no jet, no body guards, no bulls#%&

a real human with real concerns for La ...

'Nobody hired me': La. man delivers water to flood-damaged community

and then you have Douchebag Donnie, posing for the camera.
Obummer and Hitlery were too busy to care...

Donnie cares about Donnie

you tell me what he can do in La to help with flood damage ?

anything?
It's called showing compassion and your support. Just like any other disaster, people like to see elected officials/POTUS show up and talk to people. Why? I don't know but it makes people feel good. Maybe they feel like someone of importance cares? Perhaps if I went through such a devastation I'd feel the same.

The people love it though. They are cheering him and telling him they "knew he'd show up."

Trumps doing all the right things. This is what leaders do......lead.

Heckuva Job Brownie!!!

Obama-cap-AP.jpg

anything?
It's called showing compassion and your support. Just like any other disaster, people like to see elected officials/POTUS show up and talk to people. Why? I don't know but it makes people feel good. Maybe they feel like someone of importance cares? Perhaps if I went through such a devastation I'd feel the same.

The people love it though. They are cheering him and telling him they "knew he'd show up."

And Hillary is doing her Benghazi impression.

so not one of you Trumpbots can tell me what the fuck Donnie can do to actually help La can you.

dumbasses.
offer resources for a recovery? D'OH!!!!!

an La resident pays for water out of his pocket, loads it in his truck, burns his gas, delivers it to people who needed it, and never ask for anything in return. .. good stuff.

Trump, a self proclaimed BILLIONAIRE flys in from NY in a 100$million dollar jet, opens the door, heavily armed guards dramatically exit the plane, Trump shows up and doesn't do a damn thing to help anyone but himself and his campaign.

pardon the hell out of me if I'm totally UNDERWHELMED.

so not one of you Trumpbots can tell me what the fuck Donnie can do to actually help La can you.

dumbasses.

an La resident pays for water out of his pocket, loads it in his truck, burns his gas, delivers it to people who needed it, and never ask for anything in return. .. good stuff.

Trump, a self proclaimed BILLIONAIRE flys in from NY in a 100$million dollar jet, opens the door, heavily armed guards dramatically exit the plane, Trump shows up and doesn't do a damn thing to help anyone but himself and his campaign.

God bless that LA resident. humanitarian indeed. Example of what is needed. Trump doesn't live there so the best travel idea to get there quickly is by jet. he showed up and you're bashing him. Shows your ignorance indeed.

And Obama plays golf.

dumbasses.

At least he's not there to rip em off after a disaster like the hildabeast did in Haiti.
They want her head over there I hear.

anything?

Trump aint no leader , sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donald Trump visited Louisiana on Friday for a flood damage trip shrouded in secrecy.

Trump and running mate Mike Pence landed in Baton Rouge, but the campaign said little about what they would do there.

Because of the trip, Trump is delaying a previously scheduled rally in Dimondale, Mich., to 5 p.m. ET.

photo op ... two for one.

It amazes me how defensive democrats have become

8 years for apologizing for obama, past year for Hillary...

When 'I'm Sorry' is Too Much

Do you over-apologize
share-2x-sharethis.svg
127736-126726.jpeg
"I'm sorry" is infamous for its inadequacy. It often seems flippant, insincere, or incomplete, as in "I'm sorry you feel that way" or "I'm sorry, but...". Wayward public figures are notorious for inadequate apologies, especially those that involve a failure to own up to wrongdoing. Some argue that a full apology requires many more elements than just those two words, such as acceptance of responsibility, an expression of genuine remorse, an offer to make amends, and an excuse-free explanation.

What a president can do and must do is make sure FEMA works.

Obama did that. He doesn't deserve extra praise for that, as it's something that's expected of a president.

Bush didn't meet such bare minimum requirements. He fell down on the job, hard, and many people died.

We criticized Bush because he failed. Obama didn't fail, so no honest person criticizes him. We're not hypocrites, conservatives here are just partisan crooks, hoping to sacrifice lives for political gain. They'd be good with FEMA failing, so long as a Republican can do photo ops. Same old same old.

Some here clearly do prefer a failure who talks a good game to a competent adult who runs things well, stays out of the picture and lets the workers work. That "I need a daddy-figure" crowd is the pool Trump draws his voters from.

anything?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donald Trump visited Louisiana on Friday for a flood damage trip shrouded in secrecy.

Trump and running mate Mike Pence landed in Baton Rouge, but the campaign said little about what they would do there.

Because of the trip, Trump is delaying a previously scheduled rally in Dimondale, Mich., to 5 p.m. ET.

and there's another feeble post. :2up:. Presented by the I'm getting my ass kicked hitlery team. canyou say Benghazi? Now you can add Louisiana. zero leadership skills by that woman.

Obama did that. He doesn't deserve extra praise for that, as it's something that's expected of a president.

Bush didn't meet such bare minimum requirements. He fell down on the job, hard, and many people died.

We criticized Bush because he failed. Obama didn't fail, so no honest person criticizes him. We're not hypocrites, conservatives here are just partisan crooks, hoping to sacrifice lives for political gain. They'd be good with FEMA failing, so long as a Republican can do photo ops. Same old same old.

Some here clearly do prefer a failure who talks a good game to a competent adult who runs things well, stays out of the picture and lets the workers work. That "I need a daddy-figure" crowd is the pool Trump draws his voters from.

and Trump can't do ANY of that ... not a damn thing !

anything?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and there's another feeble post. :2up:. Presented by the I'm getting my ass kicked hitlery team. canyou say Benghazi? Now you can add Louisiana. zero leadership skills by that woman.

stay on topic.

anything?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks to me that Trump was the only one to take the initiative to visit these poor folks who lost everything. Leaders lead. You just don't like him and will never give him credit, I know how it works with you Trump haters :lol:

th

anything?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stay on topic.
yes, would you? Isn't this about LA? I'm just saying!!!:2up:

Looks to me that Trump was the only one to take the initiative to visit these poor folks who lost everything. Leaders lead.

No, it's called grandstanding and getting in the way. Thus, we criticize Trump for doing it. If Obama or Clinton had done it, we'd be criticizing them too.

That's part of that consistency thing we do so well, and which Trump fans are entirely unfamiliar with. If Obama or Clinton if had shown up, Trump fans would be screaming hate at them for grandstanding and getting in the way. I hope none of them will embarrass themselves by denying that.

anything?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stay on topic.
yes, would you? Isn't this about LA? I'm just saying!!!:2up:

correct ..

the thread is about a caring La resident and a douchebag billionaire ... no more, no less.

The people of Louisisna were certainly happy to see him and the supplies he unloaded.

We love you. We knew you would be there for us.

Forum List

Back