🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NO, Mr President

I don't trust a government that doesn't trust it's own people with guns.

The NRA has a lot of the blame to go around.

It needs to be part of the solution not the opposition.
How will more guns laws stop terrorists? You people never answer that.
Are you stupid for what?

If more law abiding citizens are armed, they will defend themselves from bad guys.

You can't seriously be this dumb.
I think that some people should never be allowed to have guns....either because of their mental state or their lack of training. Both can be dangerous. Non-citizens should never be allowed to have them........especially refugees from hostile countries.
And...government gets to decide who fails to meet your criteria...therein lies the problem.

I'm a southern red neck, taking our guns is going to be a problem. It won't happen here without a battle!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The NRA has a lot of the blame to go around. It needs to be part of the solution not the opposition.
Are you stupid for what? If more law abiding citizens are armed, they will defend themselves from bad guys. You can't seriously be this dumb.
That's an argument, a very poor one. I wrote the NRA needs to be part of the solution. 90% of Americans want expanded background checks. You are wrong, period.
Well I KNOW you are dumb Jake. You don't have to prove it to me.

Guns are to blame, and the NRA, like most American morons. love their deadly toys.
I saw a pack of feral guns in my backyard just yesterday. They were looking for a gun-free zone to wreak havoc in. :Boom2:

Here's a thought. Are guns to blame when a North Korean despot executes his opposition by firing squad?

The point of gun laws is not to stop violence, because it is painfully obvious that they never will. The point of gun laws is to allow gun grabbers to feel good about themselves for a little while. Note that NO additional gun laws are ever sufficient, there always has to be more, sort of how liberals look at taxes for other people.

Obama is like a ghoul. He pounces on the corpses of victims to promote a political agenda without blinking an eye. He is the biggest POS that's ever defiled the Oval Office.
Obama isn't a piece if shit, he's the whole turd and the last democrat this country will ever elect.
You put too much faith in an ignorant and programmed electorate.

90% of the electorate want expanded back ground checks. You cannot show that will not stop terrorists. You need to explain that.
Did Background checks stop this attack? Please explain THAT?
The ones that Americans 9 to 1 want? We don't know, because we do not have them.

Your right to firearms, nimrod, is not infringed upon by better background checks on gun buys unless your crazy or a criminal.

90% of the electorate want expanded back ground checks. You cannot show that will not stop terrorists. You need to explain that.
Did Background checks stop this attack? Please explain THAT?
The ones that Americans 9 to 1 want? We don't know, because we do not have them.

Your right to firearms, nimrod, is not infringed upon by better background checks on gun buys unless your crazy or a criminal.
I repeat did background checks stop this purchase? You realize the firearms were LEGALLY purchased right?

Forum List

Back