No More Adoptions

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
China has officially ended just about all international adoptions from the country.

If abortions in the US are reduced, maybe more American children will be adopted.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
There are somewhere around 400k kids in the system waiting to be adopted.

There are only about 150k adoptions in the US each year, not including stepparents adopting their stepchildren, which is not tracked.

There has never been a shortage of kids that need families, people went to China because it was cheaper and they could get a baby.

There are somewhere around 400k kids in the system waiting to be adopted.

There are only about 150k adoptions in the US each year, not including stepparents adopting their stepchildren, which is not tracked.

There has never been a shortage of kids that need families, people went to China because it was cheaper and they could get a baby.
Too many 'dark-skinned' babies and not enough 'white-skinned' babies.

How to tell the world you are a racist, without using the word.

Well done!
I just google the topic. Black babies are easy to adopt because there are so many of them. The waiting period for white babies can be up to two years. Many white families are adopting black babies. Also a few black families are successfully adopting white babies.

Posting information isn't racism.

• Informative
Reactions: Ava
I just google the topic. Black babies are easy to adopt because there are so many of them. The waiting period for white babies can be up to two years. Many white families are adopting black babies. Also a few black families are successfully adopting white babies.

Posting information isn't racism.

You did not post any information, just your own empty words.

Information would be data that would actually support your claims.

You did not post any information, just your own empty words.

Information would be data that would actually support your claims.
You can check my words out by googling the topic yourself. I do this all the time instead of demanding that the other person does it. Also, some things are obvious, no need to make others jump through google hoops. Also, if you are so uninformed google is a good way to get informed. ;)

You can check my words out by googling the topic yourself. I do this all the time instead of demanding that the other person does it.

It is not my job to support your claims. You made the claim, you can either support it or have it rejected.

Forum List

Back