No Matter Who's on Ballot, Our Community Should Always Vote for Dem Ticket

what would you expect the wife of a Dem POTUS to say ?

RW's are brilliant

fire, hot.

durrrrrrrrrr

How about this.
Listen to the candidates,get an idea on their positions,make an informed decision after
reading the editorials in the newspapers as to who they are backing and why...

I don't know.Maybe stuff like that.

I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be shocked or outraged that the First Lady is out shilling for down-ticket Dems.

negroes..she is targeting negroes and advising them to disregard anything anyone else says and just vote the ticket...LMAO..
I'd think that is an insult to intelligent black people to be treated in a condescending way and talked down to like that...but she's black and that's all that matters...

There is really nothing more ironic to me than an openly racist asshole such as yourself attempting to speak for what should be insulting to "intelligent black people".

fuck you, asshole. now that you've derailed the thread you can hide it in the badlands you chickenshit cocksucker.

How is responding directly to your posts "derailing" the thread?

fuck you.calling me an asshole isn't "responding" to anything, cocksucker. fuck off.

:lol:

Poor baby, got his feeling hurt. Wahh.

Let's try this again: Why are your opinions of what "intelligent black people" should be insulted by relevant when you've repeatedly said much more "insulting" things about those same black people?

negroes..she is targeting negroes and advising them to disregard anything anyone else says and just vote the ticket...LMAO..
I'd think that is an insult to intelligent black people to be treated in a condescending way and talked down to like that...but she's black and that's all that matters...

There is really nothing more ironic to me than an openly racist asshole such as yourself attempting to speak for what should be insulting to "intelligent black people".

fuck you, asshole. now that you've derailed the thread you can hide it in the badlands you chickenshit cocksucker.

fuck you.calling me an asshole isn't "responding" to anything, cocksucker. fuck off.

Let's try this again: Why are your opinions of what "intelligent black people" should be insulted by relevant when you've repeatedly said much more "insulting" things about those same black people?

fuck you...You don't want any shit, don't start any shit....don't pretend to be mature and reasonable now. kiss my ass motherfucker.
now move this thread to the badlands so you can hide it like you often do when you fuck up one of my threads you chickenshit cocksucker

fuck you...You don't want any shit, don't start any shit....don't pretend to be mature and reasonable now. kiss my ass motherfucker.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you're a internet tough guy. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Are you going to respond to my posts, or just continue trolling your own thread?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you're a internet tough guy. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Are you going to respond to my posts, or just continue trolling your own thread?
fuck.you.

1374323_728808330545557_8706241104724969859_n.jpg
dpbs.jpg

what would you expect the wife of a Dem POTUS to say ?

RW's are brilliant

fire, hot.

durrrrrrrrrr

How about this.
Listen to the candidates,get an idea on their positions,make an informed decision after
reading the editorials in the newspapers as to who they are backing and why...

I don't know.Maybe stuff like that.

Seriously? Are you that naive? Read OpEds in newspapers? Like the New York Times? Washington Times? Why not just suggest going down to the local office of the DNC and get their opinion?

Listening to the candidates isn't much better.

It's all about actions. Period. What is their history? THAT is the best way, but even then, if they want to go to Washington, count your rings after you shake their hand.

theDoctorisIn - the blanket statement that Michelle Obama made is disgraceful and (not surprising for this administration) is unbecoming of FLOTUS. Politics be damned, show enough respect for your country and the unique position you are in and act accordingly.

Lets take MObamas comment and substitute "blacks" for "whites" and "Democrat" for "Republican" and make the speaker Laura Bush.

"All white people should vote Republican, regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation"

Got a problem with that kind of language?

theDoctorisIn - the blanket statement that Michelle Obama made is disgraceful and (not surprising for this administration) is unbecoming of FLOTUS. Politics be damned, show enough respect for your country and the unique position you are in and act accordingly.

Lets take MObamas comment and substitute "blacks" for "whites" and "Democrat" for "Republican" and make the speaker Laura Bush.

"All white people should vote Republican, regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation"

Michelle Obama didn't say anything about "blacks".

Michelle Obama didn't say anything about "blacks".

she was addressing a negro organization and used code words like "we" "our community", etc. when she told them to disregard anything else and vote the party line.
It's "stupid" on top of "racist"

oh and by the way, fuck off asshole.

Just a guess here that most of the posters in this thread upset about the stupidity of voting a straight ticket no matter who the candidate is are probably voting a straight republican ticket no matter who the candidate is.

Your guesses about what people you created in your own mind might or might not do, are irrelevant.

michelle is pandering specifically to negroes and advising them to ignore the issues and ignore what anyone says and just vote for the party....and you're here trying to make excuses for her...

a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation.

Yes, blacks should vote for you guys, the 'negro' guys.

oh, you let the secret out...we don't have a chance now...the jig is up we've lost the negro vote...

That's not news to me. I've been saying for years that once the GOP found out it could win elections while ignoring the black vote,

it stuck to that strategy and simply concentrated on energizing the anti-black vote.

Just a guess here that most of the posters in this thread upset about the stupidity of voting a straight ticket no matter who the candidate is are probably voting a straight republican ticket no matter who the candidate is.

Your guesses about what people you created in your own mind might or might not do, are irrelevant.

michelle is pandering specifically to negroes and advising them to ignore the issues and ignore what anyone says and just vote for the party....and you're here trying to make excuses for her...

a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation.

oh, you let the secret out...we don't have a chance now...the jig is up we've lost the negro vote...

That's not news to me. I've been saying for years that once the GOP found out it could win elections while ignoring the black vote,

it stuck to that strategy and simply concentrated on energizing the anti-black vote.

negroes vote in solid blocs because racial solidarity is the only "platform" that matters.
Either you promise them the moon for votes and bankrupt the system with entitlements for them...or you don't get their vote.

so people who support white interests automatically write off 13% of the population. We'll never get their vote anyway.

negroes vote in solid blocs because racial solidarity is the only "platform" that matters.
Either you promise them the moon for votes and bankrupt the system with entitlements for them...or you don't get their vote.

so people who support white interests automatically write off 13% of the population. We'll never get their vote anyway.

Eisenhower got 39% of the black vote in 1956. Of course that was a totally different Republican Party.

There we go, a Republican bitching about the 'negroes'.

What better reason to vote Democrat if you're African-American?

What a clown!
negroes vote in a racial bloc anyway...

What % of the negro vote did obama get in each election?

What percent of the time do you vote Republican?

Won't answer that will you?

I don't vote based on race like negroes do.

Actually, you admitted that you do, one post ago:

"so people who support white interests automatically write off 13% of the population. We'll never get their vote anyway."

That 'we' above is you, writing off the black vote and supporting WHITE interests.

oops.

Eisenhower got 39% of the black vote in 1956. Of course that was a totally different Republican Party.

what percentage did the black candidate get in that election? :laugh2:
what percentage did obama get each time?

exactly.

and there you have it.

There we go, a Republican bitching about the 'negroes'.

What better reason to vote Democrat if you're African-American?

What a clown!
negroes vote in a racial bloc anyway...

What % of the negro vote did obama get in each election?

What percent of the time do you vote Republican?

Won't answer that will you?

I don't vote based on race like negroes do.

Actually, you admitted that you do, one post ago:

"so people who support white interests automatically write off 13% of the population. We'll never get their vote anyway."

That 'we' above is you, writing off the black vote and supporting WHITE interests.

oops.

yeah..whatever, ace...

exactly.

and there you have it.

What percent did Clinton get? What color is he?

exactly.

and there you have it.

What percent did Clinton get? What color is he?

oh hell..what percentage did kennedy get..what percentage did reagan get...go chase your tail..I'm not running in circles with you.

Forum List

Back