🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Somebody else can jump in here to deal with the Learning-Impaired for a while.
wink_smile.gif

I'm gonna go make coffee and have a blueberry muffin or two.
coffee.gif

Your Ignorance is mind boggling, as is your passion to be an apologist for war criminals!

As it is written in Max Blumenthal' s book nicknamed simply Goliath now, Israeli soldiers were ordered to cleanse neighborhoods and target cars and target houses.

Last edited:
War is hell. The civilians had plenty of warning to flee to the safety Hamas should have arranged for them. Hamas though do not care for the citizens of Gaza, which is evident to all.

During Cast Lead Israel killed about 1400 Palestinians. Israel destroyed thousands of homes, factories, farms, and schools. Yet only a few hundred militants were killed. The numbers don't add up.
If there are 10 militants holed-up next to 100 civilians, and the IDF targets those 10, many of the 100 are also going to be killed or hurt.

The 10 need to stand-clear of the 100, and hole-up someplace else.

There is no particular correlation between those numbers in the first place.

OK, but most Israeli attacks did not involve militants at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the discussion in the article below proves the dropping of leaflets, that was not even continuous throughout Cast Lead, rather than exculpate Israel from war crimes is evidence of their plan to commit war crimes against civilians.

Flyers and phone calls telling Gaza residents to leave their homes, when the borders to Gaza are closed and there is nowhere safe to go in Gaza and where any Gazan moving is a target to kill , is just a planned trap to lure civilians out into the open spaces where they can be targeted and killed more easily by the IDF.

Even UN Shelters were attacked with chemical weapons.

War on Gaza: Operation Cast Lead One Year Later

"Israel also claims its operation was aimed at militants. As evidence of its respect for international law and extraordinary efforts to prevent the loss of innocent life, Israel notes the fact that it dropped thousands of leaflets on Gaza prior to its operations warning civilians to flee the oncoming assault.But the fact is this is not evidence of Israel’s respect for innocent life, but rather strong evidence that its killing of civilians was deliberate and intended. For starters, civilians, told to flee, had nowhere to go. No place in Gaza was safe from Israel’s attacks. Furthermore, in some cases civilians were told to go to city centers, and, after many had done so, those same locations were then purposefully bombed by Israel."

"Israel’s claimed respect for innocent life is also belied by its means of indiscriminate warfare. Israel heavily bombarded civilian population centers. It deliberately and systematically targeted civilian locations with protected status under international law, including schools and hospitals."

War on Gaza: Operation Cast Lead One Year Later | Palestine Chronicle

I hope Hamas realizes that to goad Israel into war is not a good idea. Hamas got off lightly last November as Israel was ready to move in.

What we clearly see in Cast Lead is the places Gazans would tend to see as safe, if they felt they must flee their homes, like schools and UN Shelters and churches and mosques, were being deliberately targeted by Israel, tthe same way their civilian homes were being deliberately targeted.

Gaza Baptist Church was even bombed by the IDF.

A little Christian girl named Christina, whose father was a doctor in Gaza, had a heart attack and died during these bombings.

"In an Email Suhad Massad, wife of pastor Hanna Massad and leader of the Palestinian Bible Society's ministry in Gaza, wrote: "The church building (Gaza Baptist) was damaged when the police station opposite of the church was bombed. In the attack 40 people were killed instantly, but to the church only damage was done. The windows of the library fell down, but no members of the church were hurt."

Three Christian Fatalities Inside Gaza | Gleanings | ChristianityToday.com

The article goes on to say there was damage to the lower 6 floors of the church and noone was injured because noone was in the Church, because they were afraid to leave their homes.

Here is more about the plight of the Christians in Gaza, from another article in Christianity Today.

"Israeli missiles hit Hamas targets but also destroyed civilian buildings in the densely packed territory, including a*Christian medical clinic*in Shijaiya that had provided free health care to the poor since 1968. Atallah Tarazi, a Christian surgeon at Gaza City's Shifaa Hospital, said two ambulances were hit and six of his paramedics killed, and*lamented*the high percentage of civilian casualties received by his hospital."

God in Gaza | Christianity Today

FPM Article

According to this article the suicide bombers were originally paid $10,000.00 and then Saddam Hussein raised it to $25,000.00 per suicide bomber. The Palestinian mothers claim they only got $15,000.00 a head for their kids who blew themselves up so there must have been a middle man, Sherri. When Saddam Hussein was captured and the money was cut off for payment to families of suicide bombers the suicide bombing stopped in Israel. That is why they stopped. I notice that the author of Goliath never mentioned any of this in his book. Nor did he mention the Fogel family, settlers who were slaughtered in their sleep - including the infant that was beheaded in its crib.. clad in diapers - this was considered justified as the advocates for the Palestinians claimed the infant the Palestinians slaughtered was an "enemy combatant". I see he didn't mention any of this in his book either... in fact from what I understand he misquoted quite a few people and there is quite a serious dispute going on concerning this author and his claims. - Jeri

"...ISRAEL did every bit of the killing of civilians in Gaza!..."
Yep. Damned efficiently, too.

None of which would have been necessary had Hamas placed their war-assets in locations apart from heavy concentrations of their civilian population.

So, in a very real sense, those poor civilians have Hamas to thank for their deaths, even if it was the IDF that pulled the trigger.

Suicide by Police, metaphorically speaking.

"...Israel needs to stop her killing!"
The very minute that Hamas renounces its hostility.

