🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Missiles For Hezbollah

Syria attacks suggest Israel can act with impunity

Twice in three days, Israeli warplanes entered Syrian airspace and fired on suspected weapons caches bound for Hezbollah -- and nothing has happened in response.

Some experts are predicting that will continue to be the case following airstrikes near Damascus on Friday and Sunday that are widely believed to be the work of the Israel Defense Forces. According to reports, the strikes targeted shipments of long-range, Iranian-made Fateh-110 missiles capable of striking deep into Israel.

Israel hasn’t commented on the strikes, but the IDF has moved two Iron Dome missile defense batteries to its northern border and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delayed his departure to China for several hours to convene his security cabinet. Meanwhile, Syria’s foreign minister told CNN on Sunday that the strikes amounted to a “declaration of war.”
Syria attacks suggest Israel can act with impunity | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Pride goes before a fall! see the hubris dripping from these people! Israel is playing chess with Putin and they are about to be checkmated! :clap2:

We shall both enjoy watching the coming justice embrace Israel.
Since you appear to be a seer, Frau Sherri, could you possibly tell us the justice which await your friends who are busy killing people in the name of their religion. Will they be taking the Express Elevator down, down, down?

Syria attacks suggest Israel can act with impunity

Twice in three days, Israeli warplanes entered Syrian airspace and fired on suspected weapons caches bound for Hezbollah -- and nothing has happened in response.

Some experts are predicting that will continue to be the case following airstrikes near Damascus on Friday and Sunday that are widely believed to be the work of the Israel Defense Forces. According to reports, the strikes targeted shipments of long-range, Iranian-made Fateh-110 missiles capable of striking deep into Israel.

Israel hasn’t commented on the strikes, but the IDF has moved two Iron Dome missile defense batteries to its northern border and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delayed his departure to China for several hours to convene his security cabinet. Meanwhile, Syria’s foreign minister told CNN on Sunday that the strikes amounted to a “declaration of war.”
Syria attacks suggest Israel can act with impunity | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Pride goes before a fall! see the hubris dripping from these people! Israel is playing chess with Putin and they are about to be checkmated! :clap2:

We shall both enjoy watching the coming justice embrace Israel.

How much will you enjoy it, Sherri----as much as you and yours
enjoy severing the genitalia of young boys and shoving the organs
down their still living throats for the glory of your "god" isa? As much
as you enjoy the fact that your kith and kin have murdered in the hundreds
of millions??--------btw----have you ever attained any pleasure by any means
other than the overtly perverse? how frustrating has your life become
now that the good old days when you and yours could easily engage in
obscene mutilation in your "houses of worship" before technological
advances made the recordings of your vile filth so easily obtained

Can you spell P-O-R-K?

"The Pentagon wants to spend about $8.4 billion in the next fiscal year to continue developing and purchasing Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT)’s F-35, the fighter that is seven years behind schedule and 70 percent over initial cost estimates."

War whores of the world...unite!

Lockheed?s Troubled F-35 Unscathed in Pentagon?s Budget - Bloomberg
Can you spell "exertion?" Maybe if you had exerted yourself earlier the way you exert yourself on this forum and no doubt many others. bashing Israel and America, you could have made something of yourself instead of whining about how much something costs when you pay no taxes at all and probably have paid very little in your lifetime.. Meanwhile, in your own city, the aerospace and defense industry was so huge; and perhaps if you had exerted yourself you could have gotten a job at Hughes, TRW, Aerospace Corp., Litton, etc. and now could have been sitting comfortable in your retirement. Don't forget, Georgie Boy, it is the taxpayers in Los Angeles who actually exert themselves who are helping to pay for your subsidized apartment, and many of them still work in the defense and aerospace industry.
I've never been sitting more comfortably in my entire life, Hossie.
Why do you always equate happiness with having a lot of money?
Too many Sunday's reaching deep to heap the old collection plate?
There isn't enough money in this world to pay me to kill children.
Maybe you should exert a little thought in that direction before you run out of time?
What the hell are you talking about, leech?

OMG! Hindu Pakistan is going to nuke Hindu India? Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors what I learned from Princess.

loinboy;

Sometimes you kill me!

Pakistan is Hindu.
(COMMENT)

But, it was not totally without merit, given the history. After the separation of Pakistan from India under the Indian Independence Act of 1947, millions of people migrated, 7-to-8 million Muslims to Pakistan and 9-to-10 million Hindi from Pak to India.

In all fairness, in a time prior to 1947, you would --- you would have been right. Clearly the Muslim and Hindu did not assimilate well. But then, some religious factions have a history of not assimilating well with other cultures.

Most Respectfully,
R
If Pakistan decides to nuke anyone, it's going to be India.

