No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

(D) will just employ the 'trump game plan'
I wonder if they will use the phrase "Witch Hunt" or will they come up with their own phrase..... like...... "Retaliation Hunt" or "Revenge Hunt"

Let them investigate.
Why have you been protecting trump and don't want trump investigated?
I suppose you still believe that trump has committed no crimes... LOLLOLL
Has Trump been charged with crime after 6 years of investigations, Simp?

I you provided bullshit.

When will you provide names?
Names are all over all the articles in my link, Stupid.

Learn to read.

(D) will just employ the 'trump game plan'
I wonder if they will use the phrase "Witch Hunt" or will they come up with their own phrase..... like...... "Retaliation Hunt" or "Revenge Hunt"

Let them investigate.
Why have you been protecting trump and don't want trump investigated?
I suppose you still believe that trump has committed no crimes... LOLLOLL
It's waste of tax money that can be used to provide better police protection and education for the people the Democrats say they care about but don't really care about.

Has he not paid all taxes?
Come on, Otto! Have you not been paying attention? Hunter's trying to work out a deal to pay off the taxes that he didn't pay. Wait until they start subpoenaing Hunter's business partners. Hunter's been hiding income for years but now he's got a spot light on him and it's about to get WAY more intense!

Who shit on the walls? Was it the FBI? Or the citizens? Was it the FBI chanting "Hang Mike Pence!"? Which group killed the cop?
Which group murdered 30 people? Which group assaulted, burned, and looted their way across American doing $2 billion in damage?

You really think a few hundred unarmed protesters were even capable of overthrowing the US government, Billo? Seriously? It was a protest that got out of hand because the people in charge of security for the Capitol did such a piss poor job. It was a protest that did so little real damage that Congress was back in session the very next day.
Right. So little real damage that 5 people died as a result. I guess people shitting on the walls of Congress isn't real damage? Hitting Capitol police with baseball bats and flagpoles wasn't real damage? You make me sick!

Right. So little real damage that 5 people died as a result. I guess people shitting on the walls of Congress isn't real damage? Hitting Capitol police with baseball bats and flagpoles wasn't real damage? You make me sick!
And 30 people died as a result of BLM riots.

Who shit on the walls? Was it the FBI? Or the citizens? Was it the FBI chanting "Hang Mike Pence!"? Which group killed the cop?
Be VERY specific and tell us what cop died on Jan 6th better yet tell us what cop was killed by the rioters on Jan 6th?

Forum List

Back