NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

Pick out the abnormal ones:

Chinese_Communist_Party.jpg

The OP is right. Being gay is not the "norm"...just like red haired and left handed people are not "normal" (common)

I assume you believe it's genetics correct? Would you say it's a gulp a genetic disease? I mean we wouldn't persecute a person with a genetic disease. Therefore, would you ever be against curing the gay gene? Pre-birth that is.

I mean say we find a pedophile gene, no one would be opposed to eliminating it.

Perversion is normal; it's just not right or healthy

What's unhealthy about 2 women having sexual intimacy?
Mentally unhealthy (and, of course, spiritually)

You can account for every individual's mental health and personal spirituality?

ROFLMNAO!

I can account for the 100% of homosexuals who present mental disorder through their sexual deviancy.

But to be perfectly honest, anyone with the means to reason objectively... can do it too.

The OP is right. Being gay is not the "norm"...just like red haired and left handed people are not "normal" (common)

ROFLMNAO!

Yes... Ignoring the Biological Imperative, conflating such with dominate physical features, is the best way to rationalize the unsustainable, inviability intrinsic to degeneracy.

LOL! BUT HEY! Such is the nature of evil.

ROFLMNAO!

I can account for the 100% of homosexuals who present mental disorder through their sexual deviancy.

But to be perfectly honest, anyone with the means to reason objectively... can do it too.

That's impressive, but can you saw a woman in half?

ROFLMNAO!

That's impressive, but can you saw a woman in half?

WASTED? Already, Gilligan?

Tisk tisk...

You're right, it's not Normal, that's 50% + 1, it's just Natural, and has been around as long as we have as far as we can tell.

Homosexual acts are seen in the animal kingdom among many species so it's more likely that it's existed a lot longer than man since there was life before man appeared on the planet.
That doesn't make it normal.

Actually, it does. You might want to look a little closer at the definition for normal.

Normal - conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected

Homosexual behaviors are not unusual in the animal kingdom. It's seen in several species.
Sorry. No matter how many species it happens in fucking another man up the ass is not normal.
Normal or not boys, it's natural BTW, they are your equals.

Last edited:
Conservative guys insisting that oral sex is an abomination should come as quite a surprise to most of their wives.

Waste of a post, and not much related to the TOPIC.

Is oral sex between a man and wife normal or abnormal?
It could be more normal, and I wouldn't object...

The number one reason so many woman object to performing oral sex is that it means they have to stop talking for 5 minutes.

You're right, it's not Normal, that's 50% + 1, it's just Natural, and has been around as long as we have as far as we can tell.

Homosexual acts are seen in the animal kingdom among many species so it's more likely that it's existed a lot longer than man since there was life before man appeared on the planet.

Actually, it does. You might want to look a little closer at the definition for normal.

Homosexual behaviors are not unusual in the animal kingdom. It's seen in several species.
Sorry. No matter how many species it happens in fucking another man up the ass is not normal.
Correct. God loves everyone., but only those that accept Jesus as Lord and Savior are saved. Homosexuality is a sin as is sex outside of marriage. God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows

Conservative guys insisting that oral sex is an abomination should come as quite a surprise to most of their wives.

The number one reason so many woman object to performing oral sex is that it means they have to stop talking for 5 minutes.
No it's not, it's because women understand the only reason a man enjoys it is because it positions the woman in a role of SUBMISSION and the man in a role of control and superiority

Correct. God loves everyone., but only those that accept Jesus as Lord and Savior are saved. Homosexuality is a sin as is sex outside of marriage. God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows

How do you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?

No it's not, it's because women understand the only reason a man enjoys it is because it positions the woman in a role of SUBMISSION and the man in a role of control and superiority

If you really believe that is the only reason a man enjoys a blowjob- you either have never had one- or you have never had a good one.

If you really believe that is the only reason a man enjoys a blowjob- you either have never had one- or you have never had a good one.

well I'm a girl so....

How do you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?

because the Bible says men laying with men is an abomination in God's site.

It's normal...just uncommon. Rather like being red haired or left handed.

I have to disagree on the left-handed part of that because it's not really uncommon. Approximately 30% of the population is left-handed.

Okay...still in the minority (and once considered an evil to be eradicated)

My Dad can write with either hand because he was born left-handed but was forced to be right-handed. It's almost unbelievable the foolishness that people will believe because the church said so.

Hey, it's no more foolish than the church calling blacks "mud people" or thinking same sex consenting adult relationships are a sin.

When does "the church" call blacks "mud people"?

Blacks are part of "the church" too. You know nothing of it.

It's normal...just uncommon. Rather like being red haired or left handed.

I have to disagree on the left-handed part of that because it's not really uncommon. Approximately 30% of the population is left-handed.

Okay...still in the minority (and once considered an evil to be eradicated)

My Dad can write with either hand because he was born left-handed but was forced to be right-handed. It's almost unbelievable the foolishness that people will believe because the church said so.

Hey, it's no more foolish than the church calling blacks "mud people" or thinking same sex consenting adult relationships are a sin.

When does "the church" call blacks "mud people"?

Blacks are part of "the church" too. You know nothing of it.

What? Mud people???? who says that??? never heard of it!

Forum List

Back