OMG! Hindu Pakistan is going to nuke Hindu India? Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors what I learned from Princess.
All I know is that one of them is Hindu, the other is Buddhist and they hate each others guts. So if Pakistan is the only Islamic country with nuclear weapons, then there is still no threat to Israel because that would cut into Pakistan's "hate time" for India, which is something they're not willing to do.

Can you spell "exertion?" Maybe if you had exerted yourself earlier the way you exert yourself on this forum and no doubt many others. bashing Israel and America, you could have made something of yourself instead of whining about how much something costs when you pay no taxes at all and probably have paid very little in your lifetime.. Meanwhile, in your own city, the aerospace and defense industry was so huge; and perhaps if you had exerted yourself you could have gotten a job at Hughes, TRW, Aerospace Corp., Litton, etc. and now could have been sitting comfortable in your retirement. Don't forget, Georgie Boy, it is the taxpayers in Los Angeles who actually exert themselves who are helping to pay for your subsidized apartment, and many of them still work in the defense and aerospace industry.
Maybe you should exert a little thought in that direction before you run out of time?
Just the possibility that all who volunteer to participate in the mass murder of children and other innocents may eventually find themselves in the same Express Elevator?

georgephillip, et al,

I assume you are speaking of the Palestinians (Hezbollah, Hamas, the people who support them), the Assad Regime, and of course the Iranians.

Just the possibility that all who volunteer to participate in the mass murder of children and other innocents may eventually find themselves in the same Express Elevator?
(COMMENT)

The initiator of death are these instigators [Palestinians (Hezbollah, Hamas, the people who support them), the Assad Regime, and of course the Iranians]. If they assume the role of peacemaker, the combat exchange that results in death would subside. But it is the constant conflict instigated by this strange cohort that sets the condition for death. It is the Arab that has the establish historical behavior for terrorism, suicide bombings, sneak attacks, territorial invasions, and the use of indiscriminate rocket fires that result in the deaths you so prominently parade as vile and despicable.

The constant use of the children and their deaths, which are a direct result of Palestinian lawlessness and reckless action, is merely a tool. It is as if the parents throw their children into the street in front of a car, and try to hold the drivers responsible for their death. I have less and less sympathy for that pathology. Yes, any unnecessary death is one too many. And the death of a child is even more tragic. But the responsibility for the deaths you raise is at the feet of the Palestinian and not Israel. Palestinian peace stops the deaths of children, not Palestinian rockets (the cause).

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip, et al,

I assume you are speaking of the Palestinians (Hezbollah, Hamas, the people who support them), the Assad Regime, and of course the Iranians.

(COMMENT)

The initiator of death are these instigators [Palestinians (Hezbollah, Hamas, the people who support them), the Assad Regime, and of course the Iranians]. If they assume the role of peacemaker, the combat exchange that results in death would subside. But it is the constant conflict instigated by this strange cohort that sets the condition for death. It is the Arab that has the establish historical behavior for terrorism, suicide bombings, sneak attacks, territorial invasions, and the use of indiscriminate rocket fires that result in the deaths you so prominently parade as vile and despicable.

The constant use of the children and their deaths, which are a direct result of Palestinian lawlessness and reckless action, is merely a tool. It is as if the parents throw their children into the street in front of a car, and try to hold the drivers responsible for their death. I have less and less sympathy for that pathology. Yes, any unnecessary death is one too many. And the death of a child is even more tragic. But the responsibility for the deaths you raise is at the feet of the Palestinian and not Israel. Palestinian peace stops the deaths of children, not Palestinian rockets (the cause).

Most Respectfully,
R

Like this ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLu0jEdSuGM]palestinian get hit by car.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

You will also find propaganda videos of the same incident but they beginning is cut off. They only show the Palestinian boy getting hit by the car and claim the Settler ran over him intentionally . Pallywood !!!

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco...which country has been the greatest instigator of death on this planet during your entire lifetime?
Which country has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of children from Korea to Kosovo?
Which country has propped up Israeli terror in Lebanon for two generations.
I understand why someone as ignorant and ill-educated as Hoss believes an accident of birth makes these questions academic
Why do you?

Isn't it interesting how Israel's greatest enemies are also America's greatest enemies. And here we are concerned about rounding up & deporting Mexicans who love our country & want to become citizens rather than go after our own enemies from within.

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco...which country has been the greatest instigator of death on this planet during your entire lifetime?
Which country has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of children from Korea to Kosovo?
I understand why someone as ignorant and ill-educated as Hoss believes an accident of birth makes these questions academic
Why do you?

How are you defining "enemy?"

As anyone who opposes the mass murder/displacement/incarceration of millions of innocent Muslims?

Mexico still suffers its eternal dilemma: So far from god; so close to Wall Street

Good luck with your reading disorder.

