No Matter Who's on Ballot, Our Community Should Always Vote for Dem Ticket

I do NOT want to hear about "breitbart"...this is actual audio and video from a cable channel....Her own words
QUOTE]

You don't? Then why do the RWnuts like you automatically dismiss mediamatters even when it provides actual audio and video?

I haven't dismissed anything and we aren't talking about RW or nuts or mediamatters, are we?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

Because the whole idea that someone votes a straight party ticket no matter the candidate is a real stupid idea and only the dumbest of voters would be this stupid.

I guess in this case, I'm calling Michelle stupid.

Just a guess here that most of the posters in this thread upset about the stupidity of voting a straight ticket no matter who the candidate is are probably voting a straight republican ticket no matter who the candidate is.

If they are they are also pretty stupid. I am more apt to vote Republican because the candidate will generally align with my politics, however I will look at issues, I will look at what my community is facing and pick the best candidate. In local elections I find political ideals are not as important, and the R or the D don't matter. I will also vote 3rd party candidates quite often. I did not vote for Obama or McCain in 2008 as neither fit my idea of a good candidate.

I remember the days when we could actually for candidates.

Now that the Republican party has been taken over by big money tee potties, she's right.

Democrats don't have big money behind them in this mid term....
That's not what I have been hearing.

Luddly takes a stand and then makes up fact to fit the stand. Reality has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back