No Matter Who's on Ballot, Our Community Should Always Vote for Dem Ticket

I do NOT want to hear about "breitbart"...this is actual audio and video from a cable channel....Her own words

FLOTUS No Matter Who s on the Ballot Our Community Should Always Vote for Dem Ticket

Monday on TV One, a cable channel who's programming is geared for African-American adults, first lady Michelle Obama told Roland Martin the candidate on the ballot and what they say or do should not matter to African-Americans because voting for a straight Democratic ticket best serves their communities.

The first lady said, "Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."

I'm guessing the Democratic ticket in that community better reflects that community's consensus on the issues than any Republican ticket ever would.

Playing the odds then, the odds favor voting for the Democrats.

racial solidarity is the most important issue for most negro voters..
like michelle said..don't pay any attention to the issues just vote for what advances the negro agenda

a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation.

No wonder the country is collapsing...

There we go, a Republican bitching about the 'negroes'.

What better reason to vote Democrat if you're African-American?

I do NOT want to hear about "breitbart"...this is actual audio and video from a cable channel....Her own words
QUOTE]

You don't? Then why do the RWnuts like you automatically dismiss mediamatters even when it provides actual audio and video?

I haven't dismissed anything and we aren't talking about RW or nuts or mediamatters, are we?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

The subject is automatically dismissing a source because you think it's biased. Stop being an asshole, if that's possible.

I'm not dismissing anything.
Why are you still trying to change the subject?

It's Breitbart. We can summarily dismiss it as a biased source.

you can't "dismiss" this;

a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation.

Just a guess here that most of the posters in this thread upset about the stupidity of voting a straight ticket no matter who the candidate is are probably voting a straight republican ticket no matter who the candidate is.

Your guesses about what people you created in your own mind might or might not do, are irrelevant.

michelle is pandering specifically to negroes and advising them to ignore the issues and ignore what anyone says and just vote for the party....and you're here trying to make excuses for her...

Yes, blacks should vote for you guys, the 'negro' guys.

QUOTE]

You don't? Then why do the RWnuts like you automatically dismiss mediamatters even when it provides actual audio and video?

I haven't dismissed anything and we aren't talking about RW or nuts or mediamatters, are we?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

The subject is automatically dismissing a source because you think it's biased. Stop being an asshole, if that's possible.

I'm not dismissing anything.
Why are you still trying to change the subject?

It's Breitbart. We can summarily dismiss it as a biased source.

The first lady said, "Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."

That is just bat shit crazy...

What a clown!
negroes vote in a racial bloc anyway...

What % of the negro vote did obama get in each election?

Just a guess here that most of the posters in this thread upset about the stupidity of voting a straight ticket no matter who the candidate is are probably voting a straight republican ticket no matter who the candidate is.

Your guesses about what people you created in your own mind might or might not do, are irrelevant.

michelle is pandering specifically to negroes and advising them to ignore the issues and ignore what anyone says and just vote for the party....and you're here trying to make excuses for her...

Yes, blacks should vote for you guys, the 'negro' guys.

oh, you let the secret out...we don't have a chance now...the jig is up we've lost the negro vote...

I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be shocked or outraged that the First Lady is out shilling for down-ticket Dems.

negroes..she is targeting negroes and advising them to disregard anything anyone else says and just vote the ticket...LMAO..
I'd think that is an insult to intelligent black people to be treated in a condescending way and talked down to like that...but she's black and that's all that matters...

what would you expect the wife of a Dem POTUS to say ?

RW's are brilliant

fire, hot.

durrrrrrrrrr

What a clown!
negroes vote in a racial bloc anyway...

What % of the negro vote did obama get in each election?

Why would they want to vote for repugs? That would be akin to Jews voting for Hitler.

I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be shocked or outraged that the First Lady is out shilling for down-ticket Dems.

negroes..she is targeting negroes and advising them to disregard anything anyone else says and just vote the ticket...LMAO..
I'd think that is an insult to intelligent black people to be treated in a condescending way and talked down to like that...but she's black and that's all that matters...

There is really nothing more ironic to me than an openly racist asshole such as yourself attempting to speak for what should be insulting to "intelligent black people".

There is really nothing more ironic to me than an openly racist asshole such as yourself attempting to speak for what should be insulting to "intelligent black people".

fuck you, asshole. now that you've derailed the thread you can hide it in the badlands you chickenshit cocksucker.

FLOTUS No Matter Who s on the Ballot Our Community Should Always Vote for Dem Ticket

Monday on TV One, a cable channel who's programming is geared for African-American adults, first lady Michelle Obama told Roland Martin the candidate on the ballot and what they say or do should not matter to African-Americans because voting for a straight Democratic ticket best serves their communities.

Another reason reference to party should be eliminated from all ballots.

I'm guessing the Democratic ticket in that community better reflects that community's consensus on the issues than any Republican ticket ever would.

"That community" is every black in the USA.

How can Ms. Obama say the Democrats and Obama have served "the community", other than by making them more dependent?

1374323_728808330545557_8706241104724969859_n.jpg
It starts with a lie.

Health insurance went up, and no health CARE was provided to anyone that was not provided before.

I didn't even bother with the rest of that bullshit.

fuck you, asshole. now that you've derailed the thread you can hide it in the badlands you chickenshit cocksucker.

How is responding directly to your posts "derailing" the thread?

racial solidarity is the most important issue for most negro voters..
like michelle said..don't pay any attention to the issues just vote for what advances the negro agenda

No wonder the country is collapsing...
It happens in every country that lets the non-productive vote themselves into the till.

what would you expect the wife of a Dem POTUS to say ?

RW's are brilliant

fire, hot.

durrrrrrrrrr

a racist would tailor their message to their race...like she did...she's a racist.

How is responding directly to your posts "derailing" the thread?

fuck you.calling me an asshole isn't "responding" to anything, cocksucker. fuck off.

Forum List

Back