"Rocco...which country has been the greatest instigator of death on this planet during your entire lifetime?
Why do you"?

As anyone who opposes the mass murder/displacement/incarceration of millions of innocent Muslims?

Mexico still suffers its eternal dilemma: So far from god; so close to Wall Street

"Rocco...which country has been the greatest instigator of death on this planet during your entire lifetime?
Why do you"?

What of your moral disorder...do you profit from the mass murder of children?

No way do I "profit from mass murder of children" like the very first documented massacre in the Middle East. Do you approve?

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you"?

What of your moral disorder...do you profit from the mass murder of children?

georgephillip, et al,

• (W)hich country has been the greatest instigator of death on this planet during your entire lifetime?
  • Which country has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of children from Korea to Kosovo?
(ANSWERS)

These are one and the same question. I suppose that I would have to say either:

• Khmer Rouge and the Pol Pot Regime in Cambodia, 1975-1979, 2,000,000 killed.

--- OR ---​

• Hutu militia killing 6,000 to 10,000 a day, a total of about 800,000 deaths in Rwanda in 1994.

(ANSWERS)

This presupposes that Israel instigated some terror operation against Lebanon.

The Israeli-Lebanese disputes are part of the longer and larger Arab-Israeli conflict. It starts with the 1948 participation of Lebanon in the invasion of Israel when it opposed the Independence of Israel.

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), cross-border raiding invited violent retaliatory raids. Israel understand that the local inhabitants of South Lebanon, which openly supported the PLO, suffered; but, it was an inevitable consequence - one that was expected.

The introduction of the muslims in support of PLO operations against Israel was a major contributing factor to the civil war. However in about 1975, tensions between the Lebanese Christians, the Lebanese Muslims, and the PLO ignited a into a bloody civil war. Then (only when it was relatively safe) Syria sent a 40,000 "peace-keepers" into Eastern Lebanon on the side of the Muslims and PLO and opposed the Lebanese Christian.

The 1978 PLO attacks from southern Lebanon into northern Israel provoked a series of responses that continue even to today.

So Syria was the major force behind the combative behaviors in the Muslim+PLO versus Lebanese Christian fighting.

Which I understand why someone as ignorant and ill-educated as Hoss believes an accident of birth makes these questions academic
Why do you?
(ANSWERS)

I believe these kinds of question are not about the answers. No matter what the answer truly is, it will not satisfy the questioner unless the answer condemns Israel (a prerequisite condition for the respect due the answer). It is not really about truth - justice - accountability - human rights, but about an active adversarial defense to support a counter-position to justify continued hostilities on the part of the Palestinian.

I'm not entirely sure that your characterization of "Hossfly's" position does him justice, or gives fair hearing to his thesis.

Most Respectfully,
R

George, concerning the alleged 'terror' you claim the Israelis brought to Lebanon, you forgot to mention why they invaded in the first place. The PLO was trying to set up rocket launching sites in southern Lebanon to terrorize Israelis in the north. In other words, Lebanon was knowingly and willingly harboring terrorists. The way I see it , when a country lets terrorists set up their sites (i.e Afghanistan, Iraq), civilians always pay a heavy price unfortunately. Nature of the beast. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
:clap: :clap: :clap:

All I know is that one of them is Hindu, the other is Buddhist and they hate each others guts. So if Pakistan is the only Islamic country with nuclear weapons, then there is still no threat to Israel because that would cut into Pakistan's "hate time" for India, which is something they're not willing to do.
But, Sir Loin, regardless of the hate Hindus and Muslims (I don't think there would be many Buddhists in Pakistan) might have for each other, it seems Muslims around the world (even if they have never seen a Jew in their lives) are taught to hate the Jews and Israel, and a suitcase bomb can do a lot of damage

You see George, it's like when president Kennedy told the Russians to remove those missiles off the coast of Cuba aimed at Florida or the United States will respond in a declaration of war.

George, concerning the alleged 'terror' you claim the Israelis brought to Lebanon, you forgot to mention why they invaded in the first place. The PLO was trying to set up rocket launching sites in southern Lebanon to terrorize Israelis in the north. In other words, Lebanon was knowingly and willingly harboring terrorists. The way I see it , when a country lets terrorists set up their sites (i.e Afghanistan, Iraq), civilians always pay a heavy price unfortunately. Nature of the beast. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

georgephillip, et al,

• (W)hich country has been the greatest instigator of death on this planet during your entire lifetime?
  • Which country has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of children from Korea to Kosovo?
(ANSWERS)

These are one and the same question. I suppose that I would have to say either:

• Khmer Rouge and the Pol Pot Regime in Cambodia, 1975-1979, 2,000,000 killed.

--- OR ---​

• Hutu militia killing 6,000 to 10,000 a day, a total of about 800,000 deaths in Rwanda in 1994.

