‘NO GUNS’: Leftist Santa Scolds Little Boy and Leaves Him in Tears After He Asks for a Nerf Gun for Christmas

The guy does know that the boy was asking for a gun that shoots balls instead of bullets, right?

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly
I think that didn't matter to him at all, as he himself stated. I would love to know where this all took place.

Your rationalization does not match the facts in this matter. Why you would go out of your way to cover for
this piece of trash I can't say.
Why is he a piece of trash? You losing your mind over a little argument in a store? Grow the fuck up....

If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas.
Ah, more violence from the right. I find it interesting that the neocon whackadoodles on this board are harping on about antifa and their supposed violence, and yet three threats in two days on this very board have come from neocons whackos.
Not even including the image of the guy on this thread with a rifle standing over dead deer and santa....

You guys truly are neanderthals....

What a load of shit. The way I see it, there were a load of presents there, the Santa knew that there was no nerf gun amongst the presents so was telling the kid to pick something else. More Fake News BS from a Deplorable.

Says one who couldn't own a firearm if his life depended on it.
Huh? Why not?

A real firearm. Not some single-shot .22 rifle or shotgun. Not some bolt-action hunting rifle. How about a Glock19 with a 15-round magazine? An AR-15 or AK-47 with a 30-round magazine?

You'd have to suck some serious dick to obtain the authorization to have one of those, or even the ammunition for them.

A real firearm. Not some single-shot .22 rifle or shotgun. Not some bolt-action hunting rifle. How about a Glock19 with a 15-round magazine? An AR-15 or AK-47 with a 30-round magazine?
You'd have to suck some serious dick to obtain the authorization to have one of those, or even the ammunition for them.

Why would I want one? If I want a gun I can get one. Why would I need an AR-15? I'm not thinking of moving to some third-world shithole.....

Why would I want one? If I want a gun I can get one. Why would I need an AR-15? I'm not thinking of moving to some third-world shithole.....

Bullshit. You would never qualify for owning a firearm. Even if you did, you'd probably shoot your own dick off with it, ya lying fuck.

I knew it. Santa is one of those leftist bastards.
I would have yanked his beard off in front of everyone and screamed "This is an imposter! He is lying about being Santa!"

Bullshit. You would never qualify for owning a firearm. Even if you did, you'd probably shoot your own dick off with it, ya lying fuck.

Listen Gramps, not only would I qualify, I am an ex LEO so I've had firearms training (got 97% in practical). I can live with that.
You're so old and fragile, I reckon pulling the trigger on a .22 would knock you off you feet you old fuck.

Listen Gramps, not only would I qualify, I am an ex LEO so I've had firearms training (got 97% in practical). I can live with that.
You're so old and fragile, I reckon pulling the trigger on a .22 would knock you off you feet you old fuck.
You sound stupid. I dont think you should be talking about guns. You simply dont know enough about the subject.

I knew it. Santa is one of those leftist bastards.
Unreliable source.

No evidence the store Santa is a ‘leftist.’

Hasty generalization fallacy.
Your fallacies are corny.

You sound stupid. I dont think you should be talking about guns. You simply dont know enough about the subject.
The actual mechanical aspects of firearms? Never claimed I did.
BTW, as an aside, if you voted for Trump, please, you have no right calling anybody stupid.

Forum List

Back