No More CHINA Virus.

Oh, so the former KKK sympathizer & Chief is deciding what's racist and what's not these days eh ???? Is old JB virtue signaling yet again or is it just good ole pure race baiting in it's truest form ??? I think it's a little bit of both with a hint of hate in his decrepit old heart for anything American now.

Or he just realized that everything Trump did with the virus was wrong and to stop doing that.

So what was Biden's "Plan"?

Looks like it was "complain like a little bitch until I'm elected then follow everything Trump already did"
Then that little weasel Fauci traitor yaps like a French Poodle

Moron has been wrong about everything.

He would have been the first person fired had Biden and the CCP not stolen the election

Biden signed yet another EO (when he can find his pen) that nobody can say China Virus anymore.

So..Chinese Virus sounds ok to me.

you can still use these terms, you whiny racist twat.

but don't be surprised if you are then called a whiny racist twat.

View attachment 449124

Demotwats!!!

Greg
very informative post.

Greg
Why do you come to every chicks thread and hassle them Rufus? You big tough man with little stones.

China virus snowflke.........China virus
still trawling this board for some internet romance, incel?

you fail, as usual.

China virus dope. That's where it came from you China loving commie. Commies are very racist. Remember that when you're eating gruel at the gulag, Mulag.

Nawwww. Been happily married for decades. Very few achieve that Leroy.

See you come here to get your shitty life off your chest dunce.
if you were happily married, incel, you would not incessantly white knight for the old retarded hags on this board.

relax, you can continue to call the virus whatever you want. you will never get promoted to a position where biden's policy will affect you, scumbag.
Biden's policy? LOL What's that?

Biden signed yet another EO (when he can find his pen) that nobody can say China Virus anymore.

you can still use these terms, you whiny racist twat.

but don't be surprised if you are then called a whiny racist twat.

View attachment 449124

Demotwats!!!

Greg
very informative post.

Greg
Why do you come to every chicks thread and hassle them Rufus? You big tough man with little stones.

China virus snowflke.........China virus
still trawling this board for some internet romance, incel?

you fail, as usual.

China virus dope. That's where it came from you China loving commie. Commies are very racist. Remember that when you're eating gruel at the gulag, Mulag.

Nawwww. Been happily married for decades. Very few achieve that Leroy.

See you come here to get your shitty life off your chest dunce.
if you were happily married, incel, you would not incessantly white knight for the old retarded hags on this board.

relax, you can continue to call the virus whatever you want. you will never get promoted to a position where biden's policy will affect you, scumbag.
Biden's policy? LOL What's that?
read the thread, hero.

I'd have to guess that he's shamelessly pandering to the CCP, who gave him and his son all that money as well as helping him get elected.

What other reason could there be for that?

China Joe’s communist friends are walking around still not knowing where their own virus comes from. Arrogant, fascist dem whores.
Well, it is true that we don’t know where it came from. We know where it was first identified, which is a different thing than where it came from.

China Joe, Fauci, the WHO, and China’s communists can play the name game for only so long. The rest of the world will eventually demand some science.

Time is also running out for the blame game and Chinese communist fairy tales. Readers can retrieve this if it hasn’t been scrubbed, though it contradicts CJ’s EO:

China’s Gift For The Biden Inauguration Is A Conspiracy Theory About COVID-19’s U.S. Origins

Forum List

Back