International law clearly makes unlawful targeting of civilians and civilian objects war crimes!

Israel alone bears responsibility for every person Israel killed, Israel alone took lives!

What I shall never understand is human beings defending this wanton Israeli civilian massacres and brutal killing, it says so much about who they are and the hate they harbor in their very own hearts.

What a shame that you exempt your islamist terrorist heroes from charges of war crimes.

Only you and the learning disabled would make the claim that any entity but Hamas is responsible for the aftermath of their attacks on Israel - an act of war.

Ultimately, it's the responsibility of the "Palestinian" arab occupiers who initiate acts of war for the effects of retaliatory strikes.

Her name was Christine Turok, the Christian child in Gaza who Reuters reported died from a heart attack.

"In a phone conversation today, from Gaza the Latin Patriarchate Church priest, Father Manaweil Musallam, clearly shaken, said, "her name is Christine, a tenth grade student. Her father is a doctor and she lived near the YMCA in Al-Remal area. She died of fear. Since the war started she felt apprehensive of the danger. She suffered from neurotic disorder and a hysteric situation just as many children are suffering. On Friday, during the shooting of F-16 missiles, she fell on the ground due to the dreadful sound. Her father tried to help, but he couldn't. Then he held her in his arms hoping to rescue her in the hospital, but she died before reaching there."

:: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1]

Itamar massacre: Fogel family butchered while sleeping - Israel News, Ynetnews

Fogel family butchered in their sleep by Palestinian men. The men were captured later. Those who defended them justified the butchering of this family in their sleep and called them enemy combatants. People in their pajamas - sound asleep - are called enemy combatants? A 3 month old infant is butchered in her crib because they call the child an enemy combatant?

Her name was Christine Turok, the Christian child in Gaza who Reuters reported died from a heart attack.

"In a phone conversation today, from Gaza the Latin Patriarchate Church priest, Father Manaweil Musallam, clearly shaken, said, "her name is Christine, a tenth grade student. Her father is a doctor and she lived near the YMCA in Al-Remal area. She died of fear. Since the war started she felt apprehensive of the danger. She suffered from neurotic disorder and a hysteric situation just as many children are suffering. On Friday, during the shooting of F-16 missiles, she fell on the ground due to the dreadful sound. Her father tried to help, but he couldn't. Then he held her in his arms hoping to rescue her in the hospital, but she died before reaching there."

:: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1]

Makes you feel better about your islamist terrorist heroes perpetrating war crimes, right?

Another martyr for Sherri's jihad.

FPM Article

According to this article the suicide bombers were originally paid $10,000.00 and then Saddam Hussein raised it to $25,000.00 per suicide bomber. The Palestinian mothers claim they only got $15,000.00 a head for their kids who blew themselves up so there must have been a middle man, Sherri. When Saddam Hussein was captured and the money was cut off for payment to families of suicide bombers the suicide bombing stopped in Israel. That is why they stopped. I notice that the author of Goliath never mentioned any of this in his book. Nor did he mention the Fogel family, settlers who were slaughtered in their sleep - including the infant that was beheaded in its crib.. clad in diapers - this was considered justified as the advocates for the Palestinians claimed the infant the Palestinians slaughtered was an "enemy combatant". I see he didn't mention any of this in his book either... in fact from what I understand he misquoted quite a few people and there is quite a serious dispute going on concerning this author and his claims. - Jeri

No suicide bombings in Cast Lead reported by anyone.

And the author of Goliath is not discussing these imaginary suicide bombingsvyou read of on your Zionist hate sites that only exist in the fantasies of Zionists.

Your article is complete BS and comes from a hate site!

And still not a single word proving anything written in Goliath is untrue !

Last edited:
This story didn't make it into the Goliath sized Anti Semitic Hamas hand book either! PA tv glorifies the jihadist who slaughtered Fogel family. Read up. We've got much to catch up on today, Sherri.

Start here ....Palestinian mother praises her son as a hero for butchering 3 month old baby and the other Fogel Family members who were butchered in their pajamas....

PA TV glorifies murderers of Fogel family | JPost | Israel News

Last edited:
FPM Article

No suicide bombings in Cast Lead reported by anyone.

Well, in a very real sense, lobbing missiles at a sovereign nation and not expecting a response is suicidal thinking.

Using civilians as human shields (as the Hamas cowards do), and the whining about civilian casualties isn't suicidal, it's moronic, or maybe "Islamic", or just plain stupid.

The bible says that we are to defend those who cannot defend themselves. To speak up for those who been murdered. This is not about politics today. This about speaking up for the innocent who have been murdered by Palestinians who would have the world believe they are victims here. Have a look at the list of victims due to Palesestinian Suicide bombers.

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When Saddam Hussein was captured and they were no longer paid $15,000.00 a head the suicide bombing stopped. Palestinian families demanded to be paid or they would not send their children on suicide missions. Saddam was captured, the gravy train was cut off. Then the suicide bombings stopped.

Last edited:
I am reading a chapter in Goliath does discuss past suicide bombings in Israel, but I have not got to that chapter yet.

"Similarly, Goldberg claims I did not “mention the hundreds of Israelis killed by…suicide bombers.” In fact, I devoted an entire chapter of the book to Nurit Peled-Elhanan, a remarkable Israeli academic whose daughter, Smadar, was killed by a suicide bomber."

Max Blumenthal

But I point out, anyones desire that Goliath discuss a thing they wish he had discussed, is not proof there is anything but Truth in what he has written.

Forum List

Back