(ANSWERS)

This presupposes that Israel instigated some terror operation against Lebanon.

The Israeli-Lebanese disputes are part of the longer and larger Arab-Israeli conflict. It starts with the 1948 participation of Lebanon in the invasion of Israel when it opposed the Independence of Israel.

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), cross-border raiding invited violent retaliatory raids. Israel understand that the local inhabitants of South Lebanon, which openly supported the PLO, suffered; but, it was an inevitable consequence - one that was expected.

The introduction of the muslims in support of PLO operations against Israel was a major contributing factor to the civil war. However in about 1975, tensions between the Lebanese Christians, the Lebanese Muslims, and the PLO ignited a into a bloody civil war. Then (only when it was relatively safe) Syria sent a 40,000 "peace-keepers" into Eastern Lebanon on the side of the Muslims and PLO and opposed the Lebanese Christian.

The 1978 PLO attacks from southern Lebanon into northern Israel provoked a series of responses that continue even to today.

So Syria was the major force behind the combative behaviors in the Muslim+PLO versus Lebanese Christian fighting.

Which I understand why someone as ignorant and ill-educated as Hoss believes an accident of birth makes these questions academic
Why do you?
(ANSWERS)

I believe these kinds of question are not about the answers. No matter what the answer truly is, it will not satisfy the questioner unless the answer condemns Israel (a prerequisite condition for the respect due the answer). It is not really about truth - justice - accountability - human rights, but about an active adversarial defense to support a counter-position to justify continued hostilities on the part of the Palestinian.

I'm not entirely sure that your characterization of "Hossfly's" position does him justice, or gives fair hearing to his thesis.

Most Respectfully,
R
In fact neither Hutu nor Pol Pot has maimed or murdered millions of innocent Muslims over the course of your life, Rocco. Hutu may have had encouragement from western multinationals in their Rwandan pogroms and, of course, Pol Pot would have never acquired a base large enough to inflict his genocide upon Cambodia with the help of Dick, Henry, and Operation Menu:

"...The bombing began on the night of 18 March with a raid by 60 B-52 Stratofortress bombers, based at Andersen Air Force Base, Guam. The target was Base Area 353, the supposed location of COSVN in the Fishhook.[13] Although the aircrews were briefed that their mission was to take place in South Vietnam, 48 of the bombers were diverted across the Cambodian border and dropped 2,400 tons of bombs.[14] The mission was designated Breakfast, after the morning Pentagon planning session at which it was devised.[citation needed]

"Breakfast was so successful (in US terms) that General Abrams provided a list of 15 more known Base Areas for targeting.[15] The five remaining missions and targets were: Lunch (Base Area 609), Snack (Base Area 351), Dinner (Base Area 352), Supper (Base Area 740), and Dessert (Base Area 350)[citation needed]. SAC flew 3,800 B-52 sorties against these targets, and dropped 108,823 tons of ordnance during the missions."

The Greatest Purveyor of Violence on This Planet carpet bombed Cambodia, destroying the social fabric of that country and enraging its population to such an extent that Pol Pot convinced them to murder most of their intellectuals and political elites. How much money has the esteemed intellectual Henry Kissinger earned from that war crime?

Probably less than he earns from playing the Great Game in Lebanon.

At the conclusion of the War to End all Wars, France and Britain drew the borders of today's Middle East. The crown jewel in their scheme had to wait until 1948 for its "independence." By that time the US had consolidated much of the British Empire within its own Grand Area. Hundreds of thousands of Arabs were evicted by Israel in 1948, and some landed in Lebanon where they actually had the arrogance to push back against the imperial ambitions of the Great Powers of the world, acting through their little loyal Jewish Ulster.

That original ethnic cleansing of Palestine by the Jews in 1948 is the terror operation that Israel inflicted upon Lebanon and Syria.

Today, the Great Game continues under the umbrella of NATO, a gaggle of war mongers whose total "defense" spending equals 70% of the world's total. Syria and Lebanon will soon follow in the footsteps of Iraq and Libya with Sudan, Somalia, and Iran waiting their turns.

The Great Powers have decided to militarize the eastern Mediterranean in order to protect oil pipelines running from the Caspian Sea to Turkey. It looks like a fairly simple quid pro quo: Israel and Turkey assume joint control of Syrian and Lebanese coastal waters. Jews get the Litani River for a northern border and official membership in NATO. Turkey gives up half its territory for a "Free Kurdistan" and gets welcomed into the EU.

I'm not entirely sure why you consistently deny your country's leading role in inflicting terror upon millions of Muslims in the Middle East, but I am clear your answer will have little to do with truth-justice-accountability or human rights; in fact, it seems your answer has more to do with an unswerving loyalty to the power that comes from the barrel of a gun.

Live by the gun...?

Forum List

Back