No Matter Who's on Ballot, Our Community Should Always Vote for Dem Ticket

Rotagilla

Gold Member
May 27, 2014
I do NOT want to hear about "breitbart"...this is actual audio and video from a cable channel....Her own words

FLOTUS No Matter Who s on the Ballot Our Community Should Always Vote for Dem Ticket

Monday on TV One, a cable channel who's programming is geared for African-American adults, first lady Michelle Obama told Roland Martin the candidate on the ballot and what they say or do should not matter to African-Americans because voting for a straight Democratic ticket best serves their communities.

The first lady said, "Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."

I do NOT want to hear about "breitbart"...this is actual audio and video from a cable channel....Her own words

FLOTUS No Matter Who s on the Ballot Our Community Should Always Vote for Dem Ticket

Monday on TV One, a cable channel who's programming is geared for African-American adults, first lady Michelle Obama told Roland Martin the candidate on the ballot and what they say or do should not matter to African-Americans because voting for a straight Democratic ticket best serves their communities.

The first lady said, "Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."
Well doing it for years has really helped them.

The voters are voting on what moocow will do in 2016, throw the bum out.

I remember the days when we could actually for candidates.

Now that the Republican party has been taken over by big money tee potties, she's right.

QUOTE]

You don't? Then why do the RWnuts like you automatically dismiss mediamatters even when it provides actual audio and video?

I haven't dismissed anything and we aren't talking about RW or nuts or mediamatters, are we?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

QUOTE]

You don't? Then why do the RWnuts like you automatically dismiss mediamatters even when it provides actual audio and video?

I haven't dismissed anything and we aren't talking about RW or nuts or mediamatters, are we?

The subject is automatically dismissing a source because you think it's biased. Stop being an asshole, if that's possible.

I'm guessing the Democratic ticket in that community better reflects that community's consensus on the issues than any Republican ticket ever would.

Playing the odds then, the odds favor voting for the Democrats.

1374323_728808330545557_8706241104724969859_n.jpg

Give us the long list of Democrats you've voted for, Mr. non-partisan.

QUOTE]

Because the whole idea that someone votes a straight party ticket no matter the candidate is a real stupid idea and only the dumbest of voters would be this stupid.

I guess in this case, I'm calling Michelle stupid.

I'm guessing the Democratic ticket in that community better reflects that community's consensus on the issues than any Republican ticket ever would.

Playing the odds then, the odds favor voting for the Democrats.

racial solidarity is the most important issue for most negro voters..
like michelle said..don't pay any attention to the issues just vote for what advances the negro agenda

a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation.

No wonder the country is collapsing...

QUOTE]

The subject is automatically dismissing a source because you think it's biased. Stop being an asshole, if that's possible.

I'm not dismissing anything.
Why are you still trying to change the subject?

QUOTE]

Because the whole idea that someone votes a straight party ticket no matter the candidate is a real stupid idea and only the dumbest of voters would be this stupid.

I guess in this case, I'm calling Michelle stupid.

Just a guess here that most of the posters in this thread upset about the stupidity of voting a straight ticket no matter who the candidate is are probably voting a straight republican ticket no matter who the candidate is.

Only voting one party is the reason America is as f*cked up as it is.

Exactly. I also think it's disrespectful to direct people to blindly vote in such a manner...it leads to politicians thinking that they don't need to be held accountable for anything, but are just given a pass to do whatever they think is best. Shame on her for not setting a better example, especially to younger people, on the importance of being an independent thinker and always challenging our leaders so they don't become complacent.

QUOTE]

I'm not dismissing anything.
Why are you still trying to change the subject?

It's Breitbart. We can summarily dismiss it as a biased source.

Just a guess here that most of the posters in this thread upset about the stupidity of voting a straight ticket no matter who the candidate is are probably voting a straight republican ticket no matter who the candidate is.

Your guesses about what people you created in your own mind might or might not do, are irrelevant.

michelle is pandering specifically to negroes and advising them to ignore the issues and ignore what anyone says and just vote for the party....and you're here trying to make excuses for her...

a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation.

Forum List

Back