No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Except that the people Blumenthal quoted say he is liars and he did not even spell some of their names correctly. The book is considered a flop. He never mentioned the Fogel family slaughter which he should have. Saddam Hussein was executed at the very end of 2006 in December. So from 2007 - 2008 the Palestinian people ran through the last of the 20 million set aside for suicide bombers and after that money ran out.. ( he was held captured 2003 - the money was still going out ) When the money from Saddam was run through the suicide bombing ended in Israel. LOOK AT THE DATES on Wiki Link. That is no coincidence.

Liar!

You can keep repeating lies, you are just piling one sin on another!As I have been discussing each chapter I read, I pull up sources backing up what Max Blumenthal is writing.

You can keep reading hate sites and repeating their lies about past suicide bombings, too, repeating lies does not make them true.

The Hebrews were the ones who sacrificed their own children, with their own hands, just reading in Judges about a Hebrew who killed his own daughter for God.

This author is a best selling author and this book is selling.

And why?

Because Truth cannot be buried, it is always brought into Light!

The truth cannot be buried which is why I posted the truth for you and the links from Wiki and Front Page to back it up... Meanwhile you have not posted anything except chapter after chapter of a book that supposedly has copyright laws. ( without the link I might add) As I understand it that isn't legal. Am I missing anything else? The reveiw I read on Goliath said the book was a flop. I will go get the link for that too, Sherri. Meanwhile I believe have posted enough chapters of his book.... without a link - I might add...

Jeri lots of lawyers fail to check the QUALITY of their "evidence"------lots of them
go for QUANTITY over quality

"...Hamas Book Of The Month Club"...
Now THAT was a funny line...
tongue_smile.gif
So, how is Sherri's 'book report' coming along?

Have we gotten to the part yet where the author blames Hamas for parking war-assets right next to (and even inside of) civilian houses and schools and hospitals yet, and firing (rockets, heavy arms, small arms) from those same locations, prior-to and during and after Operation Cast Lead, and did the author explain WHY some of these individual and controversial fire-missions were authorized in the first place?

Oooooppss... or IS there such a blame-making or objective, agenda-free, two-sided analysis?

If 'no', why not?

Last edited:
Her name was Christine Turok, the Christian child in Gaza who Reuters reported died from a heart attack.

"In a phone conversation today, from Gaza the Latin Patriarchate Church priest, Father Manaweil Musallam, clearly shaken, said, "her name is Christine, a tenth grade student. Her father is a doctor and she lived near the YMCA in Al-Remal area. She died of fear. Since the war started she felt apprehensive of the danger. She suffered from neurotic disorder and a hysteric situation just as many children are suffering. On Friday, during the shooting of F-16 missiles, she fell on the ground due to the dreadful sound. Her father tried to help, but he couldn't. Then he held her in his arms hoping to rescue her in the hospital, but she died before reaching there."

:: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1]

sherri-----if you ever present a case of negligent homicide in court-----try not to say
"the victim died of fear" "she suffered from neurotic disorder" "and hysteric
situation" -----it is BABBLE in fact "hysteric situation" is more an insult
than a diagnosis Now---try to be honest (sic) if you were told that a child
in Sderot-----dropped dead because of the sudden boom of bombs (which are going on
incessantly in Sderot) would you be IMPRESSED? During a telephone conversation--'
with my son-----whilst he was visiting in Sderot------he was in the bomb shelter----and
I HEARD the boom of a bomb---------sorry sweetie------but I am still alive and so is he.
He was very upset ------because a young male farm worker had been ripped apart in
the name of isa/allah-----by one of those bombs----earlier that day------to your delight

If she is in need of a child terrorist victim - there are many and adults too - just have a look at the Jewish settler family, the Fogel family slaughter done by Palestinian men who were praised on PA tv as glorified heros. The Palestinian mother of the murderer said she was "proud of her son".. this is the Palestinian mark of a hero - butcher a 3 month old baby in the crib and the rest of the family in the house asleep in their pajamas...then you are a hero in your mothers eyes. What kind of a mother is that?

Last edited:
Liar!

You can keep repeating lies, you are just piling one sin on another!As I have been discussing each chapter I read, I pull up sources backing up what Max Blumenthal is writing.

You can keep reading hate sites and repeating their lies about past suicide bombings, too, repeating lies does not make them true.

The Hebrews were the ones who sacrificed their own children, with their own hands, just reading in Judges about a Hebrew who killed his own daughter for God.

This author is a best selling author and this book is selling.

And why?

Because Truth cannot be buried, it is always brought into Light!

The truth cannot be buried which is why I posted the truth for you and the links from Wiki and Front Page to back it up... Meanwhile you have not posted anything except chapter after chapter of a book that supposedly has copyright laws. ( without the link I might add) As I understand it that isn't legal. Am I missing anything else? The reveiw I read on Goliath said the book was a flop. I will go get the link for that too, Sherri. Meanwhile I believe have posted enough chapters of his book.... without a link - I might add...

Jeri lots of lawyers fail to check the QUALITY of their "evidence"------lots of them
go for QUANTITY over quality

Quantity must not be paying off. Sherri has plenty of time on her hands for a lawyer, Rosie. As a lawyer she must know about copyright laws but when it comes to posting a link and not chapter after chapter after chapter of a copyrighted book on this board she might need to read the rules again. I know I missed some of it at first. Maybe she can read the rules and guidelines again. - Jeri

Last edited:
Are you back from your muffin break yet, Kondor? Good! - Jeri
I dunno... other stuff to do today... and I spent a lot of time in the early-morning hours dragging the comprehension-challenged up-and-down the basketball court by myself, 'cause I was one of the first ones awake, I suspect. I may sit back and let others have some fun for a while and be in-and-out, checking-up. But I'll be back, now or later, as the day unfolds.

Palestinian families demanded to be paid or they would not send their children on suicide missions. Saddam was captured, the gravy train was cut off. Then the suicide bombings stopped.
Incorrect.

#1) The bombing stopped because Israel put severe restrictions on travel into the Israeli territories. And had zero to do with money Saddam previously had sent to the families of the martyrs.

#2) Most family members had no idea that their son/daughters was going to become a martyr. This was to protect the secrecy of the operation. The parents would find out about the event on the news like everyone else..

#3) The overwhelming majority of parents if they knew would have tried to stop their on/daughter from sacrificing themselves.

#4) Israel had a policy of using a bulldozer and destroying the home of the bombers parents. One day the parents would find out that there son/daughter had become a martyr. And the next day the IDF bulldozers would show up and flatten their home. Basically. making the elderly parents homeless without any clothes or material possessions.

#5) The money Saddam sent was to help the newly impoverished and homeless parents have some money to afford a place to stay and restart their lives.

Most parents do not wish to see their children killed, and that includes the Palestinians. Young people often do rash or stupid things.

Palestinian families demanded to be paid or they would not send their children on suicide missions. Saddam was captured, the gravy train was cut off. Then the suicide bombings stopped.
Incorrect.

#1) The bombing stopped because Israel put severe restrictions on travel into the Israeli territories. And had zero to do with money Saddam previously had sent to the families of the martyrs.

#2) Most family members had no idea that their son/daughters was going to become a martyr. This was to protect the secrecy of the operation. The parents would find out about the event on the news like everyone else..

#3) The overwhelming majority of parents if they knew would have tried to stop their on/daughter from sacrificing themselves.

#4) Israel had a policy of using a bulldozer and destroying the home of the bombers parents. One day the parents would find out that there son/daughter had become a martyr. And the next day the IDF bulldozers would show up and flatten their home. Basically. making the elderly parents homeless without any clothes or material possessions.

#5) The money Saddam sent was to help the newly impoverished and homeless parents have some money to afford a place to stay and restart their lives.

Most parents do not wish to see their children killed, and that includes the Palestinians. Young people often do rash or stupid things.

Here is one mother who revels in it. She is dead now. Multiple organ failure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKy4G3dHON4]Interview with Umm Nidal - YouTube[/ame]

Umm Nidal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not my idea of fun. I do want to make it clear I am not getting into the political matter of two state solutions - ( I never believed that would happen - outcome? Yes - solution? - No ) but rather the matter of Sherri's claims that there is some sort of holocaust being perpretrated against the Palestinians, that they are as innocent as the pure white driven snow and that this man Bluementhal has some credibility on the subject - neither of which is true -he is very selective in his story telling - I listened to his excuses and at the end of his discussion he basically suggested Israel must disappear for the good of the Arab world. He said this was what he would do if he were "God".. one can only thank "God" that Mr. Blumenthal is "not God" but rather a very young man who has yet to learn much about life. Give him time. I'm sure he will grow up eventually. On his writing style:

He has reportedly misquoted the subjects of his books - some of which are very unhappy with him evidently - his book is being reviewed as one that would make "anti - zionists Blush"... what does that mean? How bad could it be? I listened to his lecture at Penn by video and have come away with the conclusion that it is not only poor writing - gramatically incorrect as well but a shoddy journalist hit piece by a young man who has yet much to learn on the subject. That's a wrap. Good day. - Jeri

"...If she is in need of a child terrorist victim - there are many and adults too - just have a look at the Jewish settler family, the Fogel family slaughter done by Palestinian men who were praised on PA tv as glorified heros..."
But... but... but... the children belonged to so-called land-stealers, so, they, too, deserved to die, alongside the actual so-called thieves, right?

Incorrect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKy4G3dHON4]Interview with Umm Nidal - YouTube[/ame]

Wow. One. I see a trend developing.

Incorrect.

Most parents are not Palestinians going to a Chamber of Commerce meeting to see about collecting $20,000.00 for their dead child either, Coyote. It is an unfortunate thing that happened but nevertheless documented truth and was published by the article Front page magazine as such. It has never been proved wrong and as you see the article is from the early 2003. The point being that these victims Mr. Bluementhal speaks of in his largely incorrect observation of what is happening on the ground over there - have a history of terrorism against Israeli civilians and so it is not without cause that the Israeli govt and Israeli people hesitate to trust what they say and their motivations for what they say. - Jeri

Of parents glorifying their sons/daughters as martyrs who died, taking innocent Jewish civilians with them. That has been going on since the time of suicide bombings. Nothing new and pretty disgusting.

Incorrect.

Most parents are not Palestinians going to a Chamber of Commerce meeting to see about collecting $20,000.00 for their dead child either, Coyote. It is an unfortunate thing that happened but nevertheless documented truth and was published by the article Front page magazine as such. It has never been proved wrong and as you see the article is from the early 2003. The point being that these victims Mr. Bluementhal speaks of in his largely incorrect observation of what is happening on the ground over there - have a history of terrorism against Israeli civilians and so it is not without cause that the Israeli govt and Israeli people hesitate to trust what they say and their motivations for what they say. - Jeri

Palestinian parents are no different than any other parents and given that their economy is in shambles, unemployment and poverty rampant - if they can get $20,000 - so what? How is it any different from families collecting death benefits for their military children killed in action? Should they refuse that money?

Interview with Umm Nidal - YouTube

Of parents glorifying their sons/daughters as martyrs who died, taking innocent Jewish civilians with them. That has been going on since the time of suicide bombings. Nothing new and pretty disgusting.

One is a mighty big trend. Clearly, the majority of Palestinian families celebrate their children's "martyrdom" :eusa_eh:

For some reason this woman keeps getting recycled as "representative" of Palestinian mothers.

Just think if we used Andrea Yates as representative of Texas mothers.

It is unfortunate for all people involved but the fact that was being lost in this much touted book of Sherri's hero, Mr. Blumenthal - is that here is another side to this story and that is the history behind what has led us to this moment including Arafats agenda. You cannot have an event without a motive. There is motive behind the Israeli's having to protect their own people. What is the motive? There has been a history of violence against them. Who has waged this violence against them? Palestinian people. So there are two sides to this story and this is the other side. What I have brought up is not the political element but rather the question of the moral element. Is it moral to do such things? If not, then we must admit this and also admit it into evidence as one cause of the Israelis no longer trusting the Palestinians, no longer feeling hopeful to a two state solution - no longer feeling negotiations can move forward until these things are acknowledged as part of the problem. Can a Christian state that and still be a Christian? Sure they can. I just did. Your turn, Sherri. - Jeri

Your Issa who you "think" is Jesus would surely do that, Sunni. But Issa of Islam is not Jesus Christ of the bible. Jesus in the bible never told any of you to go play the judge - act as God Almighty and murder Israeli Jews. That is why you and Sherri have rejected the Jesus of the bible in preference of the Issa of the Koran who tells you to murder Jews and hunt Jews down behind trees and rocks. You've been deceived. Issa is not Jesus. Issa is the antithesis of Jesus. Jesus is not the head of the Muslim Mafia. Wrong Jesus.
You are a very confused Christian about the references to Jesus in the Quran. He is mentioned in 90 verses encompassing 15 chapters.

The Quran says:

* An angel told Mary she was pregnant with child.

* The virgin Mary gave birth to Mary

* Jesus was sinless and never committed a sin.

* Jesus was a Prophet of Jehovah.

* Jesus was a Jewish rabbi who lived in Israel

* Jesus taught the Torah

* Jesus performed many miracles.

* Jesus healed the sick and cured the leper.

* Jesus was sent to the Jewish people.

* The jewish priests sought to kill Jesus.

* Jesus will return in the End Times.

* And will fight against the Anti-Christ in the battle of Armageddon.

So Jeri which of these descriptions of Jesus in the Quran differ with the Biblical Jesus?? . :cool:

Thanks for your summary of the scanty references to Jesus in the koran
sunni-----it is about what I recall-------basically nothing with nothing----
none of the actual teachings of Jesus-----which----interestingly enough--
reveal him to have been a pharisee HILLEL man. HOWEVER----I also recall
what muslims told me about Jesus and the new testament ----and that which I heard
in the mosque

My muslim informants were virtually all born in islamic lands---educated in
islamic systems -----and---"good students" -----ie the kind that end up in
medical school and engineering school--------and thence to the USA for HIGHER
LEVELS of education A good student is a kid who remembers what he is
SUPPOSED TO KNOW-------

I also remember what the pig said in the koran "we have accepted YOUR 'prophets'
----and those who do not accept me-----we kill"

now for the islamic take on Jesus ..""..he was a muslim, the "turn the cheek dictum"
is SHEER STUPIDITY----A FILTHY CHRISTIAN LIE" " actually it is a recap of hillel and
the contemporaries of Hillel------who interestingly enough lived just before jesus
did his thing-----probably for a few years after Jesus was born----or he died shortly before
jesus was born. But for muslims it is SO ANTI ISLAMIC ---that it must be a LIE
as is the entire corrupt new testament "WRITTEN BY THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAM--
BY PERVERSE LIARS", <<< chrisitians. ----from a khutbah jumaat feces fling----
circa 1970

an interesting factoid of the koran------it makes a big issue of the VIRGIN BIRTH----
seems to me that virginity is a very big issue with muslims Also---muslims
reject and deride the crucifixtion thing----as another "christian lie"

Palestinian parents are no different than any other parents and given that their economy is in shambles, unemployment and poverty rampant - if they can get $20,000 - so what? How is it any different from families collecting death benefits for their military children killed in action? Should they refuse that money?

I suppose it comes down to a moral question and that I will leave to the reader, Coyote. I am merely stating the facts as they are reported and available on the internet, documentation by Front Page, WND, other Israeli sources I would imagine have better documentation and even video footage of the meetings but the greater question as you pose it is truly my own question. Is it moral? I say no. It is not. That is my own belief and everyone is entitled to their own. - Jeri

Your Issa who you "think" is Jesus would surely do that, Sunni. But Issa of Islam is not Jesus Christ of the bible. Jesus in the bible never told any of you to go play the judge - act as God Almighty and murder Israeli Jews. That is why you and Sherri have rejected the Jesus of the bible in preference of the Issa of the Koran who tells you to murder Jews and hunt Jews down behind trees and rocks. You've been deceived. Issa is not Jesus. Issa is the antithesis of Jesus. Jesus is not the head of the Muslim Mafia. Wrong Jesus.
You are a very confused Christian about the references to Jesus in the Quran. He is mentioned in 90 verses encompassing 15 chapters.

The Quran says:

* An angel told Mary she was pregnant with child.

* The virgin Mary gave birth to Mary

* Jesus was sinless and never committed a sin.

* Jesus was a Prophet of Jehovah.

* Jesus was a Jewish rabbi who lived in Israel

* Jesus taught the Torah

* Jesus performed many miracles.

* Jesus healed the sick and cured the leper.

* Jesus was sent to the Jewish people.

* The jewish priests sought to kill Jesus.

* Jesus will return in the End Times.

* And will fight against the Anti-Christ in the battle of Armageddon.

So again Jeri, which of these descriptions of Jesus in the Quran differ with the Biblical Jesus?? . :cool:

Virginity is a big thing with all the Abrahamic religions. Sucks mightily to be a woman in any of them. Of course - virginity doesn't matter for men.

Forum List

Back