NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

Actually, it does. You might want to look a little closer at the definition for normal.

Normal - conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected

Homosexual behaviors are not unusual in the animal kingdom. It's seen in several species.
Sorry. No matter how many species it happens in fucking another man up the ass is not normal.
Normal or not boys, it's natural BTW, they are your equals.
Correct. God loves everyone., but only those that accept Jesus as Lord and Savior are saved. Homosexuality is a sin as is sex outside of marriage. God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows

How do you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?

because the Bible says men laying with men is an abomination in God's site.
Sight, little one. And learn how to give a blowjob. It will pay off you in the end...

Sorry. No matter how many species it happens in fucking another man up the ass is not normal.
Correct. God loves everyone., but only those that accept Jesus as Lord and Savior are saved. Homosexuality is a sin as is sex outside of marriage. God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows

Sight, little one. And learn how to give a blowjob. It will pay off you in the end...

Learn how to be a man. Don't project your short-comings on me ;)

Learn how to be a man. Don't project your short-comings on me ;)
I am a man, and I'm giving you some very good advice. The wife would say the same...

Actually, it does. You might want to look a little closer at the definition for normal.

Homosexual behaviors are not unusual in the animal kingdom. It's seen in several species.

It doesn't say that about women. I wonder why.....

You're right, it's not Normal, that's 50% + 1, it's just Natural, and has been around as long as we have as far as we can tell.
So has blindness.
Yep, and you don't try to outlaw that now do you? You also don't spend much effort denouncing it as immoral either.

I don't quite see the parallel, unless you're making the ridiculous claim that there's an effort to outlaw homosexuality.

You're right, it's not Normal, that's 50% + 1, it's just Natural, and has been around as long as we have as far as we can tell.
So has blindness.
Yep, and you don't try to outlaw that now do you? You also don't spend much effort denouncing it as immoral either.

I don't quite see the parallel, unless you're making the ridiculous claim that there's an effort to outlaw homosexuality.
There is always an effort to do that, usually here as well.

So has blindness.
I never claimed homos to be immoral. That's the argument the homonazis want. My argument is grounded in social science and logic.
You don't give drivers licenses to blind people.

Conservative guys insisting that oral sex is an abomination should come as quite a surprise to most of their wives.

Waste of a post, and not much related to the TOPIC.

Is oral sex between a man and wife normal or abnormal?
It could be more normal, and I wouldn't object...

The number one reason so many woman object to performing oral sex is that it means they have to stop talking for 5 minutes.
No it's not, it's because women understand the only reason a man enjoys it is because it positions the woman in a role of SUBMISSION and the man in a role of control and superiority

Some men see it that way but most enjoy it just because it feels good.

Then maybe "God" should stop peeking in bedroom windows.

So has blindness.
I never claimed homos to be immoral. That's the argument the homonazis want. My argument is grounded in social science and logic.
That is because you can make a rational and compelling argument before the court. What is the rational and compelling argument for two same-sex adults not being able to marry? The court couldn't find one, and neither could anyone else.

So has blindness.
That is because you can make a rational and compelling argument before the court. What is the rational and compelling argument for two same-sex adults not being able to marry? The court couldn't find one, and neither could anyone else.
No, the court ruled that outlawing homo marriage in relation to hetero marriage was an issue. There was no compelling case made for why it should exist. The argument was totally mishandled by the homofascist opposition.

So has blindness.

Really? Because all I see conservatives saying is they don't care what people do in their own bedroom as long as it isn't shoved in their faces. If you see that as an effort to outlaw homosexuals, perhaps you need to see a psychotherapist who prescribes strong, psychotropic drugs that make those mean little voices go away.

Get some help, nutjob.

So has blindness.

Really? Because all I see conservatives saying is they don't care what people do in their own bedroom as long as it isn't shoved in their faces. If you see that as an effort to outlaw homosexuals, perhaps you need to see a psychotherapist who prescribes strong, psychotropic drugs that make those mean little voices go away.

Get some help, nutjob.
There are efforts all over the world, as well as here, to outlaw homosexuality. It's not voices in my head, it's homophobic reactionaries...

So has blindness.
No, the court ruled that outlawing homo marriage in relation to hetero marriage was an issue. There was no compelling case made for why it should exist. The argument was totally mishandled by the homofascist opposition.
Since they won, I doubt they mind, or give a fuck about your opinion...

So has blindness.
Like your attitude about blacks' opinions following Dred Scott.

Since the ******* couldn't vote at that point yet, who cares?

There you go with the N word again. At least you don't conceal your contempt for black Americans like most Democrats do.

There you go with the N word again. At least you don't conceal your contempt for black Americans like most Democrats do.
Americans are as dumb as dog shit, why should I be polite? You sold out your own kind for nice life, I wouldn't worry about the ******* or wetbacks.

Forum List

Back