🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Missiles For Hezbollah

WWlll has already started. The civilized nations Vs. radical Islamist countries.
Name one Islamic country that has nuclear weapons.

Just one!

The truth is, you push this war to take attention away from all the fucked things Israel is doing to it's neighbors with its military.

loinboy, georgephillip, MJB12741, et al,

I did not say that at all.

We are funding (and providing material support) to al Qaeda cells in Syria!

For 10 years we've been told al Qaeda is our enemy; in Syria, they're our ally!

None of this is making sense.
(COMMENT)

What did I say that lead you to that conclusion?

Most Respectfully,
R

WWlll has already started. The civilized nations Vs. radical Islamist countries.
Name one Islamic country that has nuclear weapons.

Just one!

The truth is, you push this war to take attention away from all the fucked things Israel is doing to it's neighbors with its military.
Surely you must know that Pakistan is a Muslim country. And we certainly don't know what Iran is hiding by now. Why not research what they have. By the way, may I ask you a question. When you are sitting on your regular barstool, do you blurt out "f@@k this and f@@k that because it seems you can rarely get through a post without that particular vulgarity.

"The Israelis see with a binocular view. Syria (the Assad Government) as a member of the Arab League, a dictatorship, a member of the alliance that helps form a coalition to the detriment of Israeli territorial sovereignty. It sees the government as a hostile entity that supports the aggressive intentions of the Palestinians and their Islamic State comradeship. But it see the people (Rebel Forces) as a new and emerging dynamic to could change the paradigm altogether, from a hostile relationship to one of a cooperative neighbor. It sees a Rebels takeover as potential for advancement and a condition that might foster a new working relationship between the two nations."

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

MJB12741, et al,

Yes. I said this. How does this lead to the US providing some sort of material support to al-Qaeda?

"The Israelis see with a binocular view. Syria (the Assad Government) as a member of the Arab League, a dictatorship, a member of the alliance that helps form a coalition to the detriment of Israeli territorial sovereignty. It sees the government as a hostile entity that supports the aggressive intentions of the Palestinians and their Islamic State comradeship. But it see the people (Rebel Forces) as a new and emerging dynamic to could change the paradigm altogether, from a hostile relationship to one of a cooperative neighbor. It sees a Rebels takeover as potential for advancement and a condition that might foster a new working relationship between the two nations."

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

I was unaware that we were providing either side with any material support of any consequence.

That decision hasn't been made yet.

Most Respectfully,
R

As an American, if I were the president I assure you the USA would not send any materials or show any support whatsoever to either side in Syria's internal affairs.

MJB12741, et al,

Yes. I said this. How does this lead to the US providing some sort of material support to al-Qaeda?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

I was unaware that we were providing either side with any material support of any consequence.

Most Respectfully,
R

As an American, if I were the president I assure you the USA would not send any materials or show any support whatsoever to either side in Syria's internal affairs.

MJB12741, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Just today, only for humanitarian relief.

U.S. Announces Additional Humanitarian Assistance in Response to the Syrian Crisis

Where it is used.

Crisis in Syria | U.S. Agency for International Development

Surely you must know that Pakistan is a Muslim country. And we certainly don't know what Iran is hiding by now. Why not research what they have. By the way, may I ask you a question. When you are sitting on your regular barstool, do you blurt out "f@@k this and f@@k that because it seems you can rarely get through a post without that particular vulgarity.
Pakistan is Hindu.

Pakistan is Hindu.
What sect of Islam is Hindu, Captain Knowledge? Just curious.

Religions in Pakistan

Pakistan is Hindu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Actually it does make $en$e if you consider the possibility of a New World Order that feels the need to redraw the map of the Middle East that was inflicted upon Jew and Arab alike at the conclusion of the War to End All War$.

From 2006:

"Militarization of the Eastern Mediterranean

"The bombing of Lebanon is part of a carefully planned and coordinated military road map. The extension of the war into Syria and Iran has already been contemplated by US and Israeli military planners.

"This broader military agenda is intimately related to strategic oil and oil pipelines. It is supported by the Western oil giants which control the pipeline corridors. In the context of the war on Lebanon, it seeks Israeli territorial control over the East Mediterranean coastline.

"In this context, the BTC pipeline dominated by British Petroleum, has dramatically changed the geopolitics of the Eastern Mediterranean, which is now linked , through an energy corridor, to the Caspian sea basin:

”'[The BTC pipeline] considerably changes the status of the region’s countries and cements a new pro-West alliance. Having taken the pipeline to the Mediterranean, Washington has practically set up a new bloc with Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey and Israel,' (Komerzant, Moscow, 14 July 2006)"

Check out the map on page 7 of this link.
It's the one with Iraq redrawn as "Arab Shia State" and "Sunni Iraq".

Eh, Princess, for your education, Pakistan is a Muslim country. And Pakistan is a nuclear country as well. Live & learn. Enjoy!

Nuclear power in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan is Hindu.

Hezbollah already has a formidable arsenal of over 60,000 rockets

loinboy;

Sometimes you kill me!

Pakistan is Hindu.
(COMMENT)

But, it was not totally without merit, given the history. After the separation of Pakistan from India under the Indian Independence Act of 1947, millions of people migrated, 7-to-8 million Muslims to Pakistan and 9-to-10 million Hindi from Pak to India.

In all fairness, in a time prior to 1947, you would --- you would have been right. Clearly the Muslim and Hindu did not assimilate well. But then, some religious factions have a history of not assimilating well with other cultures.

Most Respectfully,
R

Pakistan is Hindu.
Post Of The Week!

"Pakistan is Hindu." And "there are no nuclear Muslim countries". How blessed we are to have princess loinboy here for laughs.

Pakistan is Hindu.
Post Of The Week!

Forum List

Back