Turkish, and Italian.

I do value diversity and multi-culturalism, you know.

Forum List

Back