No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Well, what do you think of the recent midterms? Democrats hammered Trump nonstop, had televised prime time Jan 6th hearings, paid money to prop up pro-Trump candidates, and talked about everything but inflation and the economy. I'm betting you think that worked for them.
Dems did better than expected and the GOP did worse than expected, so yeah that is a safe bet.

Ones with obvious questions concerning whether they’ve taken bribes from Communists.
Trump had business dealings with Russia. If he got bribes from them would that be OK?

But I can ask you: you were cheering on the endless investigations of Trump, so is it only Republicans that can be investigated?
The GOP has been investigating the Clintons since 1994 and they only got Bill for lying about a BJ but not a reason I think the investigations and impeachments of Trump were valid and justified.

Biden and Democrats are panicked, scrambling to get ahead of / prep for GOP House Hunter Biden investigation...

lol.
Hope springs eternal.

Please name for us at least one major investigation of a major political player or family member who actually was convicted and is doing real time?

The conspiracy wing of the Republican Party is placing a lot of stock on the contents of the Hunter Biden Laptop.

A Chain of Evidence (aka Chain of Custody) is a process and record that shows who obtained the evidence; where and when the evidence was obtained; who secured the evidence; and who had control or possession of the evidence.

Among the chain of custody holders of the Hunter Biden Laptop include: an unidentified individual who turned the laptop into a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019; the proprietor of that shop (John Paul Mac Isaac, a legally blind Republican Party loyalist); Rudy Giuliani (who lost his license to practice law in New York for “betraying his professional oath by peddling ‘false and misleading’ claims about the 2020 election”); Steve Bannon (who escaped a felony conviction for fraud only through Presidential pardon and is currently on trial for Contempt of Congress); and the New York Post (rated on the far end of ‘Right-Center Biased’ due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed – i.e., borderline questionable – for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks).

In that proving that an item has been properly handled through an unbroken chain of custody is required for it to be legally considered as evidence in court, I’d say that any information obtained from the Hunter Biden Laptop is very possibly seriously tainted and would be thrown out.
Now imagine this cast of characters on live TV being grilled by Democrats.

Biden and Democrats are panicked, scrambling to get ahead of / prep for GOP House Hunter Biden investigation...
(D) will just employ the 'trump game plan'
I wonder if they will use the phrase "Witch Hunt" or will they come up with their own phrase..... like...... "Retaliation Hunt" or "Revenge Hunt"
All the sudden Dimtards don’t like investigations.
Let them investigate.
Why have you been protecting trump and don't want trump investigated?
I suppose you still believe that trump has committed no crimes... LOLLOLL

85cdba487f97a94ae384e7aca4e40c2a.gif

As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?
Yes, they do!

Impeaching Biden is plain dumb as hell seeing they lack the votes in the Senate to convict and remove and if Biden were smart he would walk away after the Republicans take the House and leave Harris in charge to watch the GOP scream bloody murder!

They never did, unlike the GOP. How many times did they investigate Bill and Hillary. They got Bill for lying about a BJ, whoopie, but never got anything serious on Hillary.
you seem very young…if the clintons are as far back as your recorded history goes

and i am also sadden to hear that people like yourself find perjury to be no big deal

I knew they would go after Hunter to embarrass the President

I never realized it would be their only priority
No, they're going after Hunter to get enough evidence to impeach and possibly indict Biden for treason.

and i am also sadden to hear that people like yourself find perjury to be no big deal
Perjury is one thing, asking a married man, under oath, if he has had an affair is another. It strikes me as an abuse of the power of a government special prosecutor tasked with looking into a financial deal.

Forum